My Windows are Open!

OP was on weather, just to bring everyone up to date. :rolleyes:
Thank you and it was a wonderful day today. I wish everyday was like todays temps. Is the rain still coming down where you are at, Anne?

Thank you and it was a wonderful day today. I wish everyday was like todays temps. Is the rain still coming down where you are at, Anne?

Hmm, I took out my hearing aids, let me check:

Yep:

THE FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR

* PORTIONS OF ILLINOIS AND INDIANA...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
AREAS...IN ILLINOIS...BOONE...COOK...DE KALB...DUPAGE...FORD...
GRUNDY...IROQUOIS...KANE...KANKAKEE...KENDALL...LA SALLE...
LAKE IL...LEE...LIVINGSTON...MCHENRY...OGLE...WILL AND
WINNEBAGO. IN INDIANA...BENTON...JASPER...LAKE IN...NEWTON AND
PORTER.

* THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING

* SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL INCREASE IN COVERAGE THIS EVENING
AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE NIGHT. AFTER MIDNIGHT...THE FOCUS FOR
THE HEAVIER SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN TO
SHIFT SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 80...AND THEN LIFT BACK NORTHWARD
SUNDAY MORNING. TOTAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS BY SUNDAY EVENING OF 1 TO
3 INCHES ARE EXPECTED WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.
THIS HEAVY RAINFALL IS EXPECTED TO LEAD TO AREAS OF FLOODING
ALONG WITH RISES ON RIVERS.

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS MAY DEVELOP THAT LEAD
TO FLASH FLOODING. FLASH FLOODING IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION.

Tonight: Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. Low 37F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Rainfall may reach one inch.

Tomorrow: Rain, possibly heavy at times, ending early. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Hmm, I took out my hearing aids, let me check:

Yep:

THE FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR

* PORTIONS OF ILLINOIS AND INDIANA...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
AREAS...IN ILLINOIS...BOONE...COOK...DE KALB...DUPAGE...FORD...
GRUNDY...IROQUOIS...KANE...KANKAKEE...KENDALL...LA SALLE...
LAKE IL...LEE...LIVINGSTON...MCHENRY...OGLE...WILL AND
WINNEBAGO. IN INDIANA...BENTON...JASPER...LAKE IN...NEWTON AND
PORTER.

* THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING

* SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL INCREASE IN COVERAGE THIS EVENING
AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE NIGHT. AFTER MIDNIGHT...THE FOCUS FOR
THE HEAVIER SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN TO
SHIFT SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 80...AND THEN LIFT BACK NORTHWARD
SUNDAY MORNING. TOTAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS BY SUNDAY EVENING OF 1 TO
3 INCHES ARE EXPECTED WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.
THIS HEAVY RAINFALL IS EXPECTED TO LEAD TO AREAS OF FLOODING
ALONG WITH RISES ON RIVERS.

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH MEANS THAT CONDITIONS MAY DEVELOP THAT LEAD
TO FLASH FLOODING. FLASH FLOODING IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION.

Tonight: Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. Low 37F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Rainfall may reach one inch.

Tomorrow: Rain, possibly heavy at times, ending early. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
I hope you don't have to go out in that weather. A good time to settle down with a book, take a nap, or post on the message board, providing no power outages.

Do you have a generator in case the power goes out or a Wood burning type stove for heat?

I'm sorry you are having sucky weather! We are going back down to the 40's and 50's after tomorrow. I wouldn't mind some rain here but I don't like the cold anymore.

74 here. Excellent day for the convertible.

74 here. Excellent day for the convertible.

Im selling this...want to buy it...it's a Cobra SVT Special Edition.

Snake.jpg

Very nice. I already have a Mustang though.

Salley-Side.jpg

Check this out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a5p4KxvujQ]YouTube - Ford Mustang Shelby GT "Police Chase" Commercial[/ame]

Yeah we were looking at that but we kind of got over our muscle car desire and went and bought a Cadillac CTS. We want luxury now instead of HP. LOL

I don't want hub to sell it because it's a great car for the summer time. We will see, if it sells it does if not even better.

CTS isn't shabby. Very, very nice.
I love it so far, does't have the power of the cobra but at my age who cares. I was getting tired of the strange looks I was getting when I stepped out of the Cobra. Not only that when stuck in a traffic jam, my tiny leg had a hard time holding in the clutch...The thing is tight!

I don't have a convertible, I do have a sunroof in the RAV 4 though~

And I wore my flip-flops today! :cool:

I love it so far, does't have the power of the cobra but at my age who cares. I was getting tired of the strange looks I was getting when I stepped out of the Cobra. Not only that when stuck in a traffic jam, my tiny leg had a hard time holding in the clutch...The thing is tight!

You made more than a fair trade. You are definitely riding in style and comfort now.

My mustang is purposely an auto. Have been through the stick thing. Want to be able to chill when I drive and not worry about tap dancing...lol.

Flip flops? Oh I need to buy some for this summer! I broke mine at the end of summer last year.

You made more than a fair trade. You are definitely riding in style and comfort now.

My mustang is purposely an auto. Have been through the stick thing. Want to be able to chill when I drive and not worry about tap dancing...lol.
I hear that! Stick is good if you need to go really fast...really our car is made for the race track not everyday driving. Redvenom is in the garage.

Forum List

Back