NAACP Starts “Tea Party Tracker” To Monitor Right Wing Racism

No, I call you a racist because you called me a racist for disagreeing with Obama. Your sig shows you to be a man of 'hate'. And you take cheap shots at me because I'm female - which makes you a misogynist. If you are an example of a Democrat, I thank God I am not one.

I called you racist because you called Obama a racist when he isn't a racist and you used the same derogatory terms to refer to him as white racist do, thats why I called you a racist. I don't take cheap shots at you because you're female, my boss and many of my NCOs that work along side and for me are female and they can tell you that I'm not a sexist. You dish out horsehit and play the damsel in distress when I dish it right back at you. My sig is what it is, it says what I feel about the political position of Republicans.

No, I call you a racist because you called me a racist for disagreeing with Obama. Your sig shows you to be a man of 'hate'. And you take cheap shots at me because I'm female - which makes you a misogynist. If you are an example of a Democrat, I thank God I am not one.

I called you racist because you called Obama a racist when he isn't a racist and you used the same derogatory terms to refer to him as white racist do, thats why I called you a racist. I don't take cheap shots at you because you're female, my boss and many of my NCOs that work along side and for me are female and they can tell you that I'm not a sexist. You dish out horsehit and play the damsel in distress when I dish it right back at you. My sig is what it is, it says what I feel about the political position of Republicans.

I call him a racist because he uses racist language. I don't use racist language... even you eventually had to 'fess up to that one.

You make sexist remarks - that makes you a misogynist.

I have never once 'played' a 'damsel in distress' - I am an ass kickin', straight talkin' conservative.... which is what pisses you off. You hate me because of my politics. What a sad bastard you are...

And..... again.... where is this evidence of your claim that I said 'I love you'? Or.... are you finally gonna man up and admit you lied? Cuz you did. You know you did. I know you did. You're a fucking coward.

I call him a racist because he uses racist language. I don't use racist language... even you eventually had to 'fess up to that one.

Obama doesn't use racist language, you're just an illiterate dumbass who takes his words out of context. Why don't you fess up to that?

Yeah, what fucking ever, you're such a damn drama queen who makes women look bad with you lame charges of me being misogynist. You talk more shit than anyone here and can't take it.

I have never once 'played' a 'damsel in distress' - I am an ass kickin', straight talkin' conservative.... which is what pisses you off. You hate me because of my politics. What a sad bastard you are...

You are not kicking any ass, you get you ass kicked every time you open your filthy mouth and pop off stupid bullshit from the right.

Obama doesn't use racist language, you're just an illiterate dumbass who takes his words out of context. Why don't you fess up to that?

Yeah, what fucking ever, you're such a damn drama queen who makes women look bad with you lame charges of me being misogynist. You talk more shit than anyone here and can't take it.

You are not kicking any ass, you get you ass kicked every time you open your filthy mouth and pop off stupid bullshit from the right.

Sweetie, you lied. You lied and you're too much of a coward to admit it. That's your cross to bear, don't try making me carry it for ya. I won't. I'm not that nice. You make ridiculous statements about me, and, when challenged, you whine like a two year old.

Stop whining, and admit you lied when you said I said that I love you.

Sweetie, you lied. You lied and you're too much of a coward to admit it.

baby, I didn't lie, I told the truth and still feel the same way I felt when I called you a racist back then. I care about you so much to still let you know the truth.

That's your cross to bear, don't try making me carry it for ya. I won't. I'm not that nice. You make ridiculous statements about me, and, when challenged, you whine like a two year old.

Darling, acting like a Palin-esque drama queen whenever people call you on your bullshit is not challenging someone sweetheart, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't call you out on it.

Sweetie, you lied. You lied and you're too much of a coward to admit it.

baby, I didn't lie, I told the truth and still feel the same way I felt when I called you a racist back then. I care about you so much to still let you know the truth.

That's your cross to bear, don't try making me carry it for ya. I won't. I'm not that nice. You make ridiculous statements about me, and, when challenged, you whine like a two year old.

Darling, acting like a Palin-esque drama queen whenever people call you on your bullshit is not challenging someone sweetheart, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't call you out on it.

If you didn't lie..... provide the evidence. Prove I said it.... or you are a liar. Simple choice. You're such a pathetic little coward.... I doubt you're even in the military.... maybe your dad is.

Dipshit, you the NAACP were racists, well show me the money.

Dipshit .....:lol:... I understood, the rest makes no sense...

