nanananaa

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Greetings,

I have been trying to reach you for sometime now, I am glad to inform you that I have forwarded and Booked your ATM MASTER CARD of $250,000,00 USD United state dollars with Fedex Delivery services here in Nigeria West Africa, and i packaged the ATM MASTER CARD inside a magazine where nobody will notice the content. Note that the Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of $198,00 US Dollars only, which you will be required to pay before delivery.

However, this was not paid for because of demurrage. Well, I did forward them your delivery address, but a re-confirmation is important when contacting them if you want to change your address. I advice you quote the parcel and shipment code to them for onward delivery to your re-confirmed address.The ATM MASTER CARD has pin number 8876. Please make sure you contact the shipment officer through his correct email below.

Contact the shipment office with the below informations and re-confirm your correct address details:

Full name......................
Home address............
Country....................
Telephone...............

Attention: Mr. Ashley Mullins Shipment Officer Of Fedex delivery services Nigeria.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +234-705-958-8977

Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

I do hope you'll take care of this transaction as soon as possible. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach me as I've been called out of the country on business for 4 months.. Once again, the Fedex delivery services do not know the content of the parcel, I registered it as an African magazine they don't know it contains ATM MASTER CARD inside, this is to avoid them delaying the delivery and besides I don't want you to lose your inherittance funds.

Remain blessed and enjoy your funds.
Barr. Sandy Dunn.

Forum List

Back