N Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' w/o conditions

How the hell has Trump upheld the Constitution?
He returned power to the states exactly as the 10th Amendment dictates. One prime example of this was Barack Insane Obama’s unconstitutional mandate that all states must permit members of the opposite sex into the wrong restrooms.

President Trump could have reversed that and dictated that all states prevent members of the opposite sex from entering the wrong restroom. But instead, he rightfully recognized that it was a state issue and told each state to legislate it for themselves. He used is Executive Order simply to rescind Obama’s unconstitutional Executive Order.

That’s just one of an endless array of examples.

That was one of the things he has done that I agree with.

I think Un saw the writing on the wall. Trump was preparing an attack plan. Un isn't as crazy as Western Fake News likes to report. He's ready for a deal. And hopefully we'll finally end our 75yr occupation in South Korea. It is time to come home.

Un saw his test mountain fall in on itself, they need some time to recover from that.

Survival is the most important thing to dictators like Un. He saw that Trump was probably gonna pull the trigger on him. He respects and fears Trump much more than his predecessors. I just hope we can get a deal and then begin the process of ending our 75yr occupation in South Korea. It's time to get out of there.

I think Un saw the writing on the wall. Trump was preparing an attack plan. Un isn't as crazy as Western Fake News likes to report. He's ready for a deal. And hopefully we'll finally end our 75yr occupation in South Korea. It is time to come home.
You're kidding yourself if you don't think he's a certified nut job. But that being said, it doesn't mean he's suicidal. He has told allies that he fears President Trump. He knew he was about to be the next Saddam Hussein. He didn't want any part of that shit.

This is what happens when you put a real leader in the White House. This is further proof that Barack Insane Obama's appeasement strategy doesn't work. You can't appease maniacs into reasonable positions. You must stand firm and let them know that their nonsense won't be tolerated.

Western Media loves to push Fake News propaganda. Anyone or any country that refuses to be a US/Western Puppet, is demonized as being 'Crazy' and 'Evil.' That's standard operating procedure. If they go along and be good Puppets, everything's fine.

Un isn't so crazy. He understood that Trump was likely to pull the trigger. Taking him out is do-able. I'm sure China told him what was coming. Let's hope we get a good deal, and then end our 75yr occupation in South Korea. We don't belong there.

Un saw his test mountain fall in on itself, they need some time to recover from that.

Survival is the most important thing to dictators like Un. He saw that Trump was probably gonna pull the trigger on him. He respects and fears Trump much more than his predecessors. I just hope we can get a deal and then begin the process of ending our 75yr occupation in South Korea. It's time to get out of there.

That is a very nice story. Other than the opening sentence, the rest is just opinion, but hey it makes for a good story. We will not leave SK as they are to vital against China

That is a very nice story. Other than the opening sentence, the rest is just opinion, but hey it makes for a good story. We will not leave SK as they are to vital against China

Let's come home. A 75yr occupation is enough. Let North & South Korea sort out their own differences.

Let's come home. A 75yr occupation is enough. Let North & South Korea sort out their own differences.

I do not disagree with that part, but strategically South Korea plays too big of a part in our reach into Asia.

We could take a different posture, but I doubt we will leave. I also think that occupation is a bit of an overreach. Of all the places I spent time in the Marines, the people of Korea seemed the most genuinely happy to have us there.

That is a horrible sentiment. Horrible. It advocates that every single American death in Korea should be for nothing.

Fuck “coming home”. Let’s finish the job. There is 0 excuse for a 75 year operation - especially with our military capabilities. We should have obliterated North Korea and handed it over to the South Korean government to unite under one Korea once again.

That is a horrible sentiment. Horrible. It advocates that every single American death in Korea should be for nothing.

Fuck “coming home”. Let’s finish the job. There is 0 excuse for a 75 year operation - especially with our military capabilities. We should have obliterated North Korea and handed it over to the South Korean government to unite under one Korea once again.

75yrs is enough. Korea is for Koreans. We have no business being there. They can sort out their own problems.

75yrs is enough. Korea is for Koreans. We have no business being there. They can sort out their own problems.
I completley agree with that sentiment. Really, 5 years is inexcusable when one considers our military capabilities. But leaving should never be an option. We should finish the job.

Give Kim Jong Un the exact same ultimatimum that we gave Saddam Hussein. Step down or we take you out. Then unit the nation under one Korea again, run by the current South Korean government.

I completley agree with that sentiment. Really, 5 years is inexcusable when one considers our military capabilities. But leaving should never be an option. We should finish the job.

Give Kim Jong Un the exact same ultimatimum that we gave Saddam Hussein. Step down or we take you out. Then unit the nation under one Korea again, run by the current South Korean government.

Nah, it would cause so many problems with Russia and China. We need to end the 'Regime Change' policy. We have no right to make such demands. And it's actually illegal. From my years of observing the Korean conflict, every time North & South get together on an agreement, the US intervenes and kills the deals.

The US is only using South Korea as a pawn in its world dominance game. It doesn't care about the Korean People and what they want. That's why it's best to just let North & South work out their own problems. The US/West should stay out of it.