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People claims to be nonpartisan, but it uses its millions of dollars to promote the Democrat's agenda.
Conservative critics question its claim to nonprofit status, arguing that the exemption shelters its $14 million annual budget from being taxed, and note that in the most recent presidential campaign the NAACP, which once derided big money as a corrupting influence, established two independent fund-raising organizations to conduct the kind of political warfare it once denounced.
The NAACP National Voter Fund and Americans for Equality drew on a combined $10 million to finance get-out-the-vote efforts and issue ads that energized Democratic voters.
"This is a group that, because of its politics, has become far removed from its constituents," says Phyllis Berry Myers, executive director of the Center for New Black Leadership, which leans Republican. "It survives through teachers unions, labor unions. . . . They allow themselves to be the sole subsidiary of the Democratic Party, and it has done a great disservice to black voters. It makes us politically impotent."

NAACP tax status questioned

The NAACP is nonpartisan, they don't let Democrats who are racist off the hook, I've never seen them do that. The NAACP has done far more for black people than the Republican Party, so the executive director of Center for New Black leadership can kiss my ass. Dipshit.

No longer dipping in your shit... you have a brain like a sieve... :lol:

Dipshit .....:lol:... I understood, the rest makes no sense...

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People claims to be nonpartisan, but it uses its millions of dollars to promote the Democrat's agenda.
Conservative critics question its claim to nonprofit status, arguing that the exemption shelters its $14 million annual budget from being taxed, and note that in the most recent presidential campaign the NAACP, which once derided big money as a corrupting influence, established two independent fund-raising organizations to conduct the kind of political warfare it once denounced.
The NAACP National Voter Fund and Americans for Equality drew on a combined $10 million to finance get-out-the-vote efforts and issue ads that energized Democratic voters.
"This is a group that, because of its politics, has become far removed from its constituents," says Phyllis Berry Myers, executive director of the Center for New Black Leadership, which leans Republican. "It survives through teachers unions, labor unions. . . . They allow themselves to be the sole subsidiary of the Democratic Party, and it has done a great disservice to black voters. It makes us politically impotent."

NAACP tax status questioned

The NAACP is nonpartisan, they don't let Democrats who are racist off the hook, I've never seen them do that. The NAACP has done far more for black people than the Republican Party, so the executive director of Center for New Black leadership can kiss my ass. Dipshit.

No longer dipping in your shit... you have a brain like a sieve... :lol:

Flailgo is, possibly, at the rdean level of stupidity.... don't disagree with him or he'll call you a racist. If you're female, he'll use gender to insult you... and, if he's really desperate, he will flat out lie about you - claim you said things you did not say - and then refuse to even recognize any challenge to his lies.

He's pathetic.

And, he clearly see past his hatred of Republicans to recognize the fantastic things that the Republican party did to help black Americans.

Flailgo is, possibly, at the rdean level of stupidity.... don't disagree with him or he'll call you a racist. If you're female, he'll use gender to insult you... and, if he's really desperate, he will flat out lie about you - claim you said things you did not say - and then refuse to even recognize any challenge to his lies.

He's pathetic.

And, he clearly see past his hatred of Republicans to recognize the fantastic things that the Republican party did to help black Americans.

You're full of shit, but lol, anyways, I don't hate Republicans, but I hate everything they stand for and try to pass off in Congress, thats the simple fact of matter right there.

Telling you to shut the fuck up repeatedly is not sexist and I have made no anti female posts to you, you're a lying, extremely sensitive troll looking for sympathy. Cry me a fucking river.

I say this grudgingly, but this is the best and most honest post you've ever made, even though its an aberration.

You're a twit if you think anyone believes that you've read all 13,000 of my posts - which is what you claim above.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. Yo]u lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

You know what your problem is? you can't stand it when a man, especially a strong black man puts you in your place and tells it like it is the right way, we intimidate you.

He's pathetic.

You're full of shit, but lol, anyways, I don't hate Republicans, but I hate everything they stand for and try to pass off in Congress, thats the simple fact of matter right there.

Telling you to shut the fuck up repeatedly is not sexist and I have made no anti female posts to you, you're a lying, extremely sensitive troll looking for sympathy. Cry me a fucking river.

Are you standing by the statement I quote above? If so, back it up. Provide evidence that I said what you claim I said, or admit that the statement is, in fact, false. Stop running away, stop whining, stop the sexist remarks and pathetic cowardly attacks and man up.

Last edited:
O'Reilly has some guy on last night from the NAACP try and justify this. The man claimed that in the six months since the Tea Party released its official denunciation of racism, it has continued. He gave the example of some white guy, somewhere, who wore an "offensive t-shirt" but he couldn't describe it. It was pathetic.

They are cutting their own noses to spite their faces. If one person shows up with one sign, they will be denounced as a plant. What a waste of energy.

What's to stop Democrats from placing there own shills in Tea Party Groups.. have them act the part of racists or whatever desired... record the act and put the bullshit on liberal media outlets... answer nothing...

