My Son's 97 Geo Metro....Running Rough...Help!?

archangel said:
I ran this post through my grandson who is only eight...but has a high IQfor the mechanics...he understood what I said...whats your problem? Oh never mind ya have to google your answer first!

ps: Be a little more original in the future...the intoxicated comments are childish to say the least!
Now it all makes sense! An 8 year old is screening everything you post! WE HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH!

The ClayTaurus said:
Now it all makes sense! An 8 year old is screening everything you post! WE HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH!

Hooked on Phonics and Spell Checker (3rd grade edition). I'd say it explains everything! :rotflmao:

MissileMan said:
Hooked on Phonics and Spell Checker (3rd grade edition). I'd say it explains everything! :rotflmao:

the "adults" have spoken..whats is wrong with this picture?...I used my grandson as a example of intelligence...and the so called 'adults' in this forum are acting like 'Chimps' once again...trying to show(convince)the board how intelligent they are...go figure! :poop:

archangel said:
the "adults" have spoken..whats is wrong with this picture?...I used my grandson as a example of intelligence...and the so called 'adults' in this forum are acting like 'Chimps' once again...trying to show(convince)the board how intelligent they are...go figure! :poop:
Hey Arch's grandson, how are you doing?

Allow me to point out a couple tips that will help you excel in school.

1. When using words like "what's" it is incorrect to follow it with "is." The " 's " takes care of the "is."

2. "So called" should really have a hyphen in it: "so-called"

3. Also, capitalizing "chimps" isn't necessary.

All in all, pretty good for an 8 year old!

The ClayTaurus said:
Hey Arch's grandson, how are you doing?

Allow me to point out a couple tips that will help you excel in school.

1. When using words like "what's" it is incorrect to follow it with "is." The " 's " takes care of the "is."

2. "So called" should really have a hyphen in it: "so-called"

3. Also, capitalizing "chimps" isn't necessary.

All in all, pretty good for an 8 year old!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: PUNK!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's quite obvious that I'm not going to get much advice/help here, as my topic, has been hijacked and turned into a p*ssing :piss2: match of wits and wills. :confused:

Eightball said:
It's quite obvious that I'm not going to get much advice/help here, as my topic, has been hijacked and turned into a p*ssing :piss2: match of wits and wills. :confused:

There was plenty of advice early on.

(shrug)

dmp said:
There was plenty of advice early on.

(shrug)

Yeh, I guess that makes it all ok for hijacking the thread with infantile postings..........Neh, neh, neh, neh....stuff back and forth.

Eightball said:
Yeh, I guess that makes it all ok for hijacking the thread with infantile postings..........Neh, neh, neh, neh....stuff back and forth.

Why not try to look for anything of value earlier in the thread - it's not like somebody who HAD and idea would be too afraid to post.

(shrug).

Eightball said:
Ya get what ya pay for, and chit happens. Did you get anything from the advice given?

Eightball said:

Maybe, maybe not. But like Darin said, there was stuff posted earlier. Why if it's so important that you are in a snit, did you not check in a bit earlier? Just saying, if it's that important....

Eightball said:

Quite frankly, the '...neh, neh, neh, neh...stuff...' was required to prevent you from replacing the ECU (ECM, PCM) of the car for absolutely no reason.

Would you have rather had incorrect information?

Eightball said:
It also makes it quite ok for whining. We'll try and do better on your next mission, sire.

misterblu said:
Quite frankly, the '...neh, neh, neh, neh...stuff...' was required to prevent you from replacing the ECU (ECM, PCM) of the car for absolutely no reason.

Would you have rather had incorrect information?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to misterblu again.
I owe you more pwn3d pics.

The reason I'm so scarce around here lately is that I don't get email notifications of replies anymore when I create a topic or reply to one.

I don't see anything in my Symantec/Norton spam blocker hindering an email notification...........?

Yes.......the earlier information was helpful....and has been passed on to my son.

No.......I'm not in a "snit",,,,,,,,there's much more important things in life to concern me.........just made an observation...........about how my original topic.......went South.......or North oooor ?
I don't live for "chatting anymore".

Years ago.......I got myself so involved with political/ethical topics on chat boards that I just plain got tired of the "them" versus "us" mentality of all of these anonymous folks..........

I posted a similiar topic about my son's car woes on a few car oriented forums and have received some pretty good advice, which was also forwarded to my son.
You may not recognize me here, but I've been a part of USMessage for some time...........I just haven't been posting in Chat..........more in Religion, and General stuff.

Forum List

Back