My relationship with god

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
I spent the weekend with my family at a religious retreat in the mountains leaning how to have a realtionship with god, myself and others......

very enlightening.....

life is much clearer now.....starting monday i will slide back....but not to where i was last friday.....

manu1959 said:
I spent the weekend with my family at a religious retreat in the mountains leaning how to have a realtionship with god, myself and others......

very enlightening.....

life is much clearer now.....starting monday i will slide back....but not to where i was last friday.....

What did you guys do?

What sorts of things became clearer?

rtwngAvngr said:
What did you guys do?

What sorts of things became clearer?

no phone no tv just a cabin and my family and listening to a speaker speaker compare a relationship with with god to a wonderful dance.....and that if you make yourself vulnerable, grateful and accepting to a relationship with god as you have with yourself and others then you will be in for the most wondeful dance of your life........he made it simple......he let you see things from a perspective that i had not considered before.....

manu1959 said:
no phone no tv just a cabin and my family and listening to a speaker speaker compare a relationship with with god to a wonderful dance.....and that if you make yourself vulnerable, grateful and accepting to a relationship with god as you have with yourself and others then you will be in for the most wondeful dance of your life........he made it simple......he let you see things from a perspective that i had not considered before.....

cool!

manu1959 said:
it was very cool.....i always enjoy having my cage shook....and trust me i am far from a bible thumper....my cage was shook

Excellent. Sounds like a Buddhist retreat. I suppose they are the same for many different religions.

manu1959 said:

Thats' great. It sounds like it was a very fruitful weekend. :)

Forum List

Back