Nailed it

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Result: You're Extremely Republican.
Share your result
Tweet

You're a staunch conservative, as red as they come. You think the government is too big, too involved and too wasteful. In your opinion, Washington should worry about keeping the country safe at home and abroad, but should leave American citizens and businesses alone. Strong conservatives like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush would agree with you on a lot of issues.

Share your result
Tweet

You're a staunch conservative, as red as they come. You think the government is too big, too involved and too wasteful. In your opinion, Washington should worry about keeping the country safe at home and abroad, but should leave American citizens and businesses alone. Strong conservatives like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush would agree with you on a lot of issues.
The strongest conservative was Barry Goldwater himself.

You should give this looser more credit then.

Maybe you can find some Barry Goldwater buttons and wear those.

Barry Goldwater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Share your result
Tweet

Yeah but leftwingers like McGovern and Mondale together didn't win as many states as Barry, so what are you trying to say?

And my photo was of Reagan....a President who destroyed 2 democrats and is so awesome even Obama doesn't fuck with him.

Result: You're a Moderate Republican.

You lean right, but not too far. In your eyes, the government shouldn't be as involved in people's lives, but still must play a role. Though you agree with your party on most issues, your opinions on certain topics may differ. Like John McCain and Dwight Eisenhower, you're firm in your beliefs, but understand the world isn't black and white.

Share your result
Tweet

I've started wearing a Pat Paulsen for President button I picked up 50 years ago.

to match the other 2 comedians we have running

Share your result
Tweet

I've started wearing a Pat Paulsen for President button I picked up 50 years ago.

to match the other 2 comedians we have running
Yeah it is crazy, but I voted Cruz, then went Full Trump.....I want to kick out lawyers and politicians, we don't need 500 of them in Washington......let's get more diversity in there as well as lets have some fun.

Forum List

Back