NAACP: Blacks Becoming Cops Are No Longer Black

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the left was not racist scum?

On Tuesday the NAACP made a list of demands to the Charlotte police department to ensure black police officers never again shoot and kill threatening armed black men. As reported by WCNC, the organization that supposedly represents black people dropped this bomb:

“Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black. In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture,” said an NAACP representative.

Keep reading…

On Tuesday the NAACP made a list of demands to the Charlotte police department to ensure black police officers never again shoot and kill threatening armed black men. As reported by WCNC, the organization that supposedly represents black people dropped this bomb:

“Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black. In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture,” said an NAACP representative.

Keep reading…
kdKdw.gif

Remember - if a Black American does the right thing, works hard and gets a good job, he's no longer black. He's just a Tom.

And the same people who push this destructive crap are the first to complain that American Blacks aren't advancing.

This isn't hypocrisy. It's blatant dishonesty. They're not trying to improve anything, they're just trying to keep their OWN jobs.

If they have a black wife, will their children be black and blue?

374c8c77-5324-32ac-bb4d-14665872e8ab

Well let be really honest and admit so many people say some of the dumbest shit I have ever read and you damn well know the Progressive Left will agree with the NAACP and claim Black Officers lose their blackness and become the blue man group!

What the fuck is wrong with the Progressive Left!?!

( Please do not respond to that question because I know many of them like most humans lack any form of a functioning brain! )

Well let be really honest and admit so many people say some of the dumbest shit I have ever read and you damn well know the Progressive Left will agree with the NAACP and claim Black Officers lose their blackness and become the blue man group!

What the fuck is wrong with the Progressive Left!?!

( Please do not respond to that question because I know many of them like most humans lack any form of a functioning brain! )

I'd totally be cool with the Blue Man Group going around shooting people for no reason.

Truly amazing. Wonder exactly how many African-American policemen and women the colored peoples' association actually ran over with their racist bus by uttering this incredibly asinine statement?

And equally as important is the colored peoples' association's indictment of PD's all across the country with their racist assertion. They said an African-American cop can only survive in a PD by adopting its ideology, ways of life and culture which, to them, means all PD's gun down innocent blacks on the streets simply because of the color of their skin, and black cops willingly go along with it like it's part of their job description.

Congrats, Barry. Another one of your fundamental changes in America has been exposed.

Keep reading…
Whats your point? Thats actually true. I know Black cops that say the exact same thing.

Keep reading…
Whats your point? Thats actually true. I know Black cops that say the exact same thing.
Welcome the the Age of the Moonbats when you can change your sex and race at will.

Keep reading…
Welcome the the Age of the Moonbats when you can change your sex and race at will.
I know youre a moonbat but I asked what was your point?

Keep reading…
So when a black guy becomes a cop he's no longer black?...So so that means he really never wanted to be black if he remains in the job? The next question would be: Why wouldn't he want to identify with other blacks?

Keep reading…
So when a black guy becomes a cop he's no longer black?...So so that means he really never wanted to be black if he remains in the job? The next question would be: Why wouldn't he want to identify with other blacks?
Did someone appoint you to be the guy to ask the obligatory dumb white boy question or is that really what you got out of my post?

Keep reading…
Did someone appoint you to be the guy to ask the obligatory dumb white boy question or is that really what you got out of my post?
If you can't answer the question intelligently you can certainly state that instead of going on to the defensive.

If you can't answer the question intelligently you can certainly state that instead of going on to the defensive.
I dont think dumb questions should be honored with an intelligent question. So its not a question of "can't"...its a point of "won't". I therefore recommend you reread my post and ask an intelligent question instead of the normal white boy deflection or reading comprehension impaired provoked question. Your choice.

I dont think dumb questions should be honored with an intelligent question. So its not a question of "can't"...its a point of "won't". I therefore recommend you reread my post and ask an intelligent question instead of the normal white boy deflection or reading comprehension impaired provoked question. Your choice.
I believe what must be your patent limited vocabulary you have substituted the word dumb for provocative... Now if these words are a little bit beyond your comprehension I'd be happy to explain it to you.

You see, when you're stating a position such as yours, which begs a question, there really is no such thing as a dumb question, only those that you're unable to answer in defense of your premise.

Forum List

Back