I say this grudgingly, but this is the best and most honest post you've ever made, even though its an aberration.

You're a twit if you think anyone believes that you've read all 13,000 of my posts - which is what you claim above.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. You lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

You know what your problem is? you can't stand it when a man, especially a strong black man puts you in your place and tells it like it is the right way, we intimidate you.

O'Reilly has some guy on last night from the NAACP try and justify this. The man claimed that in the six months since the Tea Party released its official denunciation of racism, it has continued. He gave the example of some white guy, somewhere, who wore an "offensive t-shirt" but he couldn't describe it. It was pathetic.

They are cutting their own noses to spite their faces. If one person shows up with one sign, they will be denounced as a plant. What a waste of energy.

I saw that this morning (UK time). I thought the NAACP guy came across very badly. O'Reilly asked for examples to back up the accusation of racism and the guy couldn't answer - other than to say something about that tee-shirt.... which was so offensive, he couldn't remember what it said. Ludicrous.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. Yo]u lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

He's pathetic.

Are you standing by the statement I quote above? If so, back it up. Provide evidence that I said what you claim I said, or admit that the statement is, in fact, false. Stop running away, stop whining, stop the sexist remarks and pathetic cowardly attacks and man up.

Did you read the full statement and see the LOL at the end which is a dead giveaway that it was a comical joke? You're fucking clueless and ditzy, are you playing with a full deck and no I'm not talking about a deck of cards in case you should mix that up too.

What's to stop Democrats from placing there own shills in Tea Party Groups.. have them act the part of racists or whatever desired... record the act and put the bullshit on liberal media outlets... answer nothing...

What fucking ever dipshit, everything that Republicans and Tea Bastards fuck up is never their fault, its always a conspiracy by the Democrats.

What fucking ever dipshit, everything that Republicans and Tea Bastards fuck up is never their fault, its always a conspiracy by the Democrats.

:lol:... You pathetically missed the point ... try again..

Is that like valley guy profanity?

Last edited:

Did you read the full statement and see the LOL at the end which is a dead giveaway that it was a comical joke? You're fucking clueless and ditzy, are you playing with a full deck and no I'm not talking about a deck of cards in case you should mix that up too.

Well. Perhaps you should have been man enough to say it was an attempt at humor. Then I wouldn't have had to slap the shit out of you. I'm not the one who made a stupid claim - that he couldn't back up - so now claims it was a 'joke'.... So I hardly think your opinion of me is worth my consideration.... After all, you also claimed to have read every post I've written on this board and we all know that ain't true. Seems to me, you can't tell a lie from the truth. That is your misfortune.

So, you also claim you don't 'hate Republicans'... and yet, your sig clearly states that you'd like 'all things (you don't even refer to them as people - that's how little you think of them) conservative, republican and tea bagger' should 'burn in hell'.... That sounds a lot like hate to me. You don't even know these people yet you would condemn them to hell - purely because they disagree with your politics. What a fucking moronic thing to say - particularly for a 'military' person. Those people - those conservatives, republicans and tea baggers - they are the people you serve alongside.

This 'hatred'.... from someone who claims to 'embrace' MLKs message.... show me where he ever spoke about hating people who held different political views to him.

Moron.

You're an ungrateful moron, I give you a compliment with constructive criticism and you attack me. You broke my heart California Girl, I thought we were making progress, I thought we were going to try to love each other again, but you hurt me instead. You lied to me, you told me that you loved me lastnight, what am I going to do now? LOL.

I saw that this morning (UK time). I thought the NAACP guy came across very badly. O'Reilly asked for examples to back up the accusation of racism and the guy couldn't answer - other than to say something about that tee-shirt.... which was so offensive, he couldn't remember what it said. Ludicrous.

I agree. Some guy (no name) somewhere (no place) wore something offensive (can't say). He seemed like a nice man, but not exactly working with a full deck.

I'd like to see the NAACP work on getting black men to take care of their families. If they started a deadbeat dad tracker, I'd put them on my Christmas list. :cool:

I agree. Some guy (no name) somewhere (no place) wore something offensive (can't say). He seemed like a nice man, but not exactly working with a full deck.

I'd like to see the NAACP work on getting black men to take care of their families. If they started a deadbeat dad tracker, I'd put them on my Christmas list. :cool:

I was actually pretty disappointed with the guy. He must have known O'Reilly would ask tough questions about what they were doing. He should have been prepared to provide evidence to demonstrate why they were concerned. His interview achieved the opposite. It made the NAACP, and their cohorts, seem vengeful and obsessive.

I knew better than to expect honesty from the likes of Media Matters, but I did expect it from the NAACP. Shame on them.

Forum List

Back