My reading of the times.

Malemule

Rookie
Nov 17, 2005
I just saw the finish of the 20th century. Freedom, capitalist, liberty, and democracies were on the rise. What I did not see was the death throngs of a believe. Many of the followers of the false prophet are learning their basic understanding of our world does not allow for any questions regarding the faith. To do so would question the very foundation of the holy book and that is not permitted.

Most civilizations have gone the way of the Do-do. Five or seven civilizations still are thriving. We humans advance this way. We do not accept everything we have. We always wish it to be better whatever better is.

I do not desire to have the Aztec be the ruling body of the land where I call home is located.

The left thinks if we can only just get along, the world would be a better place.
The right thinks a war could be won.

Both may be correct but neither understand the problem. What we have here is a failure to address the situation. It makes no different what we do except for the unthinkable. A faith will last until the faithful have no faith.

:)

Malemule said:
I just saw the finish of the 20th century. Freedom, capitalist, liberty, and democracies were on the rise. What I did not see was the death throngs of a believe. Many of the followers of the false prophet are learning their basic understanding of our world does not allow for any questions regarding the faith. To do so would question the very foundation of the holy book and that is not permitted.

Most civilizations have gone the way of the Do-do. Five or seven civilizations still are thriving. We humans advance this way. We do not accept everything we have. We always wish it to be better whatever better is.

I do not desire to have the Aztec be the ruling body of the land where I call home is located.

The left thinks if we can only just get along, the world would be a better place.
The right thinks a war could be won.

Both may be correct but neither understand the problem. What we have here is a failure to address the situation. It makes no different what we do except for the unthinkable. A faith will last until the faithful have no faith.

:)

Im going to be extremely blunt so please take no offense