NAACP Bombing In Colorado Spring Was Deliberate.

Yup. Witness saw a white male getting into a truck after the explosion. This is highly suspicious. White males shouldn't get into their trucks after bombings until the police are able to profile them and ask them why their crazy crackers ass is within 10 miles of an NAACP office

Newsweek has become NEWS WEAK.

what a dishonest and disgusting rag

Last edited:
Did FOX call it a terrorist attack, and if not, why not?
Was it carried out in conjunction with a terrorist organization?

Might have been done by someone that had their business looted and burnt to the ground in Ferguson by rioting spooks. Ever think of that?

The guy they claimed was a suspect drove calmly away. Or he wasn't a suspect. Or he was a liberal planting a harmless explosive device near an NAACP office hoping to get national attention....knowing that the press will blame the Tea Party.

Who knows.

Did FOX call it a terrorist attack, and if not, why not?

It is not their job to speculate on the motivation of the bomber. They will leave that up to racists and rely on the proper investigative agencies to determine.
At least Fox said this, unlike CNN.

"An improvised explosive device was detonated against the building, but it is still unknown if the civil rights group was the target, FBI spokeswoman Amy Sanders said. The agency sent members of its Joint Terrorism Task Force to help investigate."

The guy they claimed was a suspect drove calmly away. Or he wasn't a suspect. Or he was a liberal planting a harmless explosive device near an NAACP office hoping to get national attention....knowing that the press will blame the Tea Party.

Who knows.
More than likely or some RWinger:muahaha:

A muslim shoots up Fort Hood killing innocent people: Barry calls it "work place violence."

An alleged white person places a pipe bomb near an NAACP office: Barry immediately calls it "TERRORISM."

See how they work?

Last edited:
I don't live there.... so why am I suppose to care about this?

I have enough to worry about. sheesh

I believe after reading up on this, that the attack was probably directed at the NAACP building. Was it racially motivated? I don't know and neither does anyone else at this point. They have the guy on camera; white dude about forty in a PU - should be able to find him.

For all I know, the guy was mad because he lost his job and just wanted to blame someone else.

Maybe his girlfriend worked there and he was mad at her ... let's not jump to the premature conclusion that this was a race-based crime.

http://www.newsweek.com/naacp-chapter-bombing-colorado-springs-deliberate-says-fbi-297399.

And of course, being as Fair and Balanced as Fox Lies is known to be, NOT ONE WORD about the Pipebomb placed outside the building in Colorado Springs were the offices of the NAACP was located.

And of course, the suspect is a White Male...the base for Fox Lies.

Give a White Racist Rancher a platform for people who kill cops in Las Vegas and Fox Lies is all over it.

Fair and Balanced my ass.

It is called google, you should get aquainted before you reprint lies told to you.

FBI Colorado NAACP explosion could be domestic terrorism - New York News

Colorado NAACP standing vigilant after blast near office Fox News

What is wrong with you people?

I believe after reading up on this, that the attack was probably directed at the NAACP building. Was it racially motivated? I don't know and neither does anyone else at this point. They have the guy on camera; white dude about forty in a PU - should be able to find him.

For all I know, the guy was mad because he lost his job and just wanted to blame someone else.

Maybe his girlfriend worked there and he was mad at her ... let's not jump to the premature conclusion that this was a race-based crime.

Or the girlfriend worked at the beauty salon in the same building. Like this guy who killed 8 people.

Seal Beach Beauty Salon Massacre Eight Killed One Wounded The Informer Los Angeles Los Angeles News and Events LA Weekly
Despite what internet warriors claim, there were other businesses in the same building.

let's not jump to the premature conclusion that this was a race-based crime.
But that's what the RACE PIMPS of the LEFT do. They need to keep racism alive and well, or they won't have anything to BITCH about, and ya know, if they didn't keep pimping the race card, then maybe, just maybe, some blacks MIGHT vote REPUBLICAN, and they sure can't have THAT!

http://www.newsweek.com/naacp-chapter-bombing-colorado-springs-deliberate-says-fbi-297399.

And of course, being as Fair and Balanced as Fox Lies is known to be, NOT ONE WORD about the Pipebomb placed outside the building in Colorado Springs were the offices of the NAACP was located.

And of course, the suspect is a White Male...the base for Fox Lies.

Give a White Racist Rancher a platform for people who kill cops in Las Vegas and Fox Lies is all over it.

Fair and Balanced my ass.

It is called google, you should get aquainted before you reprint lies told to you.

FBI Colorado NAACP explosion could be domestic terrorism - New York News

Colorado NAACP standing vigilant after blast near office Fox News

What is wrong with you people?

They could have saved themselves from being Embarrassed.
But they had to attack Foooooooxxxx news. it's dang sure a mental disorder, I swear...:dunno:

let's not jump to the premature conclusion that this was a race-based crime.
But that's what the RACE PIMPS of the LEFT do. They need to keep RACISM alive and well, or they won't have anything to BITCH about, and ya know, maybe, then just maybe, some blacks MIGHT VOTE REPUBLICAN, and they SURE can't have THAT!

I agree, but this does look a bit like a hate crime. I'll wait on more info, though.

Forum List

Back