Nancy Pelosi Must Resign

Is Breitbart linking to USMB?

The loonies just keep flooding in.

Kinda cool. Like watching cartoons.

Da fuck?
I thought I was on ignore.

Freakin' liar.

Typical Trumpster. Intellectual honesty not a priority.

:rolleyes:

I took you off to kick your teeth in

By the way partisan hack..

Trumpster? You're a fckn fraud hack.... everyone knows it.

Let's dance left loon and I'll expose you...but sadly for you anyone a degree right of center already knows
Have you figured out what Impeachment means yet dumbass?

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.

GUEST_ee94e426-1842-4501-9e1d-c5d768710be4

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
> She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

The US Constitution prescribes this:"The President may be impeached for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

There has been no evidence presented that Donald Trump did any of those things.
He was accused of collaborating with Russians to fix the 2016 election, but
Robert Mueller and his staff, after more than 2 years of investigation, could not find enough evidence to indict Trump for anything.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her
political opponent in the White House.

That is a REAL conspiracy and, under American law, conspiracy to undo a legal election is a crime. She is a CRIMINAL now and does not belong in Congress.

I am not the only one who believes that, either. Organized over the internet is a movement whose purpose is to get her crooked ass out of Congress.

The decision made by 3 million more voters in 2016 was ignored.
56304298_10216800547859920_8108742308880449536_n.jpg

Here you go, your welcome.

> She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

The US Constitution prescribes this:"The President may be impeached for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Robert Mueller and his staff, after more than 2 years of investigation, could not find enough evidence to indict Trump for anything.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her

That is a REAL conspiracy and, under American law, conspiracy to undo a legal election is a crime. She is a CRIMINAL now and does not belong in Congress.

I am not the only one who believes that, either. Organized over the internet is a movement whose purpose is to get her crooked ass out of Congress.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:boo_hoo14:

Exactly my reaction when I hear "three million illegals voted".

Three million illegals did not vote. Anyone telling you that is lying.
In California yes, when they get their drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote. Before you say they aren't allowed to vote in a federal election. I say, they aren't allowed to be able to stay in the United States, but California has many sanctary cities. They will even let a child molester back into society, instead of handing them over to ICE. So you gonna tell me they aren't going to let them vote democrat?

They've been doing that for years. Nothing will happen. Democrat scum can commit any crimes and get off.

As long as President Trump leads by example and tenders his resignation!

The "voter's choice" in 2016 was Hillary Clinton. The voter's choice was overturned by the Electoral College. Impeachment removes a criminal or incompetent President. Impeachmnent doesn't "overturn" the election results. The Republican Vice-President becomes President.

Trump is both criminal and incompetent, and people are dying needlessly as a result of his decisions at both home and abroad. His shakedown of the Ukraine by the President for his own political gain, is an abuse of power which is an offense to the Constitution he swore to uphold.

Since Trump and Mulvaney have both admitted Trump's guilt to impeachable crimes, Pelosi would be derelict in her duty to her oath of office if she didn't impeach this clown.

I don't care what you and the rest of the internet fools are trying, it won't work.

View attachment 285375

"Waaah --- if only they hadn't scored more points we wooda won -- Waaaah"

That's kind of the POINT of counting PEOPLE'S VOTES and not square miles, county lines, cities, districts, regions, quadrants, topographic features, fault lines, territorial surveys, mountains, lakes, rivers, plateaus, steppes, glaciers, underground caverns, or any other artificial segment you can then subtract and go "Waaah --- if only Maryland didn't exist we wouldn't have to eat crab". Square miles, county lines, cities, districts, regions, quadrants, topographic features, fault lines, territorial surveys, mountains, lakes, rivers, plateaus, steppes, glaciers and underground caverns don't vote.

Is that the way we elect a POTUS? No it isn't. We and Pakistan have this weird proxy system.
BUT THAT WASN'T THE POINT HERE, was it. No, the actual point you found inconvenient so you had to change it.

Quoting again from the drive-by OP the ass-sertion responded to, in its original desperately-obnoxious bold:

"the decision made by the American voters in 2016"

Here is that decision, in specific numbers:

Rump: 62,984,828

Clinton: 65,853,514​

Not electoral votes, not "counties", not cherrypicked cities, not mountains, not streams, not even the Quechee Gorge. "VOTERS".

You'll notice that your cheap-ass Googly Image graphic got that number wrong too. Unless "1.5" is the new "3".
Americans across America voted Trump in. Not a couple big cities. You loons might like your shithole slums like San Francisco, but most of America doesn't.

