NAACP announces Its "Unconditional Support" for Cali's Marijuana legalization

I'd suggest that the trolls have disrailed still another interesting thread, but let's face it...

..there is no argument either for or against the legalization of pot that we haven't been over many times.

The logical arguments, naturally, do not change because they are either:

1. Based on facts and logic and therefore really cannot change; or

2. Based on lies and personal malice, and of course those lies cannot change for the same reason the truth cannot change and, let us ALSO face it, the petty malicious minds among us pretty much have no game, anyway.

Which is probably WHY they're such petty and malicious characters to begin with.

When you have no game in the intellectual realm, you go after your intellectual superiors through childish ad hominen nonsense.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Logic isn't going to be white washed over that easy.
2. {"editec 1. Based on facts and logic and therefore really cannot change; or"}
3. I have no malice towards any people with no ambition, I care about them enough to say something.
4. Making it seem I have some deep rooted hatred for them be they black or white, is just crazy talk, and also I don't want the black man to fall to pot either, to give them a better chance, I respect the black people also very much, to just stand by and let it happen without saying something.
5. I'm not PC, and I know to a PC mind, it would appear I am a card carrying member of the klan, which is nuts.
6. I know that there is no study or proof that on average black men have no ambition, because no one would get free money to do a study on it from Uncle Sam.
7. But why not just drive down to the neighborhoods in your city which are populated with mostly blacks, and take a look around, yeah go look! and be honest with what you're seeing.
8. You will notice the state of disrepair in these areas, rotten wood, busted doors, peeling paint, un-kept yards, broken down cars sitting on blocks, lots of crap on the porches, old worn out roofs, garages about to tip over.
9. Did you ever wonder why you see that when going into these areas, and its in ever city in America?
10. No ambition, and a healthy lack of self respect.
11. Pot has a lot to do with it too, don't fool yourself, like booze does the same thing to the American Indians.
12. Now if we can stay on topic, without getting nasty, this thread could amount to something.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. There are untold millions of black people in America, who will never lift a finger to help themselves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

there are plenty of white people who are the same way dipshit....by the way shouldn't you be at the monthly Aryan Brotherhood meeting?.....

1. On a percentage bases,there are far fewer white non-dopers with no ambition.
2. They will tend to their property if they have any, they will go find a job, they will work hard for their pay, and show up the next day for more.
3. I don't belong to any org.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. There are untold millions of black people in America, who will never lift a finger to help themselves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

there are plenty of white people who are the same way dipshit....by the way shouldn't you be at the monthly Aryan Brotherhood meeting?.....

2. They will tend to their property if they have any, they will go find a job, they will work hard for their pay, and show up the next day for more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

.....yea thats not being politically correct what you just said...but it is just a tad racist......and your previous post was even more racist....apparently mister dickhead from uptown you dont know shit about people who are poor and you just regurgitate what the bald headed guy with the tattoos who conducts your weekly meetings tells you about them......your so full of shit you are starting to stink....

Good for the NAACP

I do not smoke it, but I think Pot is less harmful overall than Alcohol.
And you're quite correct. In fact, marijuana is less harmful than aspirin. No one ever died from using marijuana but there are numerous deaths attributed to aspirin annually.

Annual Causes of Death in the United States | Drug War Facts <===== Go here.

I think the same rules that apply for alcohol and driving should apply for marijuana. Smoke at home, not around your kids, and don't drive stoned.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

.....yea thats not being politically correct what you just said...but it is just a tad racist......and your previous post was even more racist....apparently mister dickhead from uptown you dont know shit about people who are poor and you just regurgitate what the bald headed guy with the tattoos who conducts your weekly meetings tells you about them......your so full of shit you are starting to stink....

1. You have no clue as to what you're talking about.
2. My words are true, and can't be disputed, so you just like a *gutter libtard* only spread your vile tounge.
3. Thats why you remind me of a libtard, classless/clueless.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You have no clue as to what you're talking about.
2. My words are true, and can't be disputed, so you just like a *gutter libtard* only spread your vile tounge.
3. Thats why you remind me of a libtard, classless/clueless.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

hey fuckhead....why dont you show us a link proving your racist statement.....and its.... vile TONGUE.....what the hell is a TOUNGE?....dam you racist fucks are stupid....did you make it to the 6th grade?.....fucking stupid sonofabitch you are....and i have no clue?.....geezus your a dumbass....:lol:.....you must be great at filling out job resumes...:lol:...."In my previous job i did some Carpantary work on new hoseing".....:lol:.....oh and sorry bout that.....:lol:

Forum List

Back