My unpopular opinion, I don't care

some are claiming that they are an invading force..so Geneva would apply..since they are uarmed civilians...now what?
Remember Hitler was tried for war crimes, it is Qadafi that they are after now also for war crimes..there was no war in his country..he killed of people he didn't like.

I don't care what "some" say. We are not in a declared war with Mexico. Geneva doesn't apply.

However, common humanity and legal statutes do. You don't murder people.

some are claiming that they are an invading force..so Geneva would apply..since they are uarmed civilians...now what?
Remember Hitler was tried for war crimes, it is Qadafi that they are after now also for war crimes..there was no war in his country..he killed of people he didn't like.

I don't care what "some" say. We are not in a declared war with Mexico. Geneva doesn't apply.

However, common humanity and legal statutes do. You don't murder people.

You don't murder people and crimes against humanity is exactly what it would be called and yes, we would be legally in a big mess if we did some nonsense like that....and the international community would be right..when we turn into Germany pre 1942 I don't want to be a country anymore.

Illegals are not? Really? Not even the ones whose children have died in our wars? What about the ones who pay taxes here? Yeah nah no investment there is there? Sorry, but rights aren't an investment you are born with them and they are not able to be taken from you...that is why they are called rights...rights are freely given, priviledges are earned. Imagine you losing the right to defend yourself and family from a predator because some fool decides you didn't earn that right and have no investment in this country...which 99% of folks pay no meaningful taxes, so I guess they have no investment do they..chances are you don't either.

Are you going to answer my question.

Should we open the borders of the country to anyone who wants to come or should there be standards and laws to regulate this? Does every human on the planet have a right to come here and live?

Where do you get that 99 percent of people pay not meaninful taxes? Illegals dont pay taxes they cant work here legally. Most work under the table.

Gosh, sorry I didn't put my life on hold to answer your silly question but I was kinda busy. I was doing an interview while you were asking this question on an unrelated matter and perhaps you aren't aware but most 3 states lost electricity, water, cable, internet, phones, and cell phones. Some for hours, some for days. I just got internet back yesterday. So buggar off.

To answer your question, China and South Korea.

Illegals are not? Really? Not even the ones whose children have died in our wars? What about the ones who pay taxes here? Yeah nah no investment there is there? Sorry, but rights aren't an investment you are born with them and they are not able to be taken from you...that is why they are called rights...rights are freely given, priviledges are earned. Imagine you losing the right to defend yourself and family from a predator because some fool decides you didn't earn that right and have no investment in this country...which 99% of folks pay no meaningful taxes, so I guess they have no investment do they..chances are you don't either.

Should we open the borders of the country to anyone who wants to come or should there be standards and laws to regulate this? Does every human on the planet have a right to come here and live?

Where do you get that 99 percent of people pay not meaninful taxes? Illegals dont pay taxes they cant work here legally. Most work under the table.

Gosh, sorry I didn't put my life on hold to answer your silly question but I was kinda busy. I was doing an interview while you were asking this question on an unrelated matter and perhaps you aren't aware but most 3 states lost electricity, water, cable, internet, phones, and cell phones. Some for hours, some for days. I just got internet back yesterday. So buggar off.

So, Tony's question was:

And your answer is China and South Korea?

:cuckoo:

I bet you shout out randomly "PURPLE!!!" in math class too.

that said, anyone who doesn't follow the process when it is so lenient should face jail time as well as anyone who hires them.

Totally agree.

I do not beileve we need that many immigrants. The labor market just has to have time to adjust to the lose of illegal labor to legal labor. We do need to restrict the number of immigrants that come into this country. Everyone who lives here is a drain on our infrastructure even me. I use the roads and the water and sewer. We can not have a policy that allows anyone and everyone in. It would be a disaster.

That is what I have been getting at all along. The govt has a responsiblity to slow immigration into the US. Every time they do they run into road block after road block and then nothing gets done. People still get killed every day trying to get here and our resources and infrastucture still are taxed beyond their limits.

