Nancy Pelosi is taking at least two Air Force jets to Copenhagen

thinblueline

Dec 15, 2009
New York City, NY
If this isn't Hypocrisy, than I don't know what is! Nancy whats her face is taking 2 - 5 Air Force jets to Copenhagen for the climate summit along with her her limousine liberal friends like Charlie Rangel... This pompous Marxist hippy festival goes on while our country piles up a a deficit like we have never seen before, enjoying luxuries like limos, private jets, and fancy gourmet food while claiming that the world is going to hell in a handbasket because of our consumption of WHAT? What a bunch of HYPOCRITES! Can anyone here tell me why Charlie "the Tax Cheat" Rangel is going?
And we hear Obama threatening us about the disaster we are in for if his crap sandwich of a bill is not passed.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
thinblueline
Can you do me a favor and post a link on this? We just went through a lot of urban legend BS yesterday about the Pelosi jets

First thinblue, welcome to USMB and thank you service to your comunity. A heads up , when you post information , USMB rules require a link of somekind , because of the nature of copyright laws as well as it serves to back up what you are posting. I have taken the liberty to post a link in support of your story.

The 757 carries 45 passengers and costs more than $10,000 per hour to fly, according to Air Force figures.

The roundtrip cost to Copenhagen and back for the C-32A would cost taxpayers $160,000.

The 737 carries 26 passengers and costs about $7,500 per hour of flight time, bringing the costs of a Copenhagen jaunt to $120,000.

Pelosi's climate air farce - NYPOST.com

I'm assuming you saw it in the Post and as for the trip it would seem that some of these members would have been better served at least for appearence sakes to ask the President for a lift to Denmark rather than spend even more money needlessly as nothing will come out of the conference in the first place so in the end it will be a lot of money spent for a photo-op, and it would seem to me that could have been done with photoshop and a picture of denmark in the background.

he can't post links yet.

WASHINGTON -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is leading a large delegation on at least two Air Force jets to Copenhagen for the climate summit -- where participants harshly condemn the use of jet airplanes for the high amounts of CO2 they emit.

"This may be the largest congressional delegation I have ever heard of," said a source at the 89th Air Wing stationed at Andrews Air Force Base of the trip to the UN summit, which is increasingly being criticized as a farce.

Using her authority as speaker, Pelosi reserved at least two jets based at Andrews AFB to fly her and her delegation to Denmark for the final days of the two-week conference.

You know, we all found the same article, what really struck me about that article is the number of aircraft they are actually taking to Denmark. What is it that members of congress hope to accomplish in Denmark knowing that nothing will come out of it? If they really wanted to do something worthwhile, then they should visit the troops in Afghanistan and Iraq or those deployed overseas, thats money well spent.

Republicans are stepping up attacks on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, deciding that a major part of their 2010 electoral strategy will be linking Democratic candidates to her. She should pick up some Champagne too. Celebrate the upcoming election victory. I would personally spot her competition 2 million votes at 2/1 odd for any takers. It's nice to see a woman
hated so much. trounce the so called competition.Next thing you know Boxer and Feinstein
will easily be re elected.

If this isn't Hypocrisy, than I don't know what is! Nancy whats her face is taking 2 - 5 Air Force jets to Copenhagen for the climate summit along with her her limousine liberal friends like Charlie Rangel... This pompous Marxist hippy festival goes on while our country piles up a a deficit like we have never seen before, enjoying luxuries like limos, private jets, and fancy gourmet food while claiming that the world is going to hell in a handbasket because of our consumption of WHAT? What a bunch of HYPOCRITES! Can anyone here tell me why Charlie "the Tax Cheat" Rangel is going?
And we hear Obama threatening us about the disaster we are in for if his crap sandwich of a bill is not passed.

I wish I could be there to watch the Chinaman tell her to go fuck herself.:lol:

Republicans are stepping up attacks on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, deciding that a major part of their 2010 electoral strategy will be linking Democratic candidates to her. She should pick up some Champagne too. Celebrate the upcoming election victory. I would personally spot her competition 2 million votes at 2/1 odd for any takers. It's nice to see a woman
hated so much. trounce the so called competition.Next thing you know Boxer and Feinstein

Do you actually have anything worthwhile to state, or is it all blather, sloganeering, and leftist blog talking points?

It's a given that Pelosi will be re-elected to her seat in the house , I don't think anyone is disputing that, in fact most understand what district she represents and have little doubt that she will have little if any competetion. However, Boxer might have a little problem as she is facing a little more comeptetion because she has to win election outside the bay area as Pelosi does not.

While the latest polls show Boxer up over her competetion there is a large amout of undecideds and she is not above 50%, so her race is far from a sure thing. I will give Pelosi this, there is no one in congress who represents the values of her district better than she does, however, what she does not seem to understand is a lot of the country does not share those values.

I keep trying to drive home the point that these politicians talk the talk, and not walk the walk. They just can't do it, it's not in them.
Again, it's not about climate change, and it's not about the environment, it's about government expansion....simple as that....big government.
One just needs to watch how the politicians carry themselves to see if they're sincere, or not.

The "republicans", or anyone else doesn't need to watch and see who Nance is linked to. They just have to look around them and see if America is moving in the right direction, or not. A blind man could see what's going on right now.

Aren't the talks in Stupidhagen about the big ass carbon footprints that we humans are leaving everywhere??? Seems to me they could have saved a lot of that carbon by doing the whole damed conference on CONFERENCE CALL. Jeeze.

he can't post links yet.

WASHINGTON -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is leading a large delegation on at least two Air Force jets to Copenhagen for the climate summit -- where participants harshly condemn the use of jet airplanes for the high amounts of CO2 they emit.

"This may be the largest congressional delegation I have ever heard of," said a source at the 89th Air Wing stationed at Andrews Air Force Base of the trip to the UN summit, which is increasingly being criticized as a farce.

Using her authority as speaker, Pelosi reserved at least two jets based at Andrews AFB to fly her and her delegation to Denmark for the final days of the two-week conference.

And we tax payers are paying for this shit! Where's the change we can believe in??

he can't post links yet.

And we tax payers are paying for this shit! Where's the change we can believe in??

Everyones still looking for it!!!!!

he can't post links yet.

Yank, they keep spending like they are, the change is going to be in your pocket because thats all thats going to be left.

It is just two jets? I had one figured for her ego and the second for all her yes people. Then the third for Pelosi and the press.

he can't post links yet.

That's what pisses me off, not the environmental impact, although it is hypocritical.

Forum List

Back