Nadler appears to steal podium from Schiff in viral impeachment moment

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As someone raised last night.

Nadler was like a hockey player out there dealing with some goon who threw a dirty hit on his star teammate, "I'll handle this, I'm from New York"
Apparently Schiff verbally told him to stop. Maybe Nadler decided he'd heard enough of him for one night :abgg2q.jpg:

Nadler appears to steal podium from Schiff in viral impeachment moment

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif, may have been the leading House impeachment manager, but it was Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., who got the last word in a comical moment that quickly went viral on social media.

Wrapping up the second day of questioning by the Senate jurors, Chief Justice John Roberts called on the House managers to answer the final question of the evening.

"Could you please respond to the answer just given by the president's counsel and provide any other comments the Senate would benefit from hearing before we adjourn for the evening?" Roberts read from the card.

Nadler is then seen jumping out of his chair and rushing to the center podium, quickly getting the attention of Schiff, who also leaped from his seat.

"Jerry. Jerry. Jerry," Schiff is heard saying as he took a few steps towards Nadler, but failed to stop him from speaking.

Last edited:
it didn't happen that way. they both were getting up & i saw that as well a couple times between other managers as well with one sitting back down so the other can speak. i believe nadler didn't speak at all yesterday & schiff sat down so nadler could have a chance. the ridiculous spin on fox is unrelenting, ain't it?

I saw the video and the faces on those sitting there. Many smiles and raised eyebrows.

Schiff wanted to end the day, he's the Alpha Male on the Dems side. Jerry just took charge, probably expected that this was to be his question and he'd end the day. Maybe they had their signals crossed but Schiff was surprised.

it didn't happen that way. they both were getting up & i saw that as well a couple times between other managers as well with one sitting back down so the other can speak. i believe nadler didn't speak at all yesterday & schiff sat down so nadler could have a chance. the ridiculous spin on fox is unrelenting, ain't it?
That's funny I saw the exact same video on msnbc

I think someone from the gallery was messing with FatFuck Nads and hollered out that the all-you-can-eat buffet was fixing to close and.... well, Darwinism prevailed.

It was funny watching those 2 substandard, defective fucks trying masquerade as human beings for a week..... hmm?

I saw the video and the faces on those sitting there. Many smiles and raised eyebrows.

Schiff wanted to end the day, he's the Alpha Male on the Dems side. Jerry just took charge, probably expected that this was to be his question and he'd end the day. Maybe they had their signals crossed but Schiff was surprised.

perhaps nadler said he would sit that Q & A out, given how his wife is dying from cancer & he's exhausted & then changed his mind? whatever the reason - fox's spin was most likely not how it really went down.

that nadler 'stole' the podium? c'mon....

perhaps nadler said he would sit that Q & A out, given how his wife is dying from cancer & he's exhausted & then changed his mind? whatever the reason - fox's spin was most likely not how it really went down.
Notice how all these plagues have hit the leaders of the COUP 2.0 to oust the president?

Awe........poor things............fighting over air time that no one watches anyways.

:CryingCow:

So, I'm not a body language expert, but notice when Schiff stands and Nadler passes, how Nadler looks down at his question card? That's one of those unconscious "I can't notice you standing as I'm looking at my card" bits.

That makes me think Nadler knew, certainly at least while in mid flight, that Schiff wanted to close out the day. Nadler decided "oops, I'm out of queue", or, basically, "I'm going to say SOMETHING after sitting all day".

He probably saw some of those videos of him speaking during the Clinton impeachment trial and he thought to himself, "hey man that was ME. So well spoken and strong. I still got it!"

So, I'm not a body language expert, but notice when Schiff stands and Nadler passes, how Nadler looks down at his question card? That's one of those unconscious "I can't notice you standing as I'm looking at my card" bits.

That makes me think Nadler knew, certainly at least while in mid flight, that Schiff wanted to close out the day. Nadler decided "oops, I'm out of queue", or, basically, "I'm going to say SOMETHING after sitting all day".

He probably saw some of those videos of him speaking during the Clinton impeachment trial and he thought to himself, "hey man that was ME. So well spoken and strong. I still got it!"
No new witnesses....................this things over ...........They only have 3 RINO votes at the moment for that.

You can leave it up to your interpretation. The fact that he jumped up and rushed to the podium while Schiff was calling after him looked as if he was wanting to be the shining light of the moment. At least that is the way a lot of folks saw it. That's why it went viral.
Your interpretation maybe that Schiff was just making sure that Nadler knew his name before he got to the podium.

Why would the fools want to steal the podium when no one is watching the thing..........

LOL

You can leave it up to your interpretation. The fact that he jumped up and rushed to the podium while Schiff was calling after him looked as if he was wanting to be the shining light of the moment. At least that is the way a lot of folks saw it. That's why it went viral.
Your interpretation maybe that Schiff was just making sure that Nadler knew his name before he got to the podium.

fox's 'interpretation' is just as laughable. btw - anybody who has been watching are all watching the same thing. there is only one camera - the senate camera - because turtleboy wants the power to shut it off if he feels threatened. i don't have cable, so you thinking i watch msnbc is just too cute.

i watch c span because it's great hearing the callers between the breaks. there are some hilarious MAGATS out there.

fox's 'interpretation' is just as laughable. btw - anybody who has been watching are all watching the same thing. there is only one camera - the senate camera - because turtleboy wants the power to shut it off if he feels threatened. i don't have cable, so you thinking i watch msnbc is just too cute.

i watch c span because it's great hearing the callers between the breaks. there are some hilarious MAGATS out there.
I see English is not your strong suit. I said that I saw the same clip on msnbc. I said nothing about you watching anything. You stated that it was fox that had the clip wrong, you said nothing about their interpretation.

I understand that there are a large number of English words that you may need someone to interpret for you but I could not make it any easier. Perhaps if you tell me the language you are familiar with I maybe able to translate for you.

I see English is not your strong suit. I said that I saw the same clip on msnbc. I said nothing about you watching anything. You stated that it was fox that had the clip wrong, you said nothing about their interpretation.

I understand that there are a large number of English words that you may need someone to interpret for you but I could not make it any easier. Perhaps if you tell me the language you are familiar with I maybe able to translate for you.

<pfffft> oh please...why did you even mention MSNBC?

i'm guessing english isn't your first language. i never said fox had the clip 'wrong'. i said their IN-TER-PRE-TA-TION was . nadler 'STOLE the podium' do take off your magat hat off & give it a good washing - it must be pretty rank by now. & try to use your comprehension hat if it's not all moldy & moth eaten. lol... who a i kidding? you have no other hat to wear other than a magat, cause donny loves the poorly educated long time.

It IS delicious to see those two getting angry with each other.

Just as it was to see Senator Schumer signaling to Senator Harris to stop joking around!

<pfffft> oh please...why did you even mention MSNBC?

i'm guessing english isn't your first language. i never said fox had the clip 'wrong'. i said their IN-TER-PRE-TA-TION was . nadler 'STOLE the podium' do take off your magat hat off & give it a good washing - it must be pretty rank by now. & try to use your comprehension hat if it's not all moldy & moth eaten. lol... who a i kidding? you have no other hat to wear other than a magat, cause donny loves the poorly educated long time.
Try that in your native Russian so I can translate. Or try having your mom translate that for you as your attempt at English is terrible. If you are attempting to reference one of your earlier posts please have someone translate that for you also.

It's a video, idiot. It doesn't need an interpretation.

Nadless practically ran Shifferbrains over as Pencil Neck was crying out his name.

Forum List

Back