My Windows are Open!

Flip flops? Oh I need to buy some for this summer! I broke mine at the end of summer last year.

I LIVE in those things! I hate wearing shoes when it's warm out, but I have to in public, so it's either sandals of some kind or my flip flops!

I do have some cool sandals too, I love unique ones.

I wear a lot of sandals in the summer just not flip flops unless I'm on the boat or around my yard. I'm so happy the weather is warming up! I tend to stay inside all winter and since I do not work, I get cabin fever I think.

I love it so far, does't have the power of the cobra but at my age who cares. I was getting tired of the strange looks I was getting when I stepped out of the Cobra. Not only that when stuck in a traffic jam, my tiny leg had a hard time holding in the clutch...The thing is tight!

You made more than a fair trade. You are definitely riding in style and comfort now.

My mustang is purposely an auto. Have been through the stick thing. Want to be able to chill when I drive and not worry about tap dancing...lol.
I hear that! Stick is good if you need to go really fast...really our car is made for the race track not everyday driving. Redvenom is in the garage.

My days of really fast are over. Been there, done that.

I much prefer "cruising" now.

Mercury Caliente---WITH an after market A/C I might add !! :cool:

1949 Hudson Commodore-with the latest in technology-turn signals!

i traded a '66 dodge convertible for it and $200-the dodge didn't run :lol:

49hudson.jpg

Neighbor down the street collects Hudsons--has 8. :eusa_drool:

i wish i still had mine, but i traded it for an MG which i wrapped around a tree. wish i still had the MG, too,

My best friend had a 1960 Austin Healy Bug eye sprite--He scared the shit out of me in that thing

they are kinda small and fast. a friend of mine had a 1970ish minicooper.

he's about 6'4"- he could siganl right turns by sticking his arm about the passenger window :lol:

i wish i still had mine, but i traded it for an MG which i wrapped around a tree. wish i still had the MG, too,

My best friend had a 1960 Austin Healy Bug eye sprite--He scared the shit out of me in that thing

he's about 6'4"- he could siganl right turns by sticking his arm about the passenger window :lol:

My buddy stuck a fiberglass body on his and it was so fricknig light he could go from 90 to a full stop in what seemed like 10 feet. I coulda killed him :eek::eek::eek:

My buddy stuck a fiberglass body on his and it was so fricknig light he could go from 90 to a full stop in what seemed like 10 feet. I coulda killed him :eek::eek::eek:

and vice versa :razz:

and vice versa :razz:

Which is why I would never ride bitch on his 750 interceptor

Neighbor down the street collects Hudsons--has 8. :eusa_drool:

Wow what a cute little car- I had never heard of it before.

http://assets.speedtv.com/images/easy_gallery/916661/1960austin-healeysprite_bugeyeroadster_m.jpg

Forum List

Back