N. Korea now has a missle that can hit California.

Sadly, all this crap has got to take away from full attention being where it should be.
There are over 100 people waiting to be confirmed. The dems will do anything not keep this admin from fully functioning. They will be found out, though. I can just imagine the ads for 2018.
That would be bad. I just hope are stopped before it happens. I'm sure the government is trying to do something, in spite of the non stop distractions for the liars.

How are the Democrats preventing confirmations?

The Republicans control the senate.

Why Does Trump Still Have So Many Vacancies to Fill?

S. President Donald Trump has recently made headlines for the many government jobs he has left unfilled. As of April 25, the U.S. Senate had confirmed only 26 of Trump’s executive branch appointments. Of the remaining 1,028 positions that require Senate approval (also known as PAS positions), a mere 37 nominations were awaiting a Senate vote, and 40 had been announced but not formally nominated. In terms of confirmations, Trump has fallen behind his most recent White House predecessors; at the hundred-day mark, Barack Obama had 69 confirmed; George W. Bush had 35; Bill Clinton, 49; and George H. W. Bush, 50.

Because of the expanding volume of appointments, increased vetting, and growing political polarization, the pace of presidential appointments has been slowing steadily for the past half century. From 1964 to 1984, 48 percent of presidential nominees were confirmed within two months. From 1984 to 1999, only 15 percent were confirmed within the same timespan. The average number of days to fill a position requiring presidential appointment and Senate confirmation in the Ronald Reagan administration was 194 days, and the average in the George W. Bush administration was 242 days.

Trump has already complained about the slow pace. “You can’t do it faster, because they’re obstructing,” he said on Fox News. “They’re obstructionists.” Despite his implications that opposition Democrats in the Senate have been thwarting his efforts to fill essential positions in his administration, the fact is that he has made only 46 nominations for the more than 500 top positions, fewer than his most recent predecessors. As in other administrations, the White House nomination process, not the Senate, has been the fundamental cause of the delay. There are several factors that can explain the delay, some generic to all administrations, but some unique to Trump.

We don't need all that dead weight on the taxpayer dime.

Lewdog Do you have a link for that claim?

I find it highly suspect that Putin would have much issue with the US showing Kimmy how meaningless he is. In recent history, Russia sent troops to their border because they don't want to pay for all the riff-raf refugee's if NK got froggy. And in May NK pissed Russia the hell off by faux bombing by their coast trying to intimidate Putin. (North Korea launches missile near Russia - CNN.com) Early last year I recall Kim threatened to nuke Russia as "preventive measures" and Russia was livid.

I personally cannot recall a shred of evidence of Putin wanting to protect NK, nor have a seen a shred of evidence that Putin wants to fight with the US. In fact, what I've seen is that /everyone/ but the Chinese silently think Kimmy boy needs to misappear Clinton style...

Let me rephrase what I said based on the article I read. If the U.S. is forced to try and shoot down a North Korean nuke, it could cause Russia to fire off it's own nukes because it might not be able to tell the difference between nukes and interceptor missiles. He's the article.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-best-defense-against-north-200407398.html

Are we going to accept this? Trump says something has to be done....but all they talk about is sanctions.

Their icbm that can reach california needs some fine tuning still yet....before they can hit a precise target...but get real folks....they could fire that missle right now with a half ton nuclear warhead and it would hit somewhere on the West Coast....few realize that yet...but in the next few days the word will spread.

Can America live with the fact that a rogue state like N. Korea aka the 'hermit kingdom' could at the whim of their dictator fire a missle that could carry a Nuclear payload to somewhere in America as we speak?

Even if the missle hit out in the middle of the mojhave desert...can you imagaine the ramifications of that?...not even to mention the nuclear fallout aka radioactivity.

No wonder Kim is celebrating...he has America by the balls and he knows it.

North Korea’s new nukes ‘capable of destroying US base in CALIFORNIA’
So what? I hope NK manages to destroy Marxistfornia before we can stop them. Hell nail Oregon and Washington as well! Too bad nothing to reach Chicago or NYC or DC yet.

Are we going to accept this? Trump says something has to be done....but all they talk about is sanctions.

Their icbm that can reach california needs some fine tuning still yet....before they can hit a precise target...but get real folks....they could fire that missle right now with a half ton nuclear warhead and it would hit somewhere on the West Coast....few realize that yet...but in the next few days the word will spread.

Can America live with the fact that a rogue state like N. Korea aka the 'hermit kingdom' could at the whim of their dictator fire a missle that could carry a Nuclear payload to somewhere in America as we speak?

Even if the missle hit out in the middle of the mojhave desert...can you imagaine the ramifications of that?...not even to mention the nuclear fallout aka radioactivity.

Somewhere I hear the voices of all those libs and illegals saying... "Its OK, North Korea is just misunderstood"

-Geaux

Somewhere I hear the voices of all those libs and illegals saying... "Its OK, North Korea is just misunderstood"

-Geaux

Whelp ---- if you can't figure out the psychology of sabre-rattling ............. it is.

