Nancy Pelosi Calls Border Crisis An Opportunity

Republicans are worried about illegal aliens voting, although they can't seem to come up with any evidence that they do. On the other hand,they don't mind corporations being made citizens and allowed to participate in our democratic process by buying politicians. Maybe we should ask corporations for their birth certificates too? Maybe they're illegal aliens.

These "refugees" aren't being classified as illegals.
Besides, all they need is a driver's license to vote, or a utility bill to register.

This is why California just signed into law illegal drivers laws. It's done. Washington and Oregon already have their laws in place.

Name the states. One needs a birth certificate to get a driver's license in Florida, AND to renew. ID checked carefully, and at least twice to vote; I had to vote "provisional" in 2002, because the SoE had my middle name spelled wrong. SUPPRESSING the vote is Scott's goal, more so than JEB!. And JEB! made voting as difficult as he could. 2000 was the first time I was required to sign my name three times, sign an affidavit for someone with me, who had no DL. Now, two different buildings, ID checked in each, plus thumbprint.

I just named 3.

around me they are mostly part time jobs and minimum wage jobs....i doubt very much if they are any really decent jobs......like George Lopez said....."if an Illegal takes your job....it must not have been a very good one"....

I guess you only take the best jobs.

When I left the military I still had a family to feed.

Some of us took shitty jobs so we could earn money while we were looking for a better one.

I also worked in construction, in which illegals many times took away much of the work we could have been doing.

Then there's jobs that H.S. kids could be doing but instead are playing video games. Or jobs college kids take during the Summer painting houses and such.

However, in a state like CA where there is a gut in low paid workers, the wage scale is terrible. Yet Obama acts like he's doing everyone a favor by bringing all of these hundreds of thousands of people in. Son of a Bitch deserves an asswhiping, or the numbnut jackoffs that believe his horseshit do.

Seriously, you need to open your mind a little bit.

you should have learned how to read when you got out of the service.....was i talking about me.....or the Illegals who live around me?.....now take your time and go back over the first sentence i said.....here let me show you again.....

you said.....

Because of the constant floodof new illegals taking all of the jobs.

and i said....

around me they are mostly part time jobs and minimum wage jobs....i doubt very much if they are any really decent jobs.

now who was i talking about taking these jobs....me or the illegals?.....

Seriously, you need to open your mind a little bit

i bet i have a more open mind than a hell of a lot of people here including you when it comes to Illegals and Mexicans....

You should learn how to read.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about myself and people who aren't you. Maybe that's your problem. You seem to want to think only of yourself and screw everyone else. I've got news for you, not everyone is walking in your shoes.

I have a very open mind. Perhaps that's why I can see the big picture and you can't.

I have several relatives that are first generation immigrants, so I have a distinct understanding of what they went through.

So why don't you do what you have to do to expand your mind and don't worry about me. Mine is open.

MKay?

Last edited:
I guess you only take the best jobs.

When I left the military I still had a family to feed.

Some of us took shitty jobs so we could earn money while we were looking for a better one.

I also worked in construction, in which illegals many times took away much of the work we could have been doing.

Then there's jobs that H.S. kids could be doing but instead are playing video games. Or jobs college kids take during the Summer painting houses and such.

However, in a state like CA where there is a gut in low paid workers, the wage scale is terrible. Yet Obama acts like he's doing everyone a favor by bringing all of these hundreds of thousands of people in. Son of a Bitch deserves an asswhiping, or the numbnut jackoffs that believe his horseshit do.

Seriously, you need to open your mind a little bit.

you should have learned how to read when you got out of the service.....was i talking about me.....or the Illegals who live around me?.....now take your time and go back over the first sentence i said.....here let me show you again.....

you said.....

and i said....

around me they are mostly part time jobs and minimum wage jobs....i doubt very much if they are any really decent jobs.

i bet i have a more open mind than a hell of a lot of people here including you when it comes to Illegals and Mexicans....

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about myself and people who aren't you. Maybe that's your problem. You seem to want to think only of yourself and screw everyone else. I've got news for you, not everyone is walking in your shoes.

I have a very open mind. Perhaps that's why I can see the big picture and you can't.

I have several relatives that are first generation immigrants, so I have a distinct understanding of what they went through.

So why don't you do what you have to do to expand your mind and don't worry about me. Mine is open.

MKay?

so when you said this....I guess you only take the best jobs.......you were not talking about me?.....

and what i said in that Post.....why would you say this....

Seriously, you need to open your mind a little bit......what the fuck did i say to deserve that?........
and this?.....what the fuck....
You seem to want to think only of yourself and screw everyone else.

your problem Mud is you have problems following threads....you did that in that thread about the California drought and you did it here....MKay?....

Last edited:
The only opportunity I see is for Democrats to water down American's vote with millions of new illegal votes.

