NAACP: Blacks Becoming Cops Are No Longer Black

I know youre a moonbat but I asked what was your point?
So when a black guy becomes a cop he's no longer black?...So so that means he really never wanted to be black if he remains in the job? The next question would be: Why wouldn't he want to identify with other blacks?
Did someone appoint you to be the guy to ask the obligatory dumb white boy question or is that really what you got out of my post?
If you can't answer the question intelligently you can certainly state that instead of going on to the defensive.
I dont think dumb questions should be honored with an intelligent question. So its not a question of "can't"...its a point of "won't". I therefore recommend you reread my post and ask an intelligent question instead of the normal white boy deflection or reading comprehension impaired provoked question. Your choice.
I believe what must be your patent limited vocabulary you have substituted the word dumb for provocative... Now if these words are a little bit beyond your comprehension I'd be happy to explain it to you.

You see, when you're stating a position such as yours, which begs a question, there really is no such thing as a dumb question, only those that you're unable to answer in defense of your premise.
Dumb people always believe a lot things that are not true. Take for example Drumpf voters. So you believing that I substituted "dumb" for "provocative" is a common mistake made by dumb people. If your question was provocative it would have given me pause and made me give it some serious thought. However, it was merely dumb like most questions that start with the word "So". When I note a person with weak debating skills starting their question with the word "So" I know I am going to be entertained but not necessarily intellectually stimulated.

Who said the left was not racist scum?

On Tuesday the NAACP made a list of demands to the Charlotte police department to ensure black police officers never again shoot and kill threatening armed black men. As reported by WCNC, the organization that supposedly represents black people dropped this bomb:

“Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black. In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture,” said an NAACP representative.

Keep reading…
Whats your point? Thats actually true. I know Black cops that say the exact same thing.
Welcome the the Age of the Moonbats when you can change your sex and race at will.
So when a black guy becomes a cop he's no longer black?...So so that means he really never wanted to be black if he remains in the job? The next question would be: Why wouldn't he want to identify with other blacks?
Did someone appoint you to be the guy to ask the obligatory dumb white boy question or is that really what you got out of my post?
So we can get rid of affirmative action then.

Whats your point? Thats actually true. I know Black cops that say the exact same thing.
Welcome the the Age of the Moonbats when you can change your sex and race at will.
Not until Blacks have 400 years of Black only AA like whites did.when they had white only AA

If you can't answer the question intelligently you can certainly state that instead of going on to the defensive.
I dont think dumb questions should be honored with an intelligent question. So its not a question of "can't"...its a point of "won't". I therefore recommend you reread my post and ask an intelligent question instead of the normal white boy deflection or reading comprehension impaired provoked question. Your choice.
I believe what must be your patent limited vocabulary you have substituted the word dumb for provocative... Now if these words are a little bit beyond your comprehension I'd be happy to explain it to you.

You see, when you're stating a position such as yours, which begs a question, there really is no such thing as a dumb question, only those that you're unable to answer in defense of your premise.
Dumb people always believe a lot things that are not true. Take for example Drumpf voters. So you believing that I substituted "dumb" for "provocative" is a common mistake made by dumb people. If your question was provocative it would have given me pause and made me give it some serious thought. However, it was merely dumb like most questions that start with the word "So". When I note a person with weak debating skills starting their question with the word "So" I know I am going to be entertained but not necessarily intellectually stimulated.
Dumb people always believe a lot things that are not true.
You know first hand.

You know first hand.
True. You are the main culprit and I have dealt with your dumb beliefs first hand.

Not until Blacks have 400 years of Black only AA like whites did.when they had white only AA
Hypocrite.

You know first hand.
True. You are the main culprit and I have dealt with your dumb beliefs first hand.
Yeah, takes a real Einstein to believe people change sex and race at will. :cuckoo:

You know first hand.
Yeah, takes a real Einstein to believe people change sex and race at will. :cuckoo:
It takes a moron to believe that is what the NAACP was saying but its not surprising coming from you as i pointed out earlier.

I suspect in order to sufficiently intellectually stimulate you would require such a high voltage during ECT applied to you cerebral cortex as the damage the apparatus.

I suspect in order to sufficiently intellectually stimulate you would require such a high voltage during ECT applied to you cerebral cortex as the damage the apparatus.
Nothing that serious. Just an intelligent question will do. If that is beyond your capabilities I understand. White people have a hard time being intelligent when they are upset.

Forum List

Back