N Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' w/o conditions

North Korea will accept denuclearization without conditions, Moon says

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.
I have no reason to be optimistic but wow, it sure would be nice to not have to worry about this area any more! Not only for us but for them.

Is North Korea something that kept you up at night? Did you give them much thought during your day?
Some yes, I have relitives down there in the military. Also a lady that I won a couple of doubles tennis tournements and her husband are stationed there! She was also my best freind during high school, best wing person ever. You want to get dates in high school have a 6 fot 2 blonde haired blue eyed bomb shell in your corner and start loving life. She steared more than a few attractive girls my way! That and the threats of nukes flying was a bit worrysome. On top of that it would be nice if it would allow us to spend less money militarily in the area!

President Trump: the man who saved the U.S. world

View attachment 190387

Which one of those two is Trump?
It’s comical watching you fascists lose your shit over the fact that President Trump has restored constitutional government, created an incredible economy, and solved the North Korea problem (all in just over a year). Meanwhile, your messiah Obama couldn’t even deliver on his “pay as you go” promise.

You did not answer the question, which of those two are your savior Trump?
It’s comical watching you fascists lose your shit over the fact that President Trump has restored constitutional government, created an incredible economy, and solved the North Korea problem (all in just over a year). Meanwhile, your messiah Obama couldn’t even deliver on his “pay as you go” promise.

(Psst...President Trump doesn’t have to be in every picture ever taken like your messiah Obama did)

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.
I have no reason to be optimistic but wow, it sure would be nice to not have to worry about this area any more! Not only for us but for them.

Is North Korea something that kept you up at night? Did you give them much thought during your day?
Some yes, I have relitives down there in the military. Also a lady that I won a couple of doubles tennis tournements and her husband are stationed there! She was also my best freind during high school, best wing person ever. You want to get dates in high school have a 6 fot 2 blonde haired blue eyed bomb shell in your corner and start loving life. She steared more than a few attractive girls my way! That and the threats of nukes flying was a bit worrysome. On top of that it would be nice if it would allow us to spend less money militarily in the area!
You’ll have to forgive Golfing Gayturd - he’s a bit upset about President Trump’s astounding success (like all statist tools, he hates the U.S.). Also, he’s upset about that things are turning for North Korea. That was his favorite dictatorship.

President Trump: the man who saved the U.S. world

View attachment 190387

Which one of those two is Trump?

You did not answer the question, which of those two are your savior Trump?

(Psst...President Trump doesn’t have to be in every picture ever taken like your messiah Obama did)

Once again my cute little statist, you showed a picture of two people who came together to talk and indicated one of them was your savior, so which one is it?

Funny...

Your meat puppet faggot messiah got a Nobel Prize for....

Being a meat puppet faggot I guess...

Trump's heavy handed diplomacy seems to be bringing an end to 50 years of cold conflict and a possible nuclear war but vacuous pieces of shit like you are willing to fluff it off as "no big deal".

God I hate parasites like you.

I know it concerned me for over a decade as a reserve soldier and even after I ETS'd because I still have Army buddies that would likely have to have gone in there.

I'd ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but it's more like you were spiked like a football in the delivery room, bounced out a 4th story window, landed in a dumpster and raised by some back alley rats.

Fucking imbecile.

I can understand that, I spent a good portion of my time in the Corps in Korea.

I do not think the peace between the two will do much for our military there. Korea has an unparalleled strategic location for the US and we are not going to walk away from that.

As a Korean-American, I'm cautiously optimistic. Even if it all falls apart, I thank Trump for at least trying.

Same here (other than the Korean part). NK has played this game before. They tell us (or SK) what we to hear, get the benefits (like a nice aid package), then they start changing terms after the fact (like not allowing inspectors in), while continuing full force ahead on the nuke program, shortly thereafter they find one remedial thing their negotiating partner did and end the agreement keeping the benefits. They know no President is going to undertake a unilateral attack for breaking the deal, even Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You always gotta go piss in someone's buckwheats.

Funny...

Trump's heavy handed diplomacy seems to be bringing an end to 50 years of cold conflict and a possible nuclear war but vacuous pieces of shit like you are willing to fluff it off as "no big deal".

I know it concerned me for over a decade as a reserve soldier and even after I ETS'd because I still have Army buddies that would likely have to have gone in there.

I'd ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but it's more like you were spiked like a football in the delivery room, bounced out a 4th story window, landed in a dumpster and raised by some back alley rats.

Fucking imbecile.

Ahhh...how cute, another little statist that is mad because I will not kiss Trump's ass like you all do.
Recognizing he helped do something good is not kissing his ass.

As a Korean-American, I'm cautiously optimistic. Even if it all falls apart, I thank Trump for at least trying.

I would LOVE to give Trump 100% credit, but.

North Korea's Nuclear Test Site Collapses After Massive 100 Kilo Bomb In September Vaporized Mountain Core • Now The End Begins
No one should get 100% but at least admit trump had a role in these changes.

Perhaps more than a role, if the destruction of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site was carried out by American intelligence, then Trump deserves full credit.

Funny...

Fucking imbecile.

Ahhh...how cute, another little statist that is mad because I will not kiss Trump's ass like you all do.

Did that piece of shit call me a statist?

(Yes it did)

That is why I detest leftist pieces of shit. THEY ARE THE STATISTS.

The only way they can manifest their politics of hate and envy is through a iron fisted state that steals from productive people at gun point, in order to sprinkle the loot among "the poor", yet history proves the commisars keep most of it for themselves.

You can't "debate, compromise or negotiate" with "people" as stupid as Golfing Gayturd. We absolutely must defeat the sociopaths they support at the ballot box and hopefully someday they will kill themselves.

Fertilizer is the only purpose they can ever serve.

Funny...

Fucking imbecile.

Did that piece of shit call me a statist?

(Yes it did)

That is why I detest leftist pieces of shit. THEY ARE THE STATISTS.

The only way they can manifest their politics of hate and envy is through a iron fisted state that steals from productive people at gun point, in order to sprinkle the loot among "the poor", yet history proves the commisars keep most of it for themselves.

You can't "debate, compromise or negotiate" with "people" as stupid as Golfing Gayturd. We absolutely must defeat the sociopaths they support at the ballot box and hopefully someday they will kill themselves.

Fertilizer is the only purpose they can ever serve.

I called you what you are.

The 65yr Korean War is over folks. Now its time for us to bring our troops home from South Korea.

Once again my cute little statist, you showed a picture of two people who came together to talk and indicated one of them was your savior, so which one is it?
I made no such claim, Gayturd. Like all fascists, you have to resort to lies and propaganda. :dunno:

LOL, you keep Chimping out about "Fascists", but there's not a single true Fascist regime today, and that includes North-Korea.

Forum List

Back