NAMBLA was part of the Gay/Lesbian Coalition.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Though pedophile organizations were originally a part of the gay/lesbian coalition, gay organizations distance themselves from pedophile organizations in the same way as feminist leaders sought to separate themselves from lesbians. (Betty Friedan originally thought the lesbian movement was a CIA plot to discredit the feminist movement.[35])

Ina quest for respectability and political acceptance, calls for a radical rethinking of sexuality have been muted by the gay, lesbian and feminist movements. Gays and lesbians now claim to be just like straights, except that the consenting adult partner is a member of the same sex.

http://snifferdogonline.com/reports...d Violence/The Pattern of Sexual Politics.pdf

This Changed Dramatically in 1994 when the ILGA was Outed as Allied with NAMBLA and removed from the World Conference on Disease and Population.

Since that time the Gay Community has Distanced itself for Purely Political Reasons.

At least Mirkin, one of the Trailblazers of the 60's Movement, is Honest enough to not Hide.

:)

peace...

As is usual in sexual politics issues are framed in terms of nature, and of absolute good and evil. Real discussions of pedophilia, as opposed to ritualistic condemnations, are almost non-existent. There are no commonly used neutral labels, and words like ``child

molestation,'' and ``child abuse'' are used in the same way as ``fag'' and ``queer'' were: to preclude discussion. In sexual politics definitions are characteristically vague, so that statistics from the mildest activities can be blended with images from the most atrocious. Six and thirteen year olds are grouped in the same category (``child'') and images of intergenerational sex acts...

---

"Intergenerational Sex"...

Awesome. :thup:

peace...

Though pedophile organizations were originally a part of the gay/lesbian coalition, gay organizations distance themselves from pedophile organizations in the same way as feminist leaders sought to separate themselves from lesbians. (Betty Friedan originally thought the lesbian movement was a CIA plot to discredit the feminist movement.[35])

Ina quest for respectability and political acceptance, calls for a radical rethinking of sexuality have been muted by the gay, lesbian and feminist movements. Gays and lesbians now claim to be just like straights, except that the consenting adult partner is a member of the same sex.

http://snifferdogonline.com/reports...d Violence/The Pattern of Sexual Politics.pdf

This Changed Dramatically in 1994 when the ILGA was Outed as Allied with NAMBLA and removed from the World Conference on Disease and Population.

Since that time the Gay Community has Distanced itself for Purely Political Reasons.

At least Mirkin, one of the Trailblazers of the 60's Movement, is Honest enough to not Hide.

peace...

To be fair NAMBLA advocates pederasty, not pedophilia. Their "target audience" is pubescent and post pubescent boys, not pre-pubescent children of either sex.

Still illegal and still creepy, but we must use the right terms.

So I guess there is no boundaries anymore to sexual proclivities.
Are we to now accept as "norm" i.e. what most people accept as socially acceptable behavior, all sorts of activities?
How many of you are adverse to sexual activities between a 10- year old boy and a male dead horse with help of his "uncle"?
That to me covers all the bases that are possible.. beastility,necrophilia, NAMBLA all those behaviors that currently aren't accepted by most of US!

Absolutely...and they vote.....
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DEMOCRAT.

The only reason the gay lobby distanced themselves from the pedophiles was it hindered their political objectives, and they didn't even do so until we'll into the 90's. Throughout the 80's NAMBLA proudly marched in NY's gay pride marches.

To be fair, we've learned a lot about how children's minds work in the past 20 years, and nearly all psychologists have come to the same conclusion: Children are emotionally and mentally incapable of making any decisions regarding sex or sexuality, and as such, cannot give consent, even if they say so. That's why the gay community distanced themselves from NAMBLA, for example. It was realized that what they stood for was wrong.

It's kinda like how, if you look at something such as, say, the Antebellum South, suddenly all those old men marrying 13-year old girls is extremely creepy.

To be fair, we've learned a lot about how children's minds work in the past 20 years, and nearly all psychologists have come to the same conclusion: Children are emotionally and mentally incapable of making any decisions regarding sex or sexuality, and as such, cannot give consent, even if they say so. That's why the gay community distanced themselves from NAMBLA, for example. It was realized that what they stood for was wrong.

It's kinda like how, if you look at something such as, say, the Antebellum South, suddenly all those old men marrying 13-year old girls is extremely creepy.

A) I'd like to know the source of this statement: "Suddenly ALL those old men marrying 13-year old girls"?
B) Actually the OPPOSITE occurred. More women were spinsters because 650,000 men on both sides died.. thus reducing the number of potential males.
FACTS: not hysteria...

In 1860, for example, white women from 20 through 24 years old outnumbered white men from 25 to 29 by 13 percent

The Effect of the Civil War on Southern Marriage Patterns

So once again liberal, hysterical unsubstantiated statements perpetuate myths like the above.."Suddenly ALL those old men marrying 13-year old girls"?

A) I'd like to know the source of this statement: "Suddenly ALL those old men marrying 13-year old girls"?
B) Actually the OPPOSITE occurred. More women were spinsters because 650,000 men on both sides died.. thus reducing the number of potential males.
FACTS: not hysteria...

In 1860, for example, white women from 20 through 24 years old outnumbered white men from 25 to 29 by 13 percent

The Effect of the Civil War on Southern Marriage Patterns

So once again liberal, hysterical unsubstantiated statements perpetuate myths like the above.."Suddenly ALL those old men marrying 13-year old girls"?

Damnit, all I've got are word-of-mouth accounts from people around here who are more privvy on how the South was back then. I should have noted that when I mentioned it and I apologize. I'm currently looking for something about average marriage ages to add some merit to my claim, but if I'm wrong, then hell, I'm wrong. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last.

Oh, and don't call me a liberal.

Was Mirkin Lying about NAMBLA being part of the Gay Coalition?...

Of course he was not. :thup:

And that's why Gay Trolls like [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] and their Apologists like [MENTION=30646]Ravi[/MENTION] have avoided this thread.

peace...

This Changed Dramatically in 1994 when the ILGA was Outed as Allied with NAMBLA and removed from the World Oon DF BEING BAisease and Population.

peace...
Hey you stupiid asshole ............... STFU

Last edited:
It's getting pretty hot and heavy in here. Would you boys like some privacy?

This Changed Dramatically in 1994 when the ILGA was Outed as Allied with NAMBLA and removed from the World Oon DF BEING BAisease and Population.

peace...
Hey you stupiid asshole ............... STFU

Mirkin is Dead Silfy... take it up with him in Hell when you get there.

peace...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back