My smh moment today

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I had to take my wife to the cardiologist today for part of her stress test and while I was waiting for her (5 hours), I occupied myself reading from my ebook. I took a break from that and needed to call my son but had left my phone in the car, so I got the wifes phone out of her purse and called him. So then I was browsing around her phones history and saw a history entry for "USMESSAGEBOARD.COM". So I touched and it went to Larskys thread called "Ladies", and scrolled halfway down the page to my post where I put a video clip from Blazing Saddles where Cleavon Little yells "Where are the white women at" to all the klansmen while Gene Wilder holds him by the neck. This scene:

I wanted to scroll back up to the top so I saw the little red arrow that takes you back to the top of the page and touched it. This thing:

screenshot_22.png

Well dang it as soon as I did my wifes phone ran the video and broadcast very loud "Where the white women at"! lmao! People stopped and starred at me and I just went on surfing. Funny.

I had to take my wife to the cardiologist today for part of her stress test and while I was waiting for her (5 hours), I occupied myself reading from my ebook. I took a break from that and needed to call my son but had left my phone in the car, so I got the wifes phone out of her purse and called him. So then I was browsing around her phones history and saw a history entry for "USMESSAGEBOARD.COM". So I touched and it went to Larskys thread called "Ladies", and scrolled halfway down the page to my post where I put a video clip from Blazing Saddles where Cleavon Little yells "Where are the white women at" to all the klansmen while Gene Wilder holds him by the neck. This scene:

I wanted to scroll back up to the top so I saw the little red arrow that takes you back to the top of the page and touched it. This thing:

View attachment 167517

Well dang it as soon as I did my wifes phone ran the video and broadcast very loud "Where the white women at"! lmao! People stopped and starred at me and I just went on surfing. Funny.

Mel Brooks would be drummed out of Hollywood today.

View attachment 167517

Mel Brooks would be drummed out of Hollywood today.

Used to be the right that everyone felt was the prudes......now the left is supposedly the party of virtue and purity.
All it takes is a media willing to sell it.

Forum List

Back