Nancy pelosi commit federal crime

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
NANCY PELOSI

She said, ‘Taking parents from their children … that’s un-American.”

LET THE CRIMINALS OUT OF JAIL SO THEY CAN BE WITH THEIR CHILDREN.

End Raids Splitting Immigrant Families
So does it make me un-American because I feel that illegal immigrants are taking jobs from American citizens? Is it un-American that illegal immigrants come here and are immediately approved for healthcare, food stamps, college educations when Americans are denied? Does it make me un-American because I demand COUNTRY FIRST? Who does this b-i-o-t-c-h think she is to tell illegal immigrants it is un-American for me to want that which I as an American am legally entitled to?
PELOSI TRANSCRIPT (excerpts)
“…I want to join all of you in welcoming my colleague Congressman Gutierrez to San Francisco. As he… (applause) As he said, he’s on a nationwide tour that goes on and on across the country, lobbying for and advocating for comprehensive immigration policy.
And yes a fair policy for everyone to stop the raids. To stop the raids….
…How then could America say it’s ok to send parents of children away? What value system is that? I think it’s un-American. I think it’s un-American…

IS IT “UNAMERICAN TO SEND PARENT WHO COMMIT FEDERAL CRIME TO PRISON AWAY FROM THEIR CHILDREN? NANCY. A FEDERAL CRIME IS A FEDERAL CRIME PUNISHABLE NO MATTER WHO COMMIT’S THE CRIME.

… Who in our country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?

NANCY, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN. EXCEPT WHEN AN AMERICAN IS SUSPECTED OF A CRIME. WE KICK IN HIS DOOR AND SHOOT HIM IN FROM OF HIS CHILDREN.

It must be stopped. It must be stopped.
Gutierrez, (unintelligible) I know San Francisco Organizing Project (unintelligible) has been part of this and St. Peter’s and St. Anthony’s, and so many to make this evening such an important testimony to the need for change….
…And all over the country it’s going to said… But, I want to bear witness to, people are turning out with courage and conviction and, and insistence that this stop. There are ways it can stop, by just changing policy by the administration, which I think will happen, but we need comprehensive immigration reform and we need it soon. And we need it soon. And we need it soon….
…But for this really to work, in addition to trying to help individual families, we have to have a change in policy and practice and again… can’t say enough; The raids must end. The raids must end.”

SHALL WE CHANGE TO LAW TO MAKE FEDERAL CRIMES NO A CRIME? NANCY.
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

OBAMA, REID AND PELOSI ARE GUILTY OF A FEDERAL CRIME SUBJECT TO FINE AND IMPRISONMENT.

Illegal Immigration is a Crime
Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:
Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.
See: Unlawful entry a crime since '29 - Rocky Mountain News -- June 11, 2006

IF WE CHANGE THE LAW FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO COMMIT FEDERAL CRIMES IT SET A PRECEDENT TO CHANGE THE LAW FOR ANYONE WHO COMMIT’S A FEDERAL CRIME

Nancy Pelosi is a FLAKE! Anybody who takes her seriously has got to have more than a few screws loose. Those who continue to vote for her deserve her.

Forum List

Back