My Windows are Open!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
It's a beautiful day here, all of my windows in the condo are open, the cats are looking at the birds on the patio, I've got my coffee buzz going, and it's Saturday!

Cheers! :beer:

Is everyone else having nice weather?

Yep it's only 64 right now soon to reach in the 70's today. I'm going to go out and work on the huge yard! I need help picking up pine cones and sticks...anyone close by that want to help? The pay is ZIP

It's a beautiful day here, all of my windows in the condo are open, the cats are looking at the birds on the patio, I've got my coffee buzz going, and it's Saturday!

Flash flood watch and the rain is coming down in buckets. Creeks are already high and it's thundering. :eek:

Ww're informed that Maine can only expect snow flurries a couple days out of the next ten or so.

It will likely reach 40 today before it plunges again this evening.

By Maine standards that's spring, FYI.

Flash flood watch and the rain is coming down in buckets. Creeks are already high and it's thundering. :eek:

Sorry to hear that! Since you're just 3 hours north of me,I'm sure we will be getting that weather here soon, I do think they said we would have thunderstorms this evening. That's cool, I LOVE thunderstorms!

Sorry to hear that! Since you're just 3 hours north of me,I'm sure we will be getting that weather here soon, I do think they said we would have thunderstorms this evening. That's cool, I LOVE thunderstorms!

I don't like flooding, at least not on the weekends. :lol: Did I mention I got a 'flood day' at the beginning of the school year? First one ever! :eek:

As for complaints, I just put the 5th load into the dryer, was getting ready to run to the grocery. Now unsure, I don't feel like getting drenched at 35F.

Oh yes, yesterday we were in 60's. I'm jealous!

It's sunny and cool here, and I'm just cracking open my first beer of the morning! :clap2:

tak tsk!

Waiting until almost noon? Don't you remember your (slightly editecian modified) Poor Richard saying that:

Lost (drinking time) is never found

Now get out there and carpe freakin' dium!

It's sunny and cool here, and I'm just cracking open my first beer of the morning! :clap2:

tak tsk!

Waiting until almost noon? Don't you remember your (slightly editecian modified) Poor Richard saying that:

Lost (drinking time) is never found

Now get out there and carpe freakin' dium!

LOL

I'm totally kidding. I drink maybe 12 beers....per year....not per day!

It's so nice out we just gave the smelly dog a bath and a long walkie! Lovely, lovely weather. :D

Forum List

Back