My Top Three picks to run for president

When did your forebearers come here?

No idea. Traced back my grandpappy's side to some old british bloke who immigrated in the 1800s iirc, my grandma has a bit of cherokee in her lineage somewhere along the line which is quite apparent in her facial features. Dunno about my dad, he buggered off before I was even born.
Lol you don't even have a good idea where you came from.

I'm a blonde haired green eyed honky with just a smidgen of native blood, born from a family with deep roots in Appalachia. What more does anyone need to know?
Well we know now that you are stupid.

Not stupid enough to climb aboard the left's bullshit bandwagon.
Yet stupid enough to be a nazi. You fucked up somewhere bud.

No idea. Traced back my grandpappy's side to some old british bloke who immigrated in the 1800s iirc, my grandma has a bit of cherokee in her lineage somewhere along the line which is quite apparent in her facial features. Dunno about my dad, he buggered off before I was even born.

I'm a blonde haired green eyed honky with just a smidgen of native blood, born from a family with deep roots in Appalachia. What more does anyone need to know?

Nazi? That sounds ominously like the 2016 DNC primer on Trump. I have seen a few actual Nazis on these political sites. They allow them more at a different one than here, that strangely leans leftist, but she allows Nazis. True story. There's around 5 self-proclaimed Nazis there.

Nazi? That sounds ominously like the 2016 DNC primer on Trump.

We all became official members of a defunct 1930s German political party the day we elected Trump into office, CNN said so and they never tell lies.

We all became official members of a defunct 1930s German political party the day we elected Trump into office, CNN said so and they never tell lies.

Bull-shit! My friend's dad had dried Nazi ears on a dogtag chain. My cousin and uncle both killed Nazis and watched their friends get killed in front of them. I'm well..I'm a cracker. When they say "cracker", that's me. I may be a bit younger, but I know the real deal.

Bull-shit!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey man I don't make the rules.

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers

She stands up for what she believes.

1060x600-ddbc6e5dddc607ddee2ceb172485638f.jpg

I think any one of these three will smash Trump.

But I like Eric the best. Next to Trump, he will look like the adult.

Bugs, Wile E or Foghorn would beat any of them!!!

Greg

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Eric dodged all of Tucker’s questions. Tucker exposed him as lying scumbag and a coward.

you need to get something straight....the dreamers/Daca
are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

If they aren't citizens, and they are in the country without a visa or a green card...technically they are criminals. The only argument that could absolve them is they didn't know they were here illegally. When they reached the age of consent...they chose to remain illegally. Whether that is fair or not is something we could discuss...but if it is unfair, the blame is on the parents, not the US.
regardless, kids are not held responsible for what their parents have done.... they are not criminals, period.

And the law their parent's broke, was likely just a Civil offense at the time they broke it. Equivalent to a parking violation. It did not become a Misdemeanor violation to cross illegally, until 2007....

it is NOT a felony, ( a heavy duty crime) to cross our border illegally, not even now.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

"Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers"

So this woman puts Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals before American citizens and does not care if American citizens suffer because her loyalty is to Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals, yes that's going to be a vote winner :rolleyes-41:

Like you cared about federal workers and american citizens when the orange shut down the government...GTFOH.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Jesus Christ. I'd like Trump to lose this time. LOL

Although, I suspect Harris has the sternest stuff of any of the suitors. Not that she won't comprise about anything, but ... it takes an iron will for the job. And Trump's misogynist act gets old fast unless a woman is married to Bill Clinton.

I think she'd be best at tossing Medicare for All off the boat for the general election.

Last edited:
1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

giphy.gif

Last edited:
1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Oh YES!!!!! Losers who will Lose in 2020!

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Yes....you did so well with your 2016 predictions....

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Everybody needs to listen to this person who started the thread. Look at what/who he/she is suggesting. If you don't vote, he/she just gave you the number 1 reason, and we thank he/she, for their support!

Forum List

Back