Totally agree. Only 7% of produce needs to be hand picked. Georgia, what they aren't telling you is that it is not a lack of illegals causing the problems with crops dying off, it's called a draught. We just don't need 30,000,000+ illegals picking grapes.

The hyperbole that you see posted here everyday regarding this topic is just a symptom of the frustration we feel. We see a problem that nobody seems to have the power to fix.

There are people with the power, it's the US govt. They flat out refuse to enforce current immigration laws but that's okay. States are taking it into their own hands. As they should.

So you don't think shooting unarmed folks violates the Geneva convention??

It clearly does not, despite whatever issues there may be with the circumstances thereof.

it does..shooting unarmed folks always violates the Geneva convention.

Sadly, many MANY are not unarmed. They shoot at our border patrol and do ANYTHING to get their drugs across as do coyotes.

So, Tony's question was:

The question was which countries kill illegals. I thought that was the original question. I'm going by memory from 5 days ago. Don't be such an ass.

Of course we should not open our borders to anyone. They need criminal background checks, medical checks, etc. Obviously I do believe we need standards thus, my anti-illegals stance. I am all for legal immigration. If that takes a long time, many loopholes, and $$, so be it. That's just how it works. If someone doesn't like it they can go to a different country that doesn't care.

Did you know that illegals are the cause of an epidemic of TB in Arizona? That's but one example. No medical checks, fear of deportation, and they don't get medical problems fixed. Yet others show up on the TX side of the border in full term labor still wet from swimming just so they can drop their child on US soil, that means immediate entitlements for the anchor baby.

Ahhh, purple? No. Interesting way that you think, however.

Last edited:
that said, anyone who doesn't follow the process when it is so lenient should face jail time as well as anyone who hires them.

Totally agree.

I do not beileve we need that many immigrants. The labor market just has to have time to adjust to the lose of illegal labor to legal labor. We do need to restrict the number of immigrants that come into this country. Everyone who lives here is a drain on our infrastructure even me. I use the roads and the water and sewer. We can not have a policy that allows anyone and everyone in. It would be a disaster.

That is what I have been getting at all along. The govt has a responsiblity to slow immigration into the US. Every time they do they run into road block after road block and then nothing gets done. People still get killed every day trying to get here and our resources and infrastucture still are taxed beyond their limits.

Totally agree. Only 7% of produce needs to be hand picked. Georgia, what they aren't telling you is that it is not a lack of illegals causing the problems with crops dying off, it's called a draught. We just don't need 30,000,000+ illegals picking grapes.

There are people with the power, it's the US govt. They flat out refuse to enforce current immigration laws but that's okay. States are taking it into their own hands. As they should.

Sadly, many MANY are not unarmed. They shoot at our border patrol and do ANYTHING to get their drugs across as do coyotes.

So, Tony's question was:

The question was which countries kill illegals.

Of course we should not open our borders to anyone. They need criminal background checks, medical checks, etc. Obviously I do believe we need standards thus, my anti-illegals stance. I am all for legal immigration. If that takes a long time, many loopholes, and $$, so be it. That's just how it works. If someone doesn't like it they can go to a different country that doesn't care.

Did you know that illegals are the cause of an epidemic of TB in Arizona? That's but one example. No medical checks, fear of deportation, and they don't get medical problems fixed. Yet others show up on the TX side of the border in full term labor still wet from swimming just so they can drop their child on US soil, that means immediate entitlements for the anchor baby.

Actually I posed the question, not Tony.

And the question wasn't "which country kills illegals". It was "Which 1st world democratic country murders illegals".

And neither China nor S. Korea qualify as answers. China is not democratic, and S. Korea is still in a state of war with it's northern neighbor. So you might want to try again.

And you continued to post after the question was posed. So much for "being busy", huh?

