My thread should not have been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
This one - Study Guide: The Twelve Basic American Principles

There was no rule broken so far as I can see. I read the rules before I posted the thread. I think that the mod was very short sighted in her assessment. Or just pushing her weight around to demonstrate herself. I think the latter is likely, though, given the tone of her post upon closing the thread. I merely posted links to web pages. I also briefly credited one of the author's statements. Not only that, the post contained links from several different sources in a broad range of relative facts.

What rule, specifically, did I break? Explain, please.

Thanks.

This one - Study Guide: The Twelve Basic American Principles

There was no rule broken. I think that the mod was very shortshighted. Or just pushing her weight around to demonstrate herself. I think the latter is likely. I merely posted links to web pages. I also credited the author's work.

What rule, specifically, did I break?

Thanks.

Read the rules about copy and pasting, your OP is outrageous, simply the worst full-on copy and pasting I've ever seen at this forum.

It's absolutely correct that your thread was closed.

Also posting this new thread and whining doesn't help.

You broke rule 12,456, section 257, subparagraph g, of section 1401, sub-sector 12 - "being an asshole". ;)

You broke rule 12,456, section 257, subparagraph g, of section 1401, sub-sector 12 - "being an asshole". ;)
wasnt it rule 0u812?.............

Nope he forgot to fill out the ID:10-T form.
We had those at the prison. I sent a convict to ask the warden for one once. I laughed my ass off.

One of the best pranks was on third shift we called a new guy and told him the stoves in the Chow hall were down and that the prison was going to order MacDonalds for all the inmates, so he had to go around to every inmate in the unit at 5:30 in the morning and wake them up... and take their order for either pancakes or a McMuffin.

Complaining about mod actions is a little bitch move.
Gilligan always did it.

That's why the Skipper always whacked him with his hat.
So you're saying the skipper should have deleted Gilligan. Great, that's just great.
The others would have been rescued off the island much sooner. Gilligan as always screwing their rescues up.
How hate filled you are! What did little buddy ever do to you?

Complaining about mod actions is a little bitch move.
Gilligan always did it.

That's why the Skipper always whacked him with his hat.
So you're saying the skipper should have deleted Gilligan. Great, that's just great.
The others would have been rescued off the island much sooner. Gilligan as always screwing their rescues up.
How hate filled you are! What did little buddy ever do to you?
Well, he is not going to keep me stranded on a little island for 15 years.

Next thing you know, you'll refuse to bake him and the professors wedding cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back