N. Kora with nukes and ability to deliver via subs& ICBM's

China's clearly using NoKo as a Wild Card in the event that they want to start a Hot War with the USA or anyone else

Heck! We are a thoughtful and generous Nation; we should give them some of our old nukes. Via ICBM.

China's clearly using NoKo as a Wild Card in the event that they want to start a Hot War with the USA or anyone else

China knows that even with North Korea's help starting a war with the United States would be a disaster. Their fear is an even larger stream of North Korean refugees flooding into their country than they already have. I think their hope is to keep North Korea under control in hopes that their government will deteriorate from within.

China knows that even with North Korea's help starting a war with the United States would be a disaster. Their fear is an even larger stream of North Korean refugees flooding into their country than they already have. I think their hope is to keep North Korea under control in hopes that their government will deteriorate from within.

I do not think China wants a real war with the U.S.A. yet that does not preclude the possibility of the hermit kingdom going crazy(they are already crazy actually) and launching a nuke or nukes at the U.S.A.

I do think that soon China will set up a scenario where there will be a limited military clash in the S.China sea area...to test the resolve of the U.S. and hopefully to humiliate America.

I do not think China wants a real war with the U.S.A. yet that does not preclude the possibility of the hermit kingdom going crazy(they are already crazy actually) and launching a nuke or nukes at the U.S.A.

I do think that soon China will set up a scenario where there will be a limited military clash in the S.China sea area...to test the resolve of the U.S. and hopefully to humiliate America.

My theory is that both American and Chinese intelligence officials know a lot more about N. Korea's internal conflicts than they are letting on. The country's stability has been hanging by a thread for a long time now, but even more so after the death of Kim Jong Il. China is hoping to contain the problem the best they can until the thread breaks. No country in the world gains anything from a hostile N. Korea. Certainly not China, and they're the only think somewhat resembling an ally to N. Korea.

Treat them as if they have no nukes. If they fuck up, don't let the fact that they have nukes influence the decision to punish them. If they are dumb enough to ever use a nuke, erase NK off the map with a catastrophic nuclear response. That will stop anyone else from doing it in the future.

They're smarter than I thought.

How will America respond ........
As founders, I hope the US will respond by welcoming N.K. to the club.

All Asians are very smart...the East Asians lead the pack....they have a great capacity for acquiring technology.

Meanwhile....America keeps dumbing down....we are down to number l6 on the worldwide list of average i.q.s....does not bode well for the future of America. See 'i.q. and the wealth of nations.'

The last two elections have demonstrated quite well that we are a Nation of Fools.

No. North Korea is a pain in the ass that China would be just as glad to be rid of if not for the inconvenient truth of South Korea.

All Asians are very smart...the East Asians lead the pack....they have a great capacity for acquiring technology.

Meanwhile....America keeps dumbing down....we are down to number l6 on the worldwide list of average i.q.s....does not bode well for the future of America. See 'i.q. and the wealth of nations.'

The last two elections have demonstrated quite well that we are a Nation of Fools.

Never mind the wealth. Last I looked the US rated about 25th. in the World Democracy Index. Now that's really bad for a nation that continues telling its' population that it is the leader of Democracy and the Free World. As far as being a Nation of Fools I wouldn't want to speculate ...... but I really do wonder how men like Bush Baby Jr. can sit in the Whine House and his countrymen actually believe he made any decision at any one time during 2 terms of office. He can't find Irak on the world atlas, even if Baghdad is marked with a red, flashing strobe light. Maybe you're right about it being the Nation of Fools. How to turn it around is the question. The US has the biggest stick, so any improvement will be welcomed by the civilized world, for sure.

Bush allowed North Korea & Iran to become Nuclear powers on his watch.
The US has nothing to say about it. It is not their business what the rest of the world does. In any case, it isn't much to with 'allowing' it's more to do with created a world situation whereby nations such as Iran and N.Korea see no other choice but to build 'the bomb' for themselves. Iran, in particular, (whose Democratic government was destroyed by the CIA during 'Operation TP Ajax') absolutely must have nuclear weapons to keep the US at bay.

Never mind the wealth. Last I looked the US rated about 25th. in the World Democracy Index. Now that's really bad for a nation that continues telling its' population that it is the leader of Democracy and the Free World. As far as being a Nation of Fools I wouldn't want to speculate ...... but I really do wonder how men like Bush Baby Jr. can sit in the Whine House and his countrymen actually believe he made any decision at any one time during 2 terms of office. He can't find Irak on the world atlas, even if Baghdad is marked with a red, flashing strobe light. Maybe you're right about it being the Nation of Fools. How to turn it around is the question. The US has the biggest stick, so any improvement will be welcomed by the civilized world, for sure.

What is your nationality?

Forum List

Back