Their icbm that can reach california needs some fine tuning still yet....before they can hit a precise target...but get real folks....they could fire that missle right now with a half ton nuclear warhead and it would hit somewhere on the West Coast....few realize that yet...but in the next few days the word will spread....
An acceptable loss for which we'd retaliate by turning the DPRK into a large glass pit.

Let me rephrase what I said based on the article I read. If the U.S. is forced to try and shoot down a North Korean nuke, it could cause Russia to fire off it's own nukes because it might not be able to tell the difference between nukes and interceptor missiles. He's the article.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-best-defense-against-north-200407398.html
Feel free to fear.

In the end, such an event doesn't help anyone and hurts everyone....which is why both China and Russia don't want it to happen.

Easily-
Trump Well Behind in Winning Senate Confirmation of Appointees
The White House is turning up the heat on Senate Democrats for using delaying tactics to block President Donald Trump’s executive branch nominees, even as Trump trails recent presidents in the number of appointments so far.
“These numbers show the Democrats’ true colors,” @SHSanders45 says.

The president so far has nominated 197 persons for administration posts, of which 48 have won Senate confirmation.

Trump blasted Democrats in a tweet Tuesday for procedural tactics in the Senate, which have included requiring cloture—a measure to end debate before a vote—and boycotting confirmation hearings to prevent a required quorum.

3 Ways Democrats Can Stall Confirmation of Trump’s Cabinet

Sadly, all this crap has got to take away from full attention being where it should be.
There are over 100 people waiting to be confirmed. The dems will do anything not keep this admin from fully functioning. They will be found out, though. I can just imagine the ads for 2018.
That would be bad. I just hope are stopped before it happens. I'm sure the government is trying to do something, in spite of the non stop distractions for the liars.

How are the Democrats preventing confirmations?

The Republicans control the senate.

Why Does Trump Still Have So Many Vacancies to Fill?

S. President Donald Trump has recently made headlines for the many government jobs he has left unfilled. As of April 25, the U.S. Senate had confirmed only 26 of Trump’s executive branch appointments. Of the remaining 1,028 positions that require Senate approval (also known as PAS positions), a mere 37 nominations were awaiting a Senate vote, and 40 had been announced but not formally nominated. In terms of confirmations, Trump has fallen behind his most recent White House predecessors; at the hundred-day mark, Barack Obama had 69 confirmed; George W. Bush had 35; Bill Clinton, 49; and George H. W. Bush, 50.

Because of the expanding volume of appointments, increased vetting, and growing political polarization, the pace of presidential appointments has been slowing steadily for the past half century. From 1964 to 1984, 48 percent of presidential nominees were confirmed within two months. From 1984 to 1999, only 15 percent were confirmed within the same timespan. The average number of days to fill a position requiring presidential appointment and Senate confirmation in the Ronald Reagan administration was 194 days, and the average in the George W. Bush administration was 242 days.

Trump has already complained about the slow pace. “You can’t do it faster, because they’re obstructing,” he said on Fox News. “They’re obstructionists.” Despite his implications that opposition Democrats in the Senate have been thwarting his efforts to fill essential positions in his administration, the fact is that he has made only 46 nominations for the more than 500 top positions, fewer than his most recent predecessors. As in other administrations, the White House nomination process, not the Senate, has been the fundamental cause of the delay. There are several factors that can explain the delay, some generic to all administrations, but some unique to Trump.

BULLDOG link didn't work - just a list of recent articles on yahoo.

Either way, gotcha. I suspect that Putin, and anyone else in such a position, would be able to defer to the judgement of others - despite what the MSM hustles with various world leaders hating each other and shit, the reality is that all of these folks are professional enough to drop the political drama acting they woo voters with and set aside the constant drizzle of faux rage the media paints. And yes, I think that goes for Kimmy boy as well, as I said, it's just a matter of how far/deep his insanity actually goes. (As I noted I think he's just blowing farts to get attention and fame. IF he was insane he'd light someone up and die.)

The entire world would come together, work together, defend and aid each other as necessary. Ironically, it would likely be the closest we would ever see to "world peace."

The liberal tendance is to always deny unpleasant truths....thus their inability to face up to the reality of what a Nuclear Armed N. Korea really means.

Irregardless..........no one wants a nuclear war....what a Nuclear Armed N. Korea really means is that we will take no military action in regards to N. Korea or anywhere else in China's sphere. The Chinese are being very,very clever about all this because they know that they hold the winning hand....they will not cash in their chips right away...they are a very patient people....their goal will be accomplished in a very methodical but persistent manner and of course that goal is to force America to withdraw from the far east...then they can gobble up Taiwan, S. Korea and so forth...they need territory ...much more territory to accomodate their huge population.

Forum List

Back