Nancy Pelosi--says she wants people to earn more--so they can pay more--LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oreo, May 7, 2012.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    Yes here it is- and-actually on video.

A little more entertainment coming from the one and only Nancy Pelosi--stating she wants people to earn more so they can pay more in taxes-:eusa_pray:

I don't how much worse it can get for democrats--: Obviously, Nancy feels "ripped off" by the American public that hasn't been supporting her big spending habits. But for the life of me I do not understand why she is still minority leader. She is a walking--talking disaster for the democrat party--not that I mind that she is a disaster--I just don't understand why they keep putting her on the stage with a microphone.--LOL

Giving Nancy Pelosi more money--is like giving a crack addict more crack--and expecting a positive result from it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...cans-would-earn-more-so-theyd-pay-more-video/

[​IMG]

2. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,403
    I thought she wanted everyone on welfare and food stamps.....since that was the very best thing for the economy.

3. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    Right wing can't get their propaganda straight.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    Unfortunately for you that statement is very close to being true--coming from the mindset and mouth of Nancy Pelosi. Here's another statement along with video if you click the link.

Nancy Pelosi: Hey, quit your job. We got your back! | RedState

5. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    Isn't this the Republican mantra? We need more people working making more money, then tax revenues will increase? What is wrong with what she said? You think should should say that we need people to make less money?

6. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    You are wonderful at twisting what she says. It's obvious that she is saying that you don't need to feel locked into working for any given employer just because they provide your healthcare, since now you cannot be denied coverage. Being self-employed with a pre-existing condition turned into a nightmare for me when I moved to another state and was denied coverage on a new private policy even though I had coverage for years. But hey, keep spinning this whatever way makes you feel good.

7. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    Yeah--Pelosi did say that unemployment checks were economic stimulus.

Read more: Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs | Fox News

It's scary to think that she was writing all of Obama's bills during the first two years of his administration, including Obamacare.

8. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    She is saying you can QUIT your job--still get free health care--(paid for by someone else of course)--so you can stay home and paint--and do artistic hobbies.

I didn't twist anything--you can click the link--see the video and watch those words come out of Nancy Pelosi's lips yourself.

9. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150

Who's dumb enough to say that in an election year? The overwhelming majority of Americans DO NOT LIKE TO PAY TAXES--and most feel they pay enough already--and certainly don't want someone to tell them to work harder so they can pay more taxes.

Only Nancy Pelosi is this stupid.

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  10. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,394
    You got your musician workers and you got your production workers. You know- folks that actually make physical tangible... stuff. Are we here to entertain the coffee shop crowd or are we here to make useful things from raw materials? Things that are used make other things. And those other things that make yet more other things. Or how about harvesting resources to make energy fuels which alows us to do everything?

Go ahead and give healthcare to the arts. The rest of us will pay for it- but at least we'll be able to stand back and say "hmmmm.... ummmm.... yes. Very provocative statement."

There's eye candy and there's ear candy. But there's nothing like candy candy. And candy is dandy, but if you can't eat it or resell it then what the fuck good is it?