N Korea willing to accept 'complete denuclearization' w/o conditions

I don't believe for one second some 'deal' isn't involved in this

~S~

North Korea lost their nuclear facility. Was it the result of a test? Was it an earthquake? Was it the CIA?

We will never really know, but given the sudden change in Kim Jong Un, I'm thinking CIA.

That's what's been reported. But on a more conspiracy level:

You need these drastic sanctions to stop. You don't want to look like you gave into the white devil because you need to show strength to your people. How would you go about making both America and your people happy? How would you go about denuclearizing while not letting it look like you surrendered to Trump and resisted pressure from China?

Once again my cute little statist, you showed a picture of two people who came together to talk and indicated one of them was your savior, so which one is it?
I made no such claim, Gayturd. Like all fascists, you have to resort to lies and propaganda. :dunno:

So, you gave credit to someone that was not even there and had nothing to do with it. Gotcha!

~S~

North Korea lost their nuclear facility. Was it the result of a test? Was it an earthquake? Was it the CIA?

We will never really know, but given the sudden change in Kim Jong Un, I'm thinking CIA.

You need these drastic sanctions to stop. You don't want to look like you gave into the white devil because you need to show strength to your people. How would you go about making both America and your people happy? How would you go about denuclearizing while not letting it look like you surrendered to Trump and resisted pressure from China?

How many Nk's starved in the 90's Ray?

Some reports were over a million.....

They live in a complete media blackout , and squalor

Even the kid who skipped the fence a while ago (having survived 5 rounds from his bud's) was full of vermin

Complain, and your shot....

Get caught with propaganda , and your shot

Jung Un even did in some family members

So it would appear he could give a rodent's rear end about keeping 'his people' happy , and really has no worries about appearances, i.e.- russian whores pissin' the NK national anthem in his palace would end up some celebratory NK event

~S~

So, you gave credit to someone that was not even there and had nothing to do with it. Gotcha!
So President Trump has to be standing in the picture to be responsible? :lmao:

Oh Gayturd...you are suffering from the worst case of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" of any fascist statist I have encountered. He is really inside of your head!

So President Trump has to be standing in the picture to be responsible? :lmao:

Oh Gayturd...you are suffering from the worst case of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" of any fascist statist I have encountered. He is really inside of your head!

I know that for you Trump worshipers that his mean tweets made all the difference, but if you ever pull you head out of his ass and come up for air, you might realize how stupid you really are...but I doubt it

Is North Korea something that kept you up at night? Did you give them much thought during your day?

Funny...

Your meat puppet faggot messiah got a Nobel Prize for....

Being a meat puppet faggot I guess...

Trump's heavy handed diplomacy seems to be bringing an end to 50 years of cold conflict and a possible nuclear war but vacuous pieces of shit like you are willing to fluff it off as "no big deal".

God I hate parasites like you.

I know it concerned me for over a decade as a reserve soldier and even after I ETS'd because I still have Army buddies that would likely have to have gone in there.

I'd ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but it's more like you were spiked like a football in the delivery room, bounced out a 4th story window, landed in a dumpster and raised by some back alley rats.

Fucking imbecile.

Ahhh...how cute, another little statist that is mad because I will not kiss Trump's ass like you all do.
Recognizing he helped do something good is not kissing his ass.

Did that piece of shit call me a statist?

(Yes it did)

That is why I detest leftist pieces of shit. THEY ARE THE STATISTS.

The only way they can manifest their politics of hate and envy is through a iron fisted state that steals from productive people at gun point, in order to sprinkle the loot among "the poor", yet history proves the commisars keep most of it for themselves.

You can't "debate, compromise or negotiate" with "people" as stupid as Golfing Gayturd. We absolutely must defeat the sociopaths they support at the ballot box and hopefully someday they will kill themselves.

Fertilizer is the only purpose they can ever serve.

I called you what you are.
Ditto.

Fucking imbecile.

Funny...

Your meat puppet faggot messiah got a Nobel Prize for....

Being a meat puppet faggot I guess...

Trump's heavy handed diplomacy seems to be bringing an end to 50 years of cold conflict and a possible nuclear war but vacuous pieces of shit like you are willing to fluff it off as "no big deal".

