n korea - most homes no power, capital only a few hours a day

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
North Korea's economy may not survive another year, defector says

"There is not enough to eat there" and the sanctions have "completely blocked" trade, he said, forcing the government to send tens of thousands of laborers overseas. Ordinary North Korean households have no electricity, he added, while the capital city only gets three to four hours a day.
-----
also talks of china being mad at n korea for asking for money vs. learning to develop their own economy. the article gives them another year under current sanctions before it just collapses.

if you look at kim himself, you can see where most of their resources go. makes you feel bad for the rest of the people there who've been "institutionalized" by and large to this is how life is. we gripe about how bad it is here but we really have zero idea that trouble in "paradise" would be something unheard of to far too many.

Why feed your people when missles that land in the ocean must be built?

Also the defector might be telling part of the truth but let be factual the dictator himself is not going without anything...

Why feed your people when missles that land in the ocean must be built?

Also the defector might be telling part of the truth but let be factual the dictator himself is not going without anything...
who said he was?

On the other hand, Koreans know how to survive in the real world, out of necessity.

Take away a young 'uns cell phone and see how they do for a week. The greatest generation this is not.

City_FNJ_2015-09-20_01cr.jpg

if you look at kim himself, you can see where most of their resources go. makes you feel bad for the rest of the people there who've been "institutionalized" by and large to this is how life is. we gripe about how bad it is here but we really have zero idea that trouble in "paradise" would be something unheard of to far too many.
FUCK THOSE ASSHOLES. They could have taken Kim Dick Sick or daddy out many years ago.If every one of them dies in a nuclear firestorm it's zero loss for humanity. Much like Washingup DC.

What´s your propaganda purpose? How greatly your fucking regime can strangle other peoples? This is very old propaganda imagery, anyway?
dude, just talking current events.

why does that bother you and why do you have to think i'm here spreading bullshit for one side or another.

must suck dead donkey balls to live life that paranoid.
I you look at what is being posted here nowadays you´ll realize that at least half of the crowd are propaganda bots. So when there are more "defector news" and North Korea won´t last another year, it´s what we had dozens of times since nearly 30 years, what do yo expect will it be considered?

What´s your propaganda purpose? How greatly your fucking regime can strangle other peoples? This is very old propaganda imagery, anyway?

why does that bother you and why do you have to think i'm here spreading bullshit for one side or another.

I you look at what is being posted here nowadays you´ll realize that at least half of the crowd are propaganda bots. So when there are more "defector news" and North Korea won´t last another year, it´s what we had dozens of times since nearly 30 years, what do yo expect will it be considered?
nothing, i suppose. maybe he's full of shit. maybe this time enough has aligned to where they are actually going to fall. i can't tell you from the outside because the inside is so guarded. i have no idea if these things we hear are or can be true.

so i post them to talk about them and find out. if you want to make it something else that's fine. i can stop paying attention to those posts too.

nothing, i suppose. maybe he's full of shit. maybe this time enough has aligned to where they are actually going to fall. i can't tell you from the outside because the inside is so guarded. i have no idea if these things we hear are or can be true.

so i post them to talk about them and find out. if you want to make it something else that's fine. i can stop paying attention to those posts too.
Think a sec. When there are no official oil exports to North Korea, how would an oil embargo take effect?

North Korea goes two years without official crude oil from China | NK News - North Korea News

Why can't the U.S. just leave North Korea alone? .... :dunno:

The people seem to be happy with their leader and they love their country.

North Korea hasn't invaded anyone in almost 70 years.

Time to back off........ :cool:

upload_2017-10-17_7-36-52.jpeg
images

"There is not enough to eat there" and the sanctions have "completely blocked" trade, he said, forcing the government to send tens of thousands of laborers overseas. Ordinary North Korean households have no electricity, he added, while the capital city only gets three to four hours a day.
-----
also talks of china being mad at n korea for asking for money vs. learning to develop their own economy. the article gives them another year under current sanctions before it just collapses.

This is really frightening to me...

North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'

View attachment 154849
images
yep. he gets the majority of resources. the rest live a life like:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-everyday-life-like-for-an-average-citizen-in-North-Korea
A photographer captured these dismal photos of life in North Korea on his phone

-----

This is really frightening to me...

North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
while they do have nukes, i don't think they know how to use them. my biggest concern is for s korea. a co worker is from that area and has family there and he knows full well if anything happens, they will likely be 1st targeted. if they wait, we'd likely wipe out the entire radius north of the line so eliminate any weapons they have there.

any way you slice it if this is to happen, the world will certainly change. better or worse? debated for a long time to come.

Why is the U.S. soo hell bent on goading N Korea into a military conflict? .... :dunno:

There are dozens of Asian and African countries ruled by brutal dictators far worse than Kim Jong-un, and they aren't even on America's radar. ..... :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back