NAACP Starts “Tea Party Tracker” To Monitor Right Wing Racism

Already got a thread on it.... and if you think it's ok for the government to spy on it's citizens, might i suggest Russian might be more suitable for you.

The Naacp and their commie leftist in Arms joining them can all GO TO HELL..

when they clean up the shit in their own back yards then I'm sure the Amercian people will try and give a rats ass what they have to say and do.

Last edited:
Already got a thread on it.... and if you think it's ok for the government to spy on it's citizens, might i suggest Russian might be more suitable for you.

Excuse me, I didn't know the NAACP was the government.
No, just another run of the mill black racist organization.

NAACP is not a black racist organization, shut your mouth falafel breath. The NAACP fights racism, you can't name one racist act by the NAACP.

Who knows? Who cares?

I didn't know their opinion was relevant.

Their opinion is relevant with black voters, a key voting block.

Yet I don't see anything about them ganging up with other organizations to watch... say.... Code Pink or the New Black Panthers.... or the SEIU.... only the right wing organizations. Charlie, that might be fine to you.... but to me..... that is absolutely unacceptable. And, the NAACP may not be connected to the Obama Administration, but what about their bedfellows in this witch hunt.

If it was a group of right wing organizations, getting together to keep an eye on the NBP, you would be screaming blue fucking murder about racism and you know it.

It would behoove the NAACP to deal with the racism that pervades its own organization before it sets itself up to monitor anyone else.

Glass houses and all that, dontchaknow.

It would behoove the NAACP to deal with the racism that pervades its own organization before it sets itself up to monitor anyone else.

Glass houses and all that, dontchaknow.

There is no racism within the NAACP, you monkeys think that accusing those who criticize your stupidity of racism to cover your own racism is pathetic especially when you can't show any documented cases of racism. If there were any, Briebart would had to fabricated and distort.

Isn't fraudulenty calling white people racist when they arent racists, racist?

When has the NAACP done that? And if your logic was true white people would only further their mark as the most racist people in America.

I expect better from you Charlie. It is the last resort of racism to label a group of people as racist simply because of the color of their skin.

Isn't fraudulenty calling white people racist when they arent racists, racist?

When has the NAACP done that? And if your logic was true white people would only further their mark as the most racist people in America.

I expect better from you Charlie. It is the last resort of racism to label a group of people as racist simply because of the color of their skin.

The NAACP has not labeled all whites as racist and has specifically stated that there are *SOME* racists within the Tea Bagger movement, they have never said all Tea Baggers are racist. CG, you best come correct or don't come at all, this is the Bass that you're talking to.

Who knows? Who cares?

I didn't know their opinion was relevant.

Their opinion is relevant with black voters, a key voting block.

Is it?

Forgive me for being astonished:

It seemed only a week ago that no more than 3,000 blacks in the DC area, where MILLIONS of blacks live, could give a shit about the NAACP, or Black Civil Rights Leader Al Sharpton, or about commemorating MLK's "I have a dream" speech....

What makes you think they've changed their minds this week?

Who the hell made the NAACP the judge and jury of what is considered racist and what friggen right do they have to set up something like this just to TARGET THE TEA PARTY.

As I said before, THEY CAN GO TO HELL.

Forum List

Back