My Top Three picks to run for president

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers

She stands up for what she believes.

1060x600-ddbc6e5dddc607ddee2ceb172485638f.jpg

I think any one of these three will smash Trump.

But I like Eric the best. Next to Trump, he will look like the adult.

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

"Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers"

So this woman puts Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals before American citizens and does not care if American citizens suffer because her loyalty is to Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals, yes that's going to be a vote winner :rolleyes-41:

1. Eric Swalwell. Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Liberal fantasies are soo entertaining!!

Please Deanie boy tell me more. ..... :lol: :lol:

5c9df54.gif

Last edited:
America already had its brief but disastrous flirtation with Marxism under Barack Obama. That was a complete clusterfuck, why would we want to do that again?

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Sure, what the heck. You folks sure can pickem.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

So this woman puts Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals before American citizens and does not care if American citizens suffer because her loyalty is to Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals, yes that's going to be a vote winner :rolleyes-41:

you need to get something straight....the dreamers/Daca
are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

you need to get something straight....the dreamers/Daca
are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

Illegal is illegal....next

kamala was a piss poor attorney general in california in my opinion,i would not even consider her.....

Yep. Just watch her Congressional questioning. She comes across like a rank amateur with no knowledge of what the proceedings are about.

Forum List

Back