N.j. Gov. Christie eating humble pie

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
N.J. GOV. CHRISTIE EATING HUMBLE PIE

And asking for federal assistance from the big bad thieving government. Isn’t he one of those mouthing off for “less government spending” “more personal responsibility
I do not want my tax dollars going to states and people who have prepared for their future and disasters. Isn’t that Gov. Christies problem to have disaster funds for his state? He is eating a lot of humble pie this morning asking Obama for help?
I don’t have a problem paying my taxes and have them going to people who are in need, but a big problem with hypocrisy of the GOP who is complaining about paying taxes.
Any question as to where you taxes are going now?

N.Y. Mayor had to give evacuation warnings in several languages to get through to those who come here because they love America so much but not enough to learn the language. Instances like theses are why people should learn to speak, read and comprehend English.

Just when is less and big government acceptable?

Gov. Chris Christie asks federal government for aid after heavy rainfallAugust 22, 2011
“Based on the information and data available, it is evident the disaster is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the state and the affected local governments and that federal assistance is necessary,” Christie said in a statement.
Gov. Chris Christie asks federal government for aid after heavy rainfall | NJ.com

Governor Chris Christie - “What they [Republicans] have to do is what they say they want, and we're doing it in New Jersey: smaller government, less spending, lessregulation, lower taxes.November 08, 2010
Office of the Governor | Newsroom

N.J. GOV. CHRISTIE EATING HUMBLE PIE

And asking for federal assistance from the big bad thieving government. Isn’t he one of those mouthing off for “less government spending” “more personal responsibility
I do not want my tax dollars going to states and people who have prepared for their future and disasters. Isn’t that Gov. Christies problem to have disaster funds for his state? He is eating a lot of humble pie this morning asking Obama for help?
I don’t have a problem paying my taxes and have them going to people who are in need, but a big problem with hypocrisy of the GOP who is complaining about paying taxes.
Any question as to where you taxes are going now?

N.Y. Mayor had to give evacuation warnings in several languages to get through to those who come here because they love America so much but not enough to learn the language. Instances like theses are why people should learn to speak, read and comprehend English.

Just when is less and big government acceptable?

Gov. Chris Christie asks federal government for aid after heavy rainfallAugust 22, 2011
“Based on the information and data available, it is evident the disaster is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the state and the affected local governments and that federal assistance is necessary,” Christie said in a statement.
Gov. Chris Christie asks federal government for aid after heavy rainfall | NJ.com

Governor Chris Christie - “What they [Republicans] have to do is what they say they want, and we're doing it in New Jersey: smaller government, less spending, lessregulation, lower taxes.November 08, 2010
Office of the Governor | Newsroom

Why is there an issue with a Governor asking for relief to which he is entitled to as a Governor...I had no idea that New Jersey stopped paying Federal taxes...

Oh I get it now it's a Republican Governor asking for some of the money his people pay into the Federal government.

I think people should be reminded that before it becomes the "governments" money it was the people's money first.Government does NOT earn money.They either print it,borrow it or impose taxes...It's never theirs' first.So to wrap up,Gov.Christie was asking for his money back.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back