The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Hearing Rumblings in The Democrat Party that There is going to be a Mutiny on the HHS Pelosi and have her removed as Speaker over her ill fated decision to go forward with Impeachment.

It is a moot point as The President is going to be elected again, and The GOP most likely will take back The House.

I'd laugh my ass off though if she had another revolt on her hands over her Pathological Lying, and lack of leadership and is removed before that.

There is a petition Democrats are signing to have her removed from The House as Speaker.

Sign the Petition

Commentary: Why Democrats should oust Nancy Pelosi from presidential succession line

Wow! A monstrous 400 signatures over the last three months. Hell, there was more people at my nephew’s piano recital. :lol:

That was just an example. There are literally thousands of petitions all over the place, but they really mean nothing.

The fact is, that Removing Pelosi is being discussed amongst The Democrats.

And Democrats rarely turn on each other.

There is sentiment in The Democrat Party that she needs removed.

Wow! A monstrous 400 signatures over the last three months. Hell, there was more people at my nephew’s piano recital. :lol:

may be
should be
they're telling me

Trump horseshit.

see how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly -

If any such petition can accumulate 100k+ signatures, it does not bode well for the Dems.

While 100K signatures on a petition may be significant in Canada with it's 37.5 million people, It doesn't mean shit in the United States with it's 330 million people.

When it gets up into the millions Crime Family-D can start to worry, barring that it's not even a blip on the partisan radar.

Tell me, where did Speaker Pelosi touch you that made you whine?

ShowMe.jpg

The OP is, as always, total shit.

But it does beg the question about the DEMs choice to put her brand of liberalism front and center.

It was a dumb move by the DEMs.

Hearing Rumblings in The Democrat Party that There is going to be a Mutiny on the HHS Pelosi and have her removed as Speaker over her ill fated decision to go forward with Impeachment.

It is a moot point as The President is going to be elected again, and The GOP most likely will take back The House.

I'd laugh my ass off though if she had another revolt on her hands over her Pathological Lying, and lack of leadership and is removed before that.

There is a petition Democrats are signing to have her removed from The House as Speaker.

Sign the Petition

Commentary: Why Democrats should oust Nancy Pelosi from presidential succession line
I'm told there are medications that can help with hearing non existent voices.

The OP is, as always, total shit.

But it does beg the question about the DEMs choice to put her brand of liberalism front and center.

It was a dumb move by the DEMs.
Pelosi was not for impeachment until Barr tried to hide the fact that Trump was extorting Ukraine to influence the election.
LOL, did you pay Putin for that, or did you make it up yourself? Ask Clinton and Obama. When they want the very best, they lay money on Putin's Chest.

That's who you go to for the best Propaganda in The World.

Putin's Propaganda Emporium.

I heard they are having a sale if you know Bill Clinton. Pants Half Off!

Sign the Petition

She said she was going weeks ago darlin

Sign the Petition

Liberals are stupid, they don't remember she was in charge during the last crash and she is trying to repeat herself.

Sign the Petition

Going to pick up more Adult Diapers and Denture Cream.
She is gone forever after November 2020.

The only way Pelosi is losing her Speakership is if the Democrats lose the House next year or if Trump gets reelected and the Dems lose a number of House seats, but still hang onto a small majority to keep them in control. Then there might be a coup against her.

Sign the Petition

Going to pick up more Adult Diapers and Denture Cream.
She is gone forever after November 2020.

I thought you were talking about yourself.
The Christian Broadcasting network???!!!
Now I know you are indoctrinated.
Self portrait of old age Christ etc
Try The Irish Times.
You may learn something

Forum List

Back