Nancy Pelosi makes my head explode

Me thinks she pulled that story straight out of her ass
I'm not so sure. Exhibit A, Nancy Pelosi is this child's Grandmother. Exhibit B, Nancy Pelosi spews all kinds of stuff about "white privilege", and how the "White Boogie Man" has done oh, so much to oppress...everyone. The prosecution rests, Your Honor.

The old bitch may have coaxed the poor kid

great !

sure wish she had that effect on all RW's - I would furnish the plastic bags to help keep the brain splatter in check

PooPoolosi is a blooming moron, which doesn't say much for her constituents. Loves the sound of her own voice. To be honest she needs a filter and interpreter to decipher her nonsense.

I know. Sexy, right? ;)

Kennedy nailed her.

article-0-0CDBB601000005DC-865_634x914.jpg

Brown is a cool color. Some may down in the sun for days to get to that. And it ages well I don't blame him :p

Nancy Pelosi admits her grandson’s birthday wish was to have ‘brown skin and brown eyes’

She says that her grandson now wants to have darker skin and brown eyes, presumably so he would look Hispanic.

Should Children's Services be alerted?

I was so shocked and sickened when this disgusting excuse for a human being made that statement.....

There is something not right in the heads of Liberals....

Here's a similar statement from Michael Moore:

Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.

I could see if the mods can give you some of mine...or you could get under that dyke Bode's skin and she'll funny you to the top. LOL

She's cost me 10 points already this afternoon....talk about a sinkhole....:eusa_doh:

You'll appreciate this, my daughter sent it to me...she didn't fall from the tree.

Wise beyond her years she is...

…you might be a gentry liberal

-If you oppose national borders yet demand urban planning protect your city from over-development, you might be a gentry liberal.

-If you believe abortion save lives, you might be a gentry liberal.

-If you moved into a working class neighborhood to be hip then protest the lack of low income housing, you might be a gentry liberal.

-If you voted for Obama because he’d heal the nation’s racial divisions and Hillary because it was a woman’s turn, you might be a gentry liberal.

-If you believe disarming law abiding citizens will make you safer, you might be a gentry liberal.

-If you want to force children to eat arugula at school and bakers to make gay wedding cakes, you might be a gentry liberal.

-If you believe you have the right not to be offended, you might be a gentry liberal.

Michael Barone: Gentry liberals own the Democratic Party

Forum List

Back