No lady, this is all about stealing elections.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas, June 29 (UPI) --House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said the "crisis" of thousands of unaccompanied minors who have attempted to cross the border and are currently being held in Texas is an "opportunity" for the United States.

During a visit Saturday to the Texas border with Mexico, she said now is the time for the United States to show its values.

"This is a community with a border going through it. And this crisis -- that some call a crisis -- we have to view as an opportunity," Pelosi said.

She said the children should be moved into better conditions.

"What we just saw was so stunning. If you believe as we do that every child, that every person, has a spark of divinity in them and is therefore worthy of respect, what we saw in those rooms was [a] dazzling, sparkling array of God's children, worthy of respect. So ... we have to use the crisis — that some view as a crisis, and it does have crisis qualities — as an opportunity to show who we are as Americans, that we do respect people for their divinity and worth," she said.

Meanwhile, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins said Saturday up to 2,000 of the unaccompanied immigrant children will be transferred to Dallas by the end of July.

"We cannot turn our back on the children that are already here," he said.

The children are likely to be housed in former schools and hospitals, which can be transformed into dormitories. He said the children will stay in the county for at least 120 days, though the average stay will be 21 days.

Jenkins said only federal funds will be used to take care of the children.

"It's not a partisan issue," he said. "It's a humanitarian issue. It's about being compassionate to children."

Read more: Nancy Pelosi says immigration crisis at border an 'opportunity' to show values - UPI.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5hKLz5FvE#t=260

Holy Heifer Cow.. How does SanFranNan get away with all that praise to God and talk of Children filled with divinity? If a Repub did that --- they'd be called a bible-thumping nutter.

:dunno:

The very fact that this woman is a member of the United States House of Representatives is a disgrace to our country.

you said.....

and i said....

MKay?

so when you said this....I guess you only take the best jobs.......you were not talking about me?.....

Seriously, you need to open your mind a little bit......what the fuck did i say to deserve that?........

your problem Mud is you have problems following threads....you did that in that thread about the California drought and you did it here....MKay?....

I don't have a problem following threads.

You basically read the first sentence and disregarded the rest.

That's not my problem.

Why don't you go troll somewhere else.

The only opportunity I see is for Democrats to water down American's vote with millions of new illegal votes.

No lady, this is all about stealing elections.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas, June 29 (UPI) --House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said the "crisis" of thousands of unaccompanied minors who have attempted to cross the border and are currently being held in Texas is an "opportunity" for the United States.

During a visit Saturday to the Texas border with Mexico, she said now is the time for the United States to show its values.

"This is a community with a border going through it. And this crisis -- that some call a crisis -- we have to view as an opportunity," Pelosi said.

She said the children should be moved into better conditions.

"What we just saw was so stunning. If you believe as we do that every child, that every person, has a spark of divinity in them and is therefore worthy of respect, what we saw in those rooms was [a] dazzling, sparkling array of God's children, worthy of respect. So ... we have to use the crisis — that some view as a crisis, and it does have crisis qualities — as an opportunity to show who we are as Americans, that we do respect people for their divinity and worth," she said.

Meanwhile, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins said Saturday up to 2,000 of the unaccompanied immigrant children will be transferred to Dallas by the end of July.

"We cannot turn our back on the children that are already here," he said.

The children are likely to be housed in former schools and hospitals, which can be transformed into dormitories. He said the children will stay in the county for at least 120 days, though the average stay will be 21 days.

Jenkins said only federal funds will be used to take care of the children.

"It's not a partisan issue," he said. "It's a humanitarian issue. It's about being compassionate to children."

Read more: Nancy Pelosi says immigration crisis at border an 'opportunity' to show values - UPI.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5hKLz5FvE#t=260

Holy Heifer Cow.. How does SanFranNan get away with all that praise to God and talk of Children filled with divinity? If a Repub did that --- they'd be called a bible-thumping nutter.

:dunno:

She's Catholic......and a liberal, which is an oxymoron.

In other words, she's really confused.

It's too bad that Nancy can't speak of anyone else in such glowing terms. Only illegals. It's like she feels her job depends on them.

"What we just saw was so stunning. If you believe as we do that every child, that every person, has a spark of divinity in them and is therefore worthy of respect, what we saw in those rooms was [a] dazzling, sparkling array of God's children, worthy of respect. So ... we have to use the crisis — that some view as a crisis, and it does have crisis qualities — as an opportunity to show who we are as Americans, that we do respect people for their divinity and worth," she said

What's wrong with what she said? Just because you hate her doesn't mean you have to interpret everything she says into something opportunistic and political.

How many children is she taking into her house?

How many are you taking?

Why do progressives feel generous and charitable only if other people are helping?

