Names of Democrats who walked out on Benghazi victim family members

What a bunch of mean spirited P.O.S.

Republicans left the chamber too. In fact more Republican split than Democrats.

Looks bad on both parties, imho.

Which Republicans walked out? If true I'll have the same venom for them......

names of democrats on house oversight committee who walked out on benghazi victim family members

rep. Carolyn maloney (ny-14)
rep. Eleanor holmes norton (d.c.)
rep. John tierney (ma-6)
rep. Wm. Lacy clay (mo-1)
rep. Stephen lynch (ma-9)
rep. Jim cooper (tn-5)
rep. Gerald connolly (va-11)
rep. Matt cartwright (pa-17)
rep. Mark pocan (wi-2)
rep. Tammy duckworth (il-8)
rep. Danny k. Davis (il-7)
rep. Peter welch (vt)
rep. Tony cardenas (ca-29)
rep. Steve horsford (nv-4)
rep. Michelle lujan grisham (nm-1)
good they all should get a medal
I agree.

turd-award-1.jpg

as usual the democrats are avoiding this like the plague....avoided my thread on it as well.

of course. There's no way they can defend such vile behavior, so they just pretend it never happened. That's standard sop for libturds.
you're sooooooooooooo full of bull shit ... You repub-lie-turds would know the truth if it was staring you in the face ... The dems didn't do any wrong doings ... Your republicans did when they cut the money to protect them ...deal with that first ... Then come here and tell us how bad we dems are ... After all we did try to keep the money for their protection and you repub-lie-turds didn't
Hey, you stupid dumbass kid:

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.

You've been lied to. And since you're a stupid dumbass kid, you fell for it.

Stupid dumbass kid.

as usual the democrats are avoiding this like the plague....avoided my thread on it as well.

what are they going to tell them that they have been already told ??? If they are wasting their time then the dems should walk away ... There's no hiden answers for them ... All the things that they had questions about have been told to them by the press, by their reps ... If they are looking for something different, then they should hire a lawyer to find out what they can... Other wise take a hike ... Deal with it
Green really isn't your color.

Yes, red looks much better on you.

names of democrats on house oversight committee who walked out on benghazi victim family members

rep. John tierney (ma-6)
rep. Jim cooper (tn-5)
rep. Mark pocan (wi-2)
rep. Peter welch (vt)

This is the kind of mental midget the libs claim as their own..Pathetic :cuckoo:

Most of the Republicans walked out as well. Oops, did your Republican masters leave that little bit out? You rubes were played. Your Republican masters consider you to be nothing but UsefulIdiots.

Darrell Issa trolls Democrats for "walking out" on Benghazi testimony.

There are too many Rubepublicans on this thread to name and shame individually, but they should all apologize both to the world and to their god for acting so shamefully. They got played so easily because they wanted to be played. Seeking reasons to hate is now the only thing they care about in life, so they instantly fall for any scam that helps them hate.

To atone, those Republicans should criticize all the Republicans who walked out with the same vigor that they criticized the Democrats, and then criticize their party masters for lying to them by not mentioning that the Republicans walked out. After all, failure to do so would reveal them as raging hypocrites.

However, if they don't want to atone, and prefer to remain on a hellbound path, they can just shriek their rage at me for telling the truth. Pride is a sin, so don't be too proud to admit you got fooled. Show your rejection of Satan by not running back to the serpent-tongued men who lied to you, and by no longer spending your days looking for reasons to hate.

You idiot The liberals have been attempting to push this whole thing under the rug for over a year, keeping eye witness from testifying? "sin" you're a joke

On more than one occasion I've seen Cons here and elsewhere say that a major difference between Cons and Libs is that Cons make decisions on logic while Libs make theirs by emotion.

This thread is just one of many examples why that's a load of horseshit.

You idiot The liberals have been attempting to push this whole thing under the rug for over a year, keeping eye witness from testifying? "sin" you're a joke

Way to avoid the issue, which is how you're such a proud stinking hypocrite. You give the (R)'s a pass on exactly the same thing you condemn the (D)'s for. So why should anyone take a word you say seriously?

Feel free to keep screaming at me for telling you truth. I can take it. No matter how much you rage and hate, I'll still keep telling you the truth. But you might want to lose your hate-addiction, given how your craving for regular hate-fixes has driven you to such depths of hypocrisy.

On more than one occasion I've seen Cons here and elsewhere say that a major difference between Cons and Libs is that Cons make decisions on logic while Libs make theirs by emotion.

The parents of the dead are very emotional, although it is logical for them to want answers isn't it?

Democrats don't care, they can get no political gain from those deaths......

is that why the republicans care?

If an incident like what happened in Beghazi happens under a rep administration, then they lie to the American people about it, then they walk out on the victims families, I'll let you know. It's your beloved democrats who have just done exactly that......

It did. 50 times under bush and only 3-4 went to committee.

rep. John tierney (ma-6)
rep. Jim cooper (tn-5)
rep. Mark pocan (wi-2)
rep. Peter welch (vt)
I agree.

turd-award-1.jpg

You won't believe this [off topic alert!] but I have a gold-plated horse turd from the Lipizzaner Stallions of Austria.

I'm not emotional about Benghazi. I just realize that liberal asswipes within the administration blew their load and fucked up badly.

No big smurf. You have several siblings of major CEO's from major networks trying to deal with a cover up.

The whole deal is FUBARED and you libs couldn't give a shit. What else is new?

those POS would be publicly ostracized if we would have normal journalism and responsible citizens

if an incident like what happened in beghazi happens under a rep administration, then they lie to the american people about it, then they walk out on the victims families, i'll let you know. It's your beloved democrats who have just done exactly that......
kind of like bush did to parents who children was killed in iraq right??? Not to mention all the conservatives senators and members of the house did... Oh how these loser repub-lie-tards forget....

You are a contemptible pile of male bovine excrement!

President Bush frequently visited military hospitals to visit the men and women of the armed forces while in office and still does today. He frequently met with the families of those and even, without fanfare, attended funerals in areas where he was at the time.

The current POS-in-Chief consistently shows his dislike and contempt for our men and women in the army services.
Did Bush apologize to the Tillman family for his military lying directly to them?

Hmmm?

what are they going to tell them that they have been already told ??? If they are wasting their time then the dems should walk away ... There's no hiden answers for them ... All the things that they had questions about have been told to them by the press, by their reps ... If they are looking for something different, then they should hire a lawyer to find out what they can... Other wise take a hike ... Deal with it

if you had a family member who was killed in Benghazi, would you still be spouting your partisan bullshit....

these pieces of garbage are supposed to be representatives of the people, instead they showed the utmost contempt for those they are charged to represent.....

Forum List

Back