Mystery Driver Mows Down Pedestrians in Sunnyvale

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is getting very low key coverage in the news. Last night, a driver in Sunnyvale mowed down eight pedestrians. The FBI has been called in. Although the driver has been arrested and identified, that information is being withheld from the public. I suspect that if the driver were a white male, this would already be spun as an White Supremacist Attack.

The FBI is assisting California officials in the investigation of a motorist who appeared to deliberately plow into a group of people, injuring eight, authorities said Wednesday.

Prentice Danner, a spokesman for the FBI's field office in San Francisco, said the Sunnyvale Police Department is the lead agency in the investigation but that the bureau will become more involved "if it is determined a federal crime was committed."

Sunnyvale Police Cpt. Jim Choi said the driver of the car was arrested and has been identified but that his name is not being made public to avoid compromising the investigation. He said the driver was not injured.

He said the department notified the FBI after the Tuesday evening crash because "we are making sure we are looking at all the possible motives and angles."

FBI investigating after car deliberately hits pedestrians in Sunnyvale

Kinda strange they won't identify the driver. Of course if he's a member of the death cult I can see why.

Kinda strange they won't identify the driver. Of course if he's a member of the death cult I can see why.
More likely, given the location, the flood coming in, the mood of the nation, and the hot button issue?

I would guess associated with La Raza (literally translated, "the Race,") and an illegal.

They might consider it a national security issue if folks found out. . . could be riots.

The local news has now reported that the FBI is investigating this as a possible terrorist attack. Still no word on driver's identity.

More likely, given the location, the flood coming in, the mood of the nation, and the hot button issue?

I would guess associated with La Raza (literally translated, "the Race,") and an illegal.

They might consider it a national security issue if folks found out. . . could be riots.

You may be right. Either an illegal or a death cult member. Either one is a POS.

Couldn't possibly be a...um....y'know....?

e6fbc09291142ba207f9ec42264c6a76.jpg

If you've ever watched the LA news, they often have hit and runs who hit a pedestrian or two, I would say it's not at all uncommon except for hitting a larger group.

Forum List

Back