So, let's review:

1. you don't know how a message board works and can't look up who said what.
2. You don't even bother reading what is asked.
3. your disingenuous attempt to backpedal was busted.

The poster Annie is in a deplorable state of total mental confusion... small wonder she advocates monstrous acts like shooting illegals.

Totally agree.

So, Tony's question was:

And the question wasn't "which country kills illegals". It was "Which 1st world democratic country murders illegals".

And neither China nor S. Korea qualify as answers. China is not democratic, and S. Korea is still in a state of war with it's northern neighbor. So you might want to try again.

And you continued to post after the question was posed. So much for "being busy", huh?

So, let's review:

So what? I didn't answer your question within minutes? You'll have to suffer through that one, it's likely to happen again. I go by one topic at a time. When I'm done, I log out of USMessageBoards. Some live to post, some don't. I haven't posted here in days because I just got my internet back. So buggar off you freakish loser.

Totally agree.

So, let's review:

So what? I didn't answer your question within minutes? You'll have to suffer through that one, it's likely to happen again. I go by one topic at a time. When I'm done, I log out of USMessageBoards. Some live to post, some don't. I haven't posted here in days because I just got my internet back. So buggar off you freakish loser.

I don't care that you didn't answer it.

I do care about you being disingenuous about it. Like you are doing now.

You continued to post in the thread. So obviously you had not moved on from this topic.

Why you continue to essentially lie about why you didn't answer, I dunno. But that's on you.

Actually illegal immigrants are unarmed...what you are referring to is CARTEL and they aren't simple illegal immigrants and actually have no interest in staying in the US..they are only interested in smuggling and taking drugs to the US and yes they kill...but you need not confuse the two issues which are not the same. In fact, sometimes border patrol helps them...they are bribed on often basis and many do take the bribes.

Actually illegal immigrants are unarmed...what you are referring to is CARTEL and they aren't simple illegal immigrants and actually have no interest in staying in the US..they are only interested in smuggling and taking drugs to the US and yes they kill...but you need not confuse the two issues which are not the same. In fact, sometimes border patrol helps them...they are bribed on often basis and many do take the bribes.

Then by really securing our borders we can make sure that no one comes across that should not be here. Drug runners and illegal aliens.

Well, I live in Mexico and I used to live in AZ before moving here last year. Coyotes do NOT protect their victims and they DO carry guns. YES YES YES, border patrol as well as US Customs and Border Protection can be extremely corrupt and help them.

I beg to differ with you that drug cartels do not stay in the US. That is currently a huge concern in the US. The big guys within the cartel ARE staying in the US as well as their minions.

I'm not confused about a thing here. I know full well what I am writing about.

Then by really securing our borders we can make sure that no one comes across that should not be here. Drug runners and illegal aliens.

ok mr bright guy..how much will that cost? Do you really believe it is going to work? How long you going to keep up that expense? How much till it bankrupts the country securing over 8,000 miles of borders and then the airports, seaports, etc....we know that all we have done has done zero to stop the drugs from coming in...decriminalize drugs and then we might get somewhere.

ok mr bright guy..how much will that cost? Do you really believe it is going to work? How long you going to keep up that expense? How much till it bankrupts the country securing over 8,000 miles of borders and then the airports, seaports, etc....we know that all we have done has done zero to stop the drugs from coming in...decriminalize drugs and then we might get somewhere.

I agree with you about legalizing some drugs. If you take away the cartels illegal markets then there would be less drugs coming into the country. How long before the burden of so many non-taxpaying people using our public service banrupts many states?

AnnieinMexico: Shut up. You aren't helping anyone here. Shooting illegals? Get a gun move back here, shoot some of these wankers then and stop the bravado. Talk is cheap. I live with THEM, and, I don't have a gun, either. I don't depend on the police, ICE, INS or assholes that talk shit. I survived, by the skin of my teeth and luck. Not because of our system of justice or immigration laws or big talking cowards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back