"What we just saw was so stunning. If you believe as we do that every child, that every person, has a spark of divinity in them and is therefore worthy of respect, what we saw in those rooms was [a] dazzling, sparkling array of God's children, worthy of respect. So ... we have to use the crisis — that some view as a crisis, and it does have crisis qualities — as an opportunity to show who we are as Americans, that we do respect people for their divinity and worth," she said

What's wrong with what she said? Just because you hate her doesn't mean you have to interpret everything she says into something opportunistic and political.

How many children is she taking into her house?

How many are you taking?

Why do progressives feel generous and charitable only if other people are helping?

Democrats statistically are real generous with somebody else's money, not their own.

How many Democrat induced crisis have we had debates like this over?

Did they intentionally screw up the economy in 08' so they could win the White House back? Sure looks like it. Even when UE was extremely low Democrats were screaming that the economy was tanking. They bragged that for every 100 point drop in the Dow it meant another seat in Congress for Democrats. Most recessions are caused from a lack of confidence after all. And the moment Obama was sworn in the Dems reversed their negative campaign and just shut the hell up. Strange how the recession ended soon after.

This immigration crisis is of the Democratic Party's making. It's crystal clear. Silly politicians like Nancy Pelosi can't contain themselves enough to cover it up any more. They can see all of the new votes just rolling in. Refugees and their family members applying for government benefits, drivers licenses, and registering to vote, just in time for the November elections.

These "refugees" aren't being classified as illegals.
Besides, all they need is a driver's license to vote, or a utility bill to register.

This is why California just signed into law illegal drivers laws. It's done. Washington and Oregon already have their laws in place.

Name the states. One needs a birth certificate to get a driver's license in Florida, AND to renew. ID checked carefully, and at least twice to vote; I had to vote "provisional" in 2002, because the SoE had my middle name spelled wrong. SUPPRESSING the vote is Scott's goal, more so than JEB!. And JEB! made voting as difficult as he could. 2000 was the first time I was required to sign my name three times, sign an affidavit for someone with me, who had no DL. Now, two different buildings, ID checked in each, plus thumbprint.

I just named 3.

I thought you meant "signed in" as to prevent; those laws are lax.

I just named 3.

I thought you meant "signed in" as to prevent; those laws are lax.

?

California just signed into law illegal drivers laws.

I undertood that to mean laws to stop "illegal drivers", as Florida has. Florida has laws too tough, California, Oregan & Washington, too lax. No, those in the US without documentation should not get driver's licenses(.)

Last edited:
Although I do agree that there comes a time for all of them to retire, we could have term limits if only the GOP would agree, she is often still right and I agree with a lot of what she is saying.

There is nobody barbaric enough to let the kids die in the street. Let's figure out a good solution for a change.

alifornia just signed into law illegal drivers laws.

I undertood that to mean laws to stop "illegal drivers", as Florida has. Florida has laws too tough, California, Oregan & Washington, too lax. No, those in the US without documentation should not get driver's licenses(.)

They can buy cars and houses already with tax ID numbers so why not let them drive those cars legally? Maybe we should focus on the amnesty issue and how to make things workable instead of having pushback on everything that comes up?

They can buy cars and houses already with tax ID numbers so why not let them drive those cars legally? Maybe we should focus on the amnesty issue and how to make things workable instead of having pushback on everything that comes up?

To prevent them from staying; as there has been a flood of undocumented children, that will cost the US many millions, a solution must be found. Building a wall around borders isn't it.

California just signed into law illegal drivers laws.

California is giving illegals the right to drive in their state. No law will stop them from driving anyway because laws do not prevent the lawless from breaking laws. If they did we wouldn't't need a court or judicial system.

Democrats are simply assuring that blue states stay blue, regardless how unpopular their policies and their president becomes in the next few months. Obama is totally lawless, and his policies are unpopular, so Democrats are busy rigging elections in their states by instituting motor-voter laws. They tried it before and they intend on doing it till it becomes law. Criminals like these Democrats will not let the law stand in their way.

Although I do agree that there comes a time for all of them to retire, we could have term limits if only the GOP would agree, she is often still right and I agree with a lot of what she is saying.

There is nobody barbaric enough to let the kids die in the street. Let's figure out a good solution for a change.

First, stop encouraging them to come here.

That would be A very good start.

BTW, Obama claims he will send them back..

I won't hold my breath waiting on that to happen.

Amnesty is a dead issue now because Obama figured out a way to go around it.I

Call them "refugees" now.

I told you people what he was doing. You didn't believe me.

Last edited:

MKay?

I don't have a problem following threads.

You basically read the first sentence and disregarded the rest.

That's not my problem.

Why don't you go troll somewhere else.

your first sentence had to do with pelosi.....where did i even mention her or what she was doing?.....like i said Meatball.....learn to follow threads.....

Forum List

Back