US, USSR, NK, Iran

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In the Cold War with the Soviet Union we had a standoff of two nations pointing thousands of intercontinental missiles tipped with nuclear warheads at each other.

But nobody pulled the trigger because both sides wanted to live to see tomorrow.

Now North Korea has intercontinental missiles and nuclear warheads to go on them. Soon Iran will too.

I don't see a standoff happening for very long.

Last edited:
In the Cold War with the Soviet Union we had a standoff of two nations pointing thousands of intercontinental missiles tipped with nuclear warheads at each other.

But nobody pulled the trigger because both sides wanted to live to see tomorrow.

Now North Korea has intercontinental missile and nuclear warheads to go on them. Soon Iran will too.

NOrth Korea hasn't launched a bloody war is long time,

actually neither has Iran.

I have hopes for a long peace.

Now North Korea has intercontinental missile and nuclear warheads to go on them. Soon Iran will too.

People who say their going to kill and annihilate others usually do.

Iran and Korea do not kill and annihilate others. The US does.

Iran does, through proxies. One of the largest if not largest sponsors of terrorism

Thanks for reminding us why Dems lost 1500 seats and the White House

I say by the time Iran is fully nuclear-capable they will join the world stage and there will be peace because the crazies will be gone.

I say NK is derp. However, China may feed them and keep them like a pit bull. Never underestimate China.

They've been buying our scrap metals for a long time now.

I'm positive China was behind "Cash for gold" So that they corner the market. Not good.

I say by the time Iran is fully nuclear-capable they will join the world stage and there will be peace because the crazies will be gone.

I say NK is derp. However, China may feed them and keep them like a pit bull. Never underestimate China.

I'm positive China was behind "Cash for gold" So that they corner the market. Not good.
China has an interesting war strategy. We know what it is because of the Generals.

Total Warfare. No rules of engagement. Kill as many humans as possible. Destroy every city you can. Break them hard and fast so they will offer no resistance.

Yeah, I see NK being used by China.

China has an interesting war strategy. We know what it is because of the Generals.

Total Warfare. No rules of engagement. Kill as many humans as possible. Destroy every city you can. Break them hard and fast so they will offer no resistance.

Yeah, I see NK being used by China.

Never expect your enemy to grant you mercy.

If you win, you can grant your enemy mercy, but it should be your option.

I think Kim is a nut, but I don't think he's stupid. He's trying to intimidate and prove he's worthy of the world stage. Problem is that nut part and if that takes over or not (like it did with Hitler vs Russia.) As stupid as it sounds, we're kind of better off hyping his antics up and making a big deal out of it so he can get his worthless validation. Think of it as a meaningless peace gesture, it can be a private joke... The other option is we deep 6 his dumb ass and deal with the reality that the US just hypocritically destroyed the "government" of a foreign nation heh

Iran does, through proxies. One of the largest if not largest sponsors of terrorism
Wrong again. Iran fights western sponsored terrorism. Hezbollah fights western sponsored terrorism. Global terrorism is a tool of the US foreign policy. Except for the US and Israel, global terrorism strikes daily. The US has created al-Qaeda and used them since then. "Fighting terrorism" and "killing Bin Laden" are tales for the public.

Thanks for reminding us why Dems lost 1500 seats and the White House
1500? Whatever, nothing has changed.

Wrong again. Iran fights western sponsored terrorism. Hezbollah fights western sponsored terrorism. Global terrorism is a tool of the US foreign policy. The US has created al-Qaeda and used them since then. "Fighting terrorism" and "killing Bin Laden" are tales for the public.

No I'm not wrong. Save your elementary BS for some noob

Wrong again. Iran fights western sponsored terrorism. Hezbollah fights western sponsored terrorism. Global terrorism is a tool of the US foreign policy. Except for the US and Israel, global terrorism strikes daily. The US has created al-Qaeda and used them since then. "Fighting terrorism" and "killing Bin Laden" are tales for the public.
Who else on USMB agrees with you on this?

He's a loon

Wrong again. Iran fights western sponsored terrorism. Hezbollah fights western sponsored terrorism. Global terrorism is a tool of the US foreign policy. The US has created al-Qaeda and used them since then. "Fighting terrorism" and "killing Bin Laden" are tales for the public.

The US officially created al-Qaeda. It is not even a secret.

He's a loon
Certified. I'm just curious if anyone is is just as deranged.

Enough. It is not only full of party lapdogs.

The US officially created al-Qaeda. It is not even a secret.

Lol Cankles?

Forum List

Back