Democrats' Blues Grow Deeper in New Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KMAN, Dec 17, 2009.

1. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
    It's because these people are ignorant when it comes to the economy... and people are finally finding out...

How many of you out there have a philosophy that if money is tight you go out and charge a bunch of stuff with your credit card and go on other spending frenzies?????

Democrats' Blues Grow Deeper in New Poll - WSJ.com

2. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,757
    The OBamalama administration isn't too worried about the economy. If they were they would be working to fix it not dicking around with this healthcare bs. They definetly do not have their priorities in order and hopefully in 2010 and 2012 they will have all kinds of time to consider what they SHOULD have been doing.

3. obama2ndterm

obama2ndterm BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    As Republicans heads explode on the floor this morning the scum bags continue to lie to the public Rush its a rush? you're kidding, I enjoy watching thes clowns look so constipated in the morning.Mitch McConnell of Kentucky is clearly a child molester or the next Liberace and must go!

4. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269

Do you care to provide any backup to your opinion????? Have you looked at the health care bill? No, you haven't... IN fact just like he said nobody has and you are OK with that... That's what sad... These people are spending your money and you have no clue what they are doing with it... and you don't care.... Dude I would be embarrassed to admit that... but maybe that's just me...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  5. obama2ndterm

obama2ndterm BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    1. Yes ,I read the entire bill, it's posted on the GOP web site.Proof that you aare full of it!
    2. Speaking of proof? Anything to your nonsense about a rush? Is that the Patriot act type of rush? Pushing through legislation in the middle of the might? Or the kind of rush in presenting the republican Health care bill?
    3.No need to be embarrassed for me. You do fine on your own!

6. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
    Funny how the bill is still being finalized, even the Senators have not seen the bill, yet you have read it... LOL That tells me all I need to know about you... No need to have further conversation... You have been put you in the jillian and Ravi category... Good Day.

7. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,586
    KMAN just got ousted and rousted by obama2dterm, and KMAN just can't handle it? Oh, the emotion! Oh, the tragedy! Oh, the very bitter fact, KMAN, that the polls on whom the people favor clearly show the loser is the Republican Party. Even Obama, whose popularity is down, still polls much more favorably in comparison to the current GOP. Your dog Skippy would poll favorably to the GOP. You just get handle the truth.

8. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    The problem is is that the government can't really fix the economy. It never could. It could only hurt the economy.

9. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
    Then why are all of the polls favoring Republicans? :cuckoo:

I think you are confused which party is losing ground... but when you watch nothing but NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC,and ABC that's going to happen... :lol:

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama is even losing respect from his own party...
    Gallup.Com Politics News – Political Views, Job Approval Ratings, Insights for Leaders

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Tea Party Tops Democrats and Republicans - Washington Wire - WSJ

10. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
    Amen brother... You can't take money from people to improve the economy... How does taxing businesses that employee people encourage them to hire more people?:cuckoo:

But look at Obama's philosophy... The country is broke so what does he suggest...spend more money... What the hell is wrong with these people... and his sheep just blindly follow him... why the hell do you think New York, California, Michigan, etc... have financial problems... because they have tried Obama's ideas... It's just amazing how dumb people are...