This is What a Trump Ad Should Look Like!

• Banned
Stopped reading when I got to 'Cheeto devil'.

another boring partisan article

• Banned

You better break out your checkbook, according to the below linked article Trump hasn't got any planned T.V. advertisements, nor the money to do them.

Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

Oh my, I guess that $80 million he took in for July is to be used later! LOLOLOL!

You don't read linked articles--do you?

NOT from you! Especially a propaganda piece!

You better break out your checkbook, according to the below linked article Trump hasn't got any planned T.V. advertisements, nor the money to do them.

Oh my, I guess that $80 million he took in for July is to be used later! LOLOLOL!

I am just the messenger of a RED STATE article. I heard that Reich wing radio talk show host, Michael Savage flipped out today? He wants Trump to call him immediately because his "campaign is imploding" and Savage wants to give him some advice--LOL

I am just the messenger of a RED STATE article.

Who is the owner of RED STATE?...one of the biggest #NeverTrump idiots on the planet.... I see you know NOTHING!

Who is the owner of RED STATE?...one of the biggest #NeverTrump idiots on the planet.... I see you know NOTHING!

So now if they're not promoting Trump regardless if they've always been a conservative source of news you're not going to read it--LOL So it's tunnel vision news for you then. Why doesn't that surprise me--LOL

Like I said get out your check book, and you better also start knocking on doors, because his ground game is as bad as the T.V advertisements--(he doesn't have.) Just make certain to wear a full metal jacket--LOL
Donald Trump ground-game problem

Overturning the status quo is certainly not going to be easy for Trump, near impossible really, especially when the opposing candidate is fully bought off, fully corrupt, a celebrated compulsive liar, around 90% of the media are complicit with her crimes and her freeloading, pro-lawlessness, hate America and the Constitution imbecilic supporters could care less.

So now if they're not promoting Trump regardless if they've always been a conservative source of news you're not going to read it--LOL So it's tunnel vision news for you then. Why doesn't that surprise me--LOL

Like I said get out your check book, and you better also start knocking on doors, because his ground game is as bad as the T.V advertisements--(he doesn't have.) Just make certain to wear a full metal jacket--LOL

New Reuters Poll Shows TRUMP Already Closing Convention Bounce!

Crooked 43 Trump 39 Even with the ridiculous sampling. They are over sampling dems 45% GOP 35% Indi 11%

Overturning the status quo is certainly not going to be easy for Trump, near impossible really, especially when the opposing candidate is fully bought off, fully corrupt, a celebrated compulsive liar, around 90% of the media are complicit with her crimes and her freeloading, pro-lawlessness, hate America and the Constitution imbecilic supporters could care less.

You Reich wingers really couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified candidate if you had gone out on a scavenger hunt.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

You Reich wingers really couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified candidate if you had gone out on a scavenger hunt.

"really couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified candidate if you had gone out on a scavenger hunt."

Good match for HIllary

New Reuters Poll Shows TRUMP Already Closing Convention Bounce!

Crooked 43 Trump 39 Even with the ridiculous sampling. They are over sampling dems 45% GOP 35% Indi 11%

Trump is going to get buried on election night. The Clinton Super pacs have already pulled out of several battleground swing states, and are now moving those adds into deep red states that are in play. They're looking at internal polling data--and double digit leads everywhere.
The Daily Trail: Donald Trump's love affair with polls is definitely over

"really couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified candidate if you had gone out on a scavenger hunt."

Good match for HIllary

And you know how to plagiarize someone too--LOL

Good match for HIllary

And you know how to plagiarize someone too--LOL

th

Miss the " "?

I quoted you.

Methinks that no one is untouched but me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee.

Forum List

Back