God I hate parasites like you.

I know it concerned me for over a decade as a reserve soldier and even after I ETS'd because I still have Army buddies that would likely have to have gone in there.

I'd ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but it's more like you were spiked like a football in the delivery room, bounced out a 4th story window, landed in a dumpster and raised by some back alley rats.

Fucking imbecile.

Ahhh...how cute, another little statist that is mad because I will not kiss Trump's ass like you all do.
Recognizing he helped do something good is not kissing his ass.

Did that piece of shit call me a statist?

(Yes it did)

That is why I detest leftist pieces of shit. THEY ARE THE STATISTS.

The only way they can manifest their politics of hate and envy is through a iron fisted state that steals from productive people at gun point, in order to sprinkle the loot among "the poor", yet history proves the commisars keep most of it for themselves.

You can't "debate, compromise or negotiate" with "people" as stupid as Golfing Gayturd. We absolutely must defeat the sociopaths they support at the ballot box and hopefully someday they will kill themselves.

Fertilizer is the only purpose they can ever serve.

I called you what you are.
Ditto.

Fucking imbecile.

Ahhh...did I hurt the wittle statist feelings?

~S~

How many Nk's starved in the 90's Ray?

Some reports were over a million.....

They live in a complete media blackout , and squalor

Even the kid who skipped the fence a while ago (having survived 5 rounds from his bud's) was full of vermin

Complain, and your shot....

Get caught with propaganda , and your shot

Jung Un even did in some family members

So it would appear he could give a rodent's rear end about keeping 'his people' happy , and really has no worries about appearances, i.e.- russian whores pissin' the NK national anthem in his palace would end up some celebratory NK event

~S~

I think if you're hungry enough and know you are going to starve to death, you could die a faster way by trying to take this guy out. Everybody has their limits, and at some point when people have had enough, they can turn on you.

I think if you're hungry enough and know you are going to starve to death, you could die a faster way by trying to take this guy out. Everybody has their limits, and at some point when people have had enough, they can turn on you.

I'm thinkin' he's had his inner circle dump 'em all in that underground mine they blew up, and probably blamed the 'great satan' Ray

More i suspect Jung Un's Chinese overlords have their boot on his neck

~S~

I am opposed to the North Korea Peace Treaty because we need a Marxist country to deport our worthless Left Wingers to.

I'm thinkin' he's had his inner circle dump 'em all in that underground mine they blew up, and probably blamed the 'great satan' Ray

More i suspect Jung Un's Chinese overlords have their boot on his neck

~S~

Unless we have verification, who knows? It could be media propaganda, it could be he transported his nukes somewhere else and then blew it up themselves, who knows?

The Democrat Party is rooting for North Korea to pull out of the meetings.

North Korea will accept denuclearization without conditions, Moon says

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.

Not really.....it would be great to see both the end of the Korean conflict and NK legitimately giving up all its nuclear ambition and destroy all its nuclear weapons. But NK has promised this before and they failed to be honest.

But let's give it a chance and see what happens.

we'll see if it pans out. but today we'll get to hear how the evil trump is now forcing his will on other governments and such a bad guy for it.
This thread didn't age well North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites

Kim is writing a book. It should be published soon. It is entitled...."The Art of the Steal!"

A sucker is board every minute....but trump is the ultimate sucker. He gave Kim everything he wanted.....a stage....a summit....called him talented.....stopped US-NK exercises....and a photo op with a US...so called president and Kim gave trump......a promise.

This thread didn't age well North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites

Kim is writing a book. It should be published soon. It is entitled...."The Art of the Steal!"

A sucker is board every minute....but trump is the ultimate sucker. He gave Kim everything he wanted.....a stage....a summit....called him talented.....stopped US-NK exercises....and a photo op with a US...so called president and Kim gave trump......a promise.

He didn't give Kim shit. Kim got nothing out of the deal other than a promise to work with us IF he met Trump's guidelines which remains to be seen.

He didn't give Kim shit. Kim got nothing out of the deal other than a promise to work with us IF he met Trump's guidelines which remains to be seen.

And Donald bent over....and said
"Thank you sir....may I have more...."

"promised to work with us...":113:

Forum List

Back