Name Calling Of Minority Groups, Not Acceptable

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q]YouTube - ‪Not Acceptable R-word PSA‬‏[/ame]

Stop that and many Republicans won't have much to say. Half the threads would dry up. Was just looking at another "homo" thread.

• Banned
Don't worry rdean, calling republicans or white folks any names is still OK according to the commercial

rdean's a scientist

Another lie. Figures.

I can tell you who isn't a scientist. Better yet, I can safely say that only 6% of scientists are Republican. Why would they think there would be more? Magical Creation is NOT science.

rdean's a scientist

Another lie. Figures.

I can tell you who isn't a scientist. Better yet, I can safely say that only 6% of scientists are Republican. Why would they think there would be more? Magical Creation is NOT science.
All the democrat scientists are social scientists.

rdean's a scientist

Another lie. Figures.

A perfect example of a Rdean mistruth. Rdean posted a link to a very small group of scientists. I believe the total of scientist in the study was 78. Of those 78 6 percent self identified as Republicans. Further they were ONLY one SPECIFIC field of study.

So the question becomes, is Rdean a liar or just plain stupid?

rdean's a scientist

Another lie. Figures.

A perfect example of a Rdean mistruth. Rdean posted a link to a very small group of scientists. I believe the total of scientist in the study was 78. Of those 78 6 percent self identified as Republicans. Further they were ONLY one SPECIFIC field of study.

Both.

rdean's a scientist

Another lie. Figures.

I don't know what you are talking about. Do you have a link? Or is this another lie?

Forum List

Back