My Stance Against Islam

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
If perchance I have been mistaken about Islam, then I am prepared to spend eternity in hell being boiled in excrement. I'll take my chances. My belief is that anyone who is a criminal, murderer and pedophile, can create a religion,pass himself off as a messenger of God while maintaining his original ethics is not devine. Or he is the result of another miracle, that of being the issue of a hybrid Missouri mule and a rabid, fleabitten camel. That would explain the obstinate and belligerent nature of Muslims, particularly Palestinians. I trust no one will be offended by my belief but you can't say I didn't try. Allahu Akbar (PBUH) :eusa_shhh:

If perchance I have been mistaken about Islam, then I am prepared to spend eternity in hell being boiled in excrement. I'll take my chances. My belief is that anyone who is a criminal, murderer and pedophile, can create a religion,pass himself off as a messenger of God while maintaining his original ethics is not devine. Or he is the result of another miracle, that of being the issue of a hybrid Missouri mule and a rabid, fleabitten camel. That would explain the obstinate and belligerent nature of Muslims, particularly Palestinians. I trust no one will be offended by my belief but you can't say I didn't try. Allahu Akbar (PBUH) :eusa_shhh:

Gimme a break! Name a religion that isn't full of crap.

Name one religion that generates so much hatred, intolerance, terrorism, oppression, violence, persecution and backwardness in modern times. Nothing comes close to Islam.

Name one religion that generates so much hatred, intolerance, terrorism, oppression, violence, persecution and backwardness in modern times. Nothing comes close to Islam.

Judaism.

Check.

And mate. :D

Is there ANYONE who cares to disagree that while not all Muslims are world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

What other religion straps bombs on their children, and sends them to blow up other children?

What other religion straps bombs on their children, and sends them to blow up other children?

Which religion started the practise of slicing male's penises?

Last edited:
Is there ANYONE who cares to disagree that while not all Muslims are world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

What about the 6 million Jewish terrorists who live in Israel? :D

Christianity.

Bar none.

You're being a little hard on Joesph Smith..the creator of Mormonism..

I wasn't aware that Joseph Smith wanted to eventually dominate the world population. Maybe he just wanted his 72 virgins before he died.

I wasn't aware that Joseph Smith wanted to eventually dominate the world population. Maybe he just wanted his 72 virgins before he died.

so you're a scared bigot? Don't worry... anyone that would believe your bigoted tripe will more likely wiped out by social darwinism than taken over by Islam.

Last edited:

so you're a scared bigot? Don't worry... anyone that would believe your bigoted tripe will more likely wiped out by social darwinism than taken over by Islam.
Islam is the enemy of civilization. Any time an Islamist is confronted with the truth they go bananas.Then they drape all sorts of epitaths on the messenger to reveal their superior intelligence and education. BTW, anyone that kowtows to Mohamet and Islam is to be pitied. Get well soon.

Islam is the enemy of civilization. Any time an Islamist is confronted with the truth they go bananas.Then they drape all sorts of epitaths on the messenger to reveal their superior intelligence and education. BTW, anyone that kowtows to Mohamet and Islam is to be pitied. Get well soon.

Hoss, get a grip. Religion in general is the enemy of civilization. Religion is about living in a make believe world. It's like arguing who's faster, Superman or the Flash?

Judaism.

Check.

And mate. :D
That wasn't even what I would call a "nice try". In actuality Jews have been one of the most peaceful / pacifist people in history. Unfortunately they paid a high price for this throughout history as well.

Forum List

Back