NAACP Starts “Tea Party Tracker” To Monitor Right Wing Racism

Who knows? Who cares?

I didn't know their opinion was relevant.

Their opinion is relevant with black voters, a key voting block.

Is it?

Forgive me for being astonished:

It seemed only a week ago that no more than 3,000 blacks in the DC area, where MILLIONS of blacks live, could give a shit about the NAACP, or Black Civil Rights Leader Al Sharpton, or about commemorating MLK's "I have a dream" speech....

What makes you think they've changed their minds this week?

Have you not forgotten about the last Presidental election where 96% of blacks voted for Obama? the power of the Black vote is so strong that even back in the days of Jim Crow the KKK resorted to using fear and lynching to discourage blacks from voting.

Who the hell made the NAACP the judge and jury of what is considered racist and what friggen right do they have to set up something like this just to TARGET THE TEA PARTY.

As I said before, THEY CAN GO TO HELL.

Monkey, shut up and quit spamming this thread with your frantic chimp outs.

Bass v 2.0 is a hateful racist asswipe.

Just sayin'.

Their opinion is relevant with black voters, a key voting block.

Is it?

Forgive me for being astonished:

It seemed only a week ago that no more than 3,000 blacks in the DC area, where MILLIONS of blacks live, could give a shit about the NAACP, or Black Civil Rights Leader Al Sharpton, or about commemorating MLK's "I have a dream" speech....

What makes you think they've changed their minds this week?

Have you not forgotten about the last Presidental election where 96% of blacks voted for Obama? the power of the Black vote is so strong that even back in the days of Jim Crow the KKK resorted to using fear and lynching to discourage blacks from voting.

Um..yeah, but what about LAST WEEK?

Who the hell made the NAACP the judge and jury of what is considered racist and what friggen right do they have to set up something like this just to TARGET THE TEA PARTY.

As I said before, THEY CAN GO TO HELL.

Monkey, shut up and quit spamming this thread with your frantic chimp outs.

LOL, Are you working for the Rev. Al Sharpton? you talk just like he does.
That anyone would take you seriously is a friggen joke as the Naacp has BECOME.
People just don't give a shit anymore what the Naacp does, but hey let them make complete fools of themselves.

Excuse me, I didn't know the NAACP was the government.
No, just another run of the mill black racist organization.

NAACP is not a black racist organization, shut your mouth falafel breath. The NAACP fights racism, you can't name one racist act by the NAACP.

No to put too fine a point on this, but the entire purpose of the NAACP is racist. Not making a judgement on if that is good, bad or indifferent.

I'm just sayin'.

Excuse me, I didn't know the NAACP was the government.
No, just another run of the mill black racist organization.

NAACP is not a black racist organization, shut your mouth falafel breath. The NAACP fights racism, you can't name one racist act by the NAACP.
How about their nominating or giving NAACP "Image Awrds" to racist fucks like Ice Cube and Jamie Foxx?

And just imagine the howling coming from the racebaiting liberal loons if whites started a "National Association for the Advancement of White People" The NAAWP........Yeah, you loons would be howling at the moon over that.

The NAACP isn't fooling anybody but the looniest of the loons.

It would behoove the NAACP to deal with the racism that pervades its own organization before it sets itself up to monitor anyone else.

Glass houses and all that, dontchaknow.

There is no racism within the NAACP, you monkeys think that accusing those who criticize your stupidity of racism to cover your own racism is pathetic especially when you can't show any documented cases of racism. If there were any, Briebart would had to fabricated and distort.

How many white people are in the leadership of the NAACP?

When has the NAACP done that? And if your logic was true white people would only further their mark as the most racist people in America.

I expect better from you Charlie. It is the last resort of racism to label a group of people as racist simply because of the color of their skin.

The NAACP has not labeled all whites as racist and has specifically stated that there are *SOME* racists within the Tea Bagger movement, they have never said all Tea Baggers are racist. CG, you best come correct or don't come at all, this is the Bass that you're talking to.
LMAO!

I caught a couple o' "BASS" just last weekend. Yep, I whacked 'em in the head, slit 'em neck to asshole, ripped out their innards, and tossed their sorry asses in a fryin' pan!

Last edited:
I expect better from you Charlie. It is the last resort of racism to label a group of people as racist simply because of the color of their skin.

The NAACP has not labeled all whites as racist and has specifically stated that there are *SOME* racists within the Tea Bagger movement, they have never said all Tea Baggers are racist. CG, you best come correct or don't come at all, this is the Bass that you're talking to.
LMAO!

I caught a couple o' "BASS" just last weekend. Yep, I whacked 'em in the head, slit 'em neck to asshole, ripped out their innards, and tossed their sorry asses in a fryin' pan!

:lol:

Beautiful.

The more blacks hammer away at whites for being white, the sooner whites will get the message.

Hasn't happened yet... but hope springs eternal.

When has the NAACP done that? And if your logic was true white people would only further their mark as the most racist people in America.

I'm aware who I'm talking to Charlie. I'm also aware that the NAACP is not labeling all whites as racist.... but you, Charlie, came perilously close to doing so. I know you're not a racist but you should also come correct..... This is the California Girl you're talking to.

It would behoove the NAACP to deal with the racism that pervades its own organization before it sets itself up to monitor anyone else.

Glass houses and all that, dontchaknow.

There is no racism within the NAACP, you monkeys think that accusing those who criticize your stupidity of racism to cover your own racism is pathetic especially when you can't show any documented cases of racism. If there were any, Briebart would had to fabricated and distort.

You do realize that every time we play this stupid game, we are all losers, right?

It is ridiculous to deride the NAACP for being racist. They exist to support a minority group. There is nothing wrong with that. I find it sad that we, as a country, haven't gotten to a stage where the work of the NAACP is done, but we are not there yet. But... we will get there.

Isn't fraudulenty calling white people racist when they arent racists, racist?

You do realize that every time we play this stupid game, we are all losers, right?

It is ridiculous to deride the NAACP for being racist. They exist to support a minority group. There is nothing wrong with that. I find it sad that we, as a country, haven't gotten to a stage where the work of the NAACP is done, but we are not there yet. But... we will get there.

:ack-1:

You'll vote for Obama next!

Last edited:

I say this grudgingly, but this is the best and most honest post you've ever made, even though its an aberration.

Forum List

Back