View attachment 285375

"Waaah --- if only they hadn't scored more points we wooda won -- Waaaah"

That's kind of the POINT of counting PEOPLE'S VOTES and not square miles, county lines, cities, districts, regions, quadrants, topographic features, fault lines, territorial surveys, mountains, lakes, rivers, plateaus, steppes, glaciers, underground caverns, or any other artificial segment you can then subtract and go "Waaah --- if only Maryland didn't exist we wouldn't have to eat crab". Square miles, county lines, cities, districts, regions, quadrants, topographic features, fault lines, territorial surveys, mountains, lakes, rivers, plateaus, steppes, glaciers and underground caverns don't vote.

Is that the way we elect a POTUS? No it isn't. We and Pakistan have this weird proxy system.
BUT THAT WASN'T THE POINT HERE, was it. No, the actual point you found inconvenient so you had to change it.

Quoting again from the drive-by OP the ass-sertion responded to, in its original desperately-obnoxious bold:

"the decision made by the American voters in 2016"

Here is that decision, in specific numbers:

Rump: 62,984,828
Clinton: 65,853,514

Johnson: 4,489,341

Stein: 1,457,218

McMullin: 731,991

Others: 1,154,084​

Not "the decision made by electoral votes", or by "counties", or cherrypicked cities, or mountains, or streams, or even the frickin' Grand Canyon. "The decision made by VOTERS". It's right there in the quote nest.

You'll notice that your cheap-ass Googly Image graphic got that number wrong too. Unless "1.5" is the new "3".

The point remains that an impeachment process has ZERO effect on that election decision. But don't sit here and lie through your teeth about what that decision WAS.

Last edited:

More importantly, Adam Schiff MUST be indicted and arrested on charges of treason, just as he would be if he were not in the Aristocracy of ruling democrats.

Bill Barr, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her political opponent in the White House.

Could have been 10 million.

popular vote doesn't decide the presidency, the Electoral vote does.

They lost so it's not fair.

I see this routinely in my job, btw. Mostly from first graders. I mean this completely seriously.

Once AGAIN --- see post 51 above --- reading is fun-DUH-mental. The ass-sertion made was, AND I QUOTE, and quoting it never changes the text, "the decision made by the American voters in 2016". Says nothing about any Electoral College --- it says THE DECISION MADE BY THE VOTERS.. Prove it does not.

OP is also foaming at the mouth about "undoing an election", offering yet-further proof that his head is up his ass as regards how stuff works. Prove he didn't say that too.

WTF does an impeachment proceeding have to do with "voters"?

Or didn't you think of that?

Do you actually NOT KNOW impeachment has no impact on an election?

Oh by the way as long as you brought it up --- the voters [sic] choice was Hillary Clinton. You could look it up.

Oh by the other way "voters" don't pick the POTUS anyway. The Electoral College does that. You could look that up too.

Anyway it's nice to see you have this little --- what do you call it --- "movement" to undermine the United States Constitution. Rotsa ruck with your uh, "movement".

Another fool who doesn't understand how the voting process works...

This is tiresome

Sluggo is a lying hack, no different than deantard or Shitflinger.

Is Breitbart linking to USMB?

The loonies just keep flooding in.

Kinda cool. Like watching cartoons.

Comrade, over the last four years, which has a greater record for accurate reporting, Breitbart or the Washington Post?

Hint, Breitbart broke the story about migrant children being locked in cages in 2014. The Washington Post used the 2014 photos from Breitbart and published them lying that they were from 2017 to smear president Trump...

I get that you leftist hate that honest reporting exposes the little Goebbels of the party press, but you are in NO position to criticize.

More importantly, Adam Schiff MUST be indicted and arrested on charges of treason, just as he would be if he were not in the Aristocracy of ruling democrats.

Bill Barr, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.
Bill Barr woulda been a great state prosecutor in the old Soviet Union

Three million illegals did not vote. Anyone telling you that is lying.
In California yes, when they get their drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote. Before you say they aren't allowed to vote in a federal election. I say, they aren't allowed to be able to stay in the United States, but California has many sanctary cities. They will even let a child molester back into society, instead of handing them over to ICE. So you gonna tell me they aren't going to let them vote democrat?

That's exactly what I am telling you.

You might want to let Rump know about that. He's the whiny little bitch who keeps sniffing about "I woulda won but but but"

"I woulda won but but but"

He did win.

Then why is he continually whining about "three million illegals"?

Looks like I win.

Didn't know he was whining about them.

I really don't listen to him much.

Didnt' vote for him in 2016, only one I'm likely to vote for in 2020 is Tulsi

When did you discover you were a libtard?

Only one on either side showing a lick of sense.

(and she's cute)

You must be familiar with her positions on the issues. She is the best Dem running, but is still a libtard

Forum List

Back