Nah, it would cause so many problems with Russia and China.
Fuck ‘em both. Neither has the balls to mess with us (nor should they). Nothing will come of it save for low level covert actions - like arming rebels
We need to end the 'Regime Change' policy. We have no right to make such demands.
The Kim’s started the regime change bullshit. We’re just setting it back.
And it's actually illegal.
No it’s not. For it to be “illegal” there would have to be some authority over us. No such authority exists. We are a sovereign nation.
The US is only using South Korea as a pawn in its world dominance game. It doesn't care about the Korean People and what they want. That's why it's best to just let North & South work out their own problems. The US/West should stay out of it.
That’s libertarian nonsense. It’s the exact same cowardice that lead to 9/11. Bill Clinton wanted to “stay out of” everything too. The problem with the libertarian nonsense is that it’s useless to close the barn doors once all of the horses have already run away.

And, as I previously stated, it means that all of those men and women that died over there did so for absolutely no reason. I find that unacceptable and intolerable. If we’re going to engage in conflicts that cause American death’s, we damn well better finish the job so that there was an actual purpose behind their death.

And the U.S. military completely agrees with me on this. Just ask the Navy Seals and Delta Force commandos who were pulled out of Mogadishu. They were FURIOUS that their fellow comrades died for nothing.

No it’s not. For it to be “illegal” there would have to be some authority over us. No such authority exists. We are a sovereign nation.
The US is signatory to the UN Charter, which makes the UN Charter the supreme law of the land (Article VI, clause 2 of the US Constitution). Therefore violation of the UN Charter is 'illegal' under US law.

The US is signatory to the UN Charter, which makes the UN Charter the supreme law of the land (Article VI, clause 2 of the US Constitution). Therefore violation of the UN Charter is 'illegal' under US law.
Article VI establishes the U.S. Constitution as the Supreme Law of the land. Not the UN... :lmao:

You really are a dumb fuck rightard, aren't you? You don't even know your own Constitution, let alone anything else. The UN Charter is a treaty made under the authority of the US. Ffs.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land;
Article VI

Well if we did, there would only be one Korea in just a few short years; the one run by Kim Un.

Well if we did, there would only be one Korea in just a few short years; the one run by Kim Un.
And so? If you've stayed out of it that's a decision Koreans have made.

It is quite likely that China finally had enough of this dangerous, ridiculous game and called in its tiny, weak minion. The big gainer here is, after all, the Chinese.
The U.S. would be wise to jump in fully to a new relationship with them that would, in one coup, outflank Russia permanently and assure world peace for a generation.
We have infinitely more to gain in friendship with China than in a confrontational, risky attitude. Solidify our alliances with Europe, and no Daech or Putin or any other could challenge what we could do.
An era of equanimity could be created that future generations would worship us for having achieved.

North Korea Nuclear Timeline Fast Facts - CNN

Same old same old, nothing will happen except NK will 'promise' whatever it has to, get a huge aid package, then ignore the agreement. That anyone still buys the crap Un is putting out AGAIN has to have even him saying "holy shit they're buying it again."
What should be done then?
Nothing? A coup? Assassination? All out war? Nukes?
I doubt its the first, as you statists LOVE to kill innocent people.
Except one fact missing from the CNN article (insert shocked face here). Trump already said NK will have to make good on their promises prior to us giving them our half of the deal.

Exactly.

The Donald said that at the start.

We aren't stopping one sanction until we are inspecting their sites after
they begin to denuke.

I think there is a deal. But I think it is between the US and China.

If we look at events, it is possible that Kim was called to China for a meeting
with Xi., And tht is when the Chinese brought an end to this crap. From
all reports North Korea will be out of money by October. If China is gonna
refuse to assist them, Kim knows his regime is over. All of his people are
not gonna be content starving.

China will publically announce that they will defend North Korea from any
Nuclear aggression and North Korea will abandon their missile and Nuke programs and allow US inspections. If NK goes back on the deal the Chinese will not defend them and the US will strike them if they get an ICBM
capable of having a warhead reenter the atmosphere.

When the NK follow thru on their denuke actions, the US will lift sanctions.

Pretty simple stuff. All that was needed was a US President that both China
and North Korea believe will strike them.

For Kim, China will help him save face, but he wants to be the leader more than he wants to have Nukes. He can't have both. Being in charge will
last a lot longer for him without Nukes than with Nukes.

So we'll see what happens.

The Libs are sweating it, which is why they are putting the eggs in one basket
coming out to say they will not confirm Pompeo. If we get a deal with NK
and Pompeo was the one that helped set the stage for it and the Libs all
voted against him, they will take another beating.

The GOP is working extra hard right now behind the scenes to turn Rand Paul and they'll probably be successful. If they are successful, those Senators for the dems in Trump states are dead meat in November. (Not
that they're not already)
Possibly. I think that China was pressured to stop giving N. Korea coal and oil and as you noted, the timing is that they run out of money in October.

N. Korea gets effin cold in the winter and winter starts pretty early there.

And so? If you've stayed out of it that's a decision Koreans have made.

No, that's the point. The south will not want to be run by the north. As long as the south has us on their side, they don't have to worry about being overtaken by the north.

Forum List

Back