NAACP Starts “Tea Party Tracker” To Monitor Right Wing Racism

How many white people are in the leadership of the NAACP?

You do realize that every time we play this stupid game, we are all losers, right?

It is ridiculous to deride the NAACP for being racist. They exist to support a minority group. There is nothing wrong with that. I find it sad that we, as a country, haven't gotten to a stage where the work of the NAACP is done, but we are not there yet. But... we will get there.

I say this grudgingly, but this is the best and most honest post you've ever made, even though its an aberration.

You're a twit if you think anyone believes that you've read all 13,000 of my posts - which is what you claim above.

Moron.

washingtonpost.com

A good thing, lest the rightwing monkeys keep denying racism within the Tea Baggers ranks. Now its going to be documented.

:lol:.. NAACP .. what a joke they've become..what a great tradition they've sold out on... the Democrats tell them to promote racism and they follow orders like......................ah......................mindless idiots... I assume for money..

The Democrats have poisoned the NAACP..

You do realize that every time we play this stupid game, we are all losers, right?

It is ridiculous to deride the NAACP for being racist. They exist to support a minority group. There is nothing wrong with that. I find it sad that we, as a country, haven't gotten to a stage where the work of the NAACP is done, but we are not there yet. But... we will get there.

I say this grudgingly, but this is the best and most honest post you've ever made, even though its an aberration.

You're a twit if you think anyone believes that you've read all 13,000 of my posts - which is what you claim above.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. You lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

You know what your problem is? you can't stand it when a man, especially a strong black man puts you in your place and tells it like it is the right way, we intimidate you.

washingtonpost.com

A good thing, lest the rightwing monkeys keep denying racism within the Tea Baggers ranks. Now its going to be documented.

:lol:.. NAACP .. what a joke they've become..what a great tradition they've sold out on... the Democrats tell them to promote racism and they follow orders like......................ah......................mindless idiots... I assume for money..

The NAACP doesn't promote racism unless you think advocating on the behlf of those discriminated against disproportionately is racism.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. You lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

You know what your problem is? you can't stand it when a man, especially a strong black man puts you in your place and tells it like it is the right way, we intimidate you.

You have my permission to make public last nights PMs of any conversation where I state I love you. Go ahead. Back it up... or you can just announce to the board that you lied. Either is fine.

You know what your problems is? I don't give a shit what color your skin is. You're an asshole - which is nothing to do with skin color - it is based on the content of your character. Stupid little man.

Last edited:
This is how I picture Bass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw]YouTube - Black White Supremist Dave Chappelle Complete[/ame]

washingtonpost.com

The NAACP doesn't promote racism unless you think advocating on the behlf of those discriminated against disproportionately is racism.

Pfffffft.... Democratic party racism is good racism...right...

The NAACP would regain respect if, (1) They weren't an arm of the Democrat Party, (2) They weren't paid off by the Democrat party, (3) They didn't do the Democratic Parties bidding, (4) They were independent of any party and were balanced in their assessments.

At this point there doing their best to promote the, every 2 years, ridiculous Democratic Party agenda of, pull the race card for votes... that is all..

The NAACP would regain respect if, (1) They weren't an arm of the Democrat Party, (2) They weren't paid off by the Democrat party, (3) They didn't do the Democratic Parties bidding, (4) They were independent of any party and were balanced in their assessments.

At this point there doing their best to promote the, every 2 years, ridiculous Democratic Party agenda of, pull the race card for votes... that is all..

Dipshit, you the NAACP were racists, well show me the money.

Charlie isn't a racist.... but his little shadow, Flailgo, most certainly is.

And he's a liar.

And a misogynist.

I have a white mother, whiter than any white American and you still call me racist, that stupid, I'm sorry.

I don't care if your mom is sky blue and pink, I don't care what color your skin is, racism is about seeing color over character. That is you. Happily it is not me.

So, where is the evidence that I said 'I love you' last night - or any other night, you lying little man?

Charlie isn't a racist.... but his little shadow, Flailgo, most certainly is.

And he's a liar.

And a misogynist.

I have a white mother, whiter than any white American and you still call me racist, that stupid, I'm sorry.

I don't care if your mom is sky blue and pink, I don't care what color your skin is, racism is about seeing color over character. That is you. Happily it is not me.

So, where is the evidence that I said 'I love you' last night - or any other night, you lying little man?

I love my mother so I can't possibly be racist do you understand that? You're being annoying for the hell of it.

I love my mother so I can't possibly be racist do you understand that? You're being annoying for the hell of it.

I don't doubt you love your mom. I expect she loves you too. So what? That doesn't give you a free pass when it comes to racism. Unlucky - you are just like the rest of us... You see racism where there is none.... you use racism as a weapon against people you disagree with politically. That is not only pathetic - it is racist. And I'm tired of it, so I'm gonna call people out for using the race card when they do it. You don't like it? Fine. Don't use the race card against people who are not racist.

Now, again.... where is the evidence of my 'love' for you? Or.... are you gonna man up and admit you lied?

Dipshit .....:lol:... I understood, the rest makes no sense...

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People claims to be nonpartisan, but it uses its millions of dollars to promote the Democrat's agenda.
Conservative critics question its claim to nonprofit status, arguing that the exemption shelters its $14 million annual budget from being taxed, and note that in the most recent presidential campaign the NAACP, which once derided big money as a corrupting influence, established two independent fund-raising organizations to conduct the kind of political warfare it once denounced.
The NAACP National Voter Fund and Americans for Equality drew on a combined $10 million to finance get-out-the-vote efforts and issue ads that energized Democratic voters.
"This is a group that, because of its politics, has become far removed from its constituents," says Phyllis Berry Myers, executive director of the Center for New Black Leadership, which leans Republican. "It survives through teachers unions, labor unions. . . . They allow themselves to be the sole subsidiary of the Democratic Party, and it has done a great disservice to black voters. It makes us politically impotent."

NAACP tax status questioned

Political nonsense. Simply an attempt to affect the November elections with the race card. Don't leave home without it.

I don't doubt you love your mom. I expect she loves you too. So what? That doesn't give you a free pass when it comes to racism. Unlucky - you are just like the rest of us... You see racism where there is none.... you use racism as a weapon against people you disagree with politically. That is not only pathetic - it is racist. And I'm tired of it, so I'm gonna call people out for using the race card when they do it. You don't like it? Fine. Don't use the race card against people who are not racist.

Now, again.... where is the evidence of my 'love' for you? Or.... are you gonna man up and admit you lied?

I have not said one racist thing in my life, I have done no racist acts and have no racist behaviors, I love my mother and my German side of the family whom I am spending time with while I'm over here. You disagree with me calling you racist, fine, thats your opinion, but my belief that you're a racist doesn't make me a racist sweety.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People claims to be nonpartisan, but it uses its millions of dollars to promote the Democrat's agenda.
Conservative critics question its claim to nonprofit status, arguing that the exemption shelters its $14 million annual budget from being taxed, and note that in the most recent presidential campaign the NAACP, which once derided big money as a corrupting influence, established two independent fund-raising organizations to conduct the kind of political warfare it once denounced.
The NAACP National Voter Fund and Americans for Equality drew on a combined $10 million to finance get-out-the-vote efforts and issue ads that energized Democratic voters.
"This is a group that, because of its politics, has become far removed from its constituents," says Phyllis Berry Myers, executive director of the Center for New Black Leadership, which leans Republican. "It survives through teachers unions, labor unions. . . . They allow themselves to be the sole subsidiary of the Democratic Party, and it has done a great disservice to black voters. It makes us politically impotent."

Flail is one of those who see's only 'white racism'. According to him, blacks are not capable of racism. Go figure.... and, he 'hate's' anyone who disagrees with his political view. Just take a look at his sig..... I think we can all see what kind of 'man' Flail is.

The NAACP is nonpartisan, they don't let Democrats who are racist off the hook, I've never seen them do that. The NAACP has done far more for black people than the Republican Party, so the executive director of Center for New Black leadership can kiss my ass. Dipshit.

Flail is one of those who see's only 'white racism'. According to him, blacks are not capable of racism. Go figure.... and, he 'hate's' anyone who disagrees with his political view. Just take a look at his sig..... I think we can all see what kind of 'man' Flail is.

I didn't say blacks are not capable of being racist, I said because my mother is white and half of my family is white I cannot be racist against white people. I also wear the Army uniform and don't tolerate racism nor do I engage in racism. Just because I'm a Democrat and liberal and proud you label me a racist. Smart(ass).

I didn't say blacks are not capable of being racist, I said because my mother is white and half of my family is white I cannot be racist against white people. I also wear the Army uniform and don't tolerate racism nor do I engage in racism. Just because I'm a Democrat and liberal and proud you label me a racist. Smart(ass).

No, I call you a racist because you called me a racist for disagreeing with Obama. Your sig shows you to be a man of 'hate'. And you take cheap shots at me because I'm female - which makes you a misogynist. If you are an example of a Democrat, I thank God I am not one.

So, where is this evidence that I have ever said 'I love you' to you? Please provide that or admit you lied. I think we all know what the outcome will be.... Or are you not man enough to admit it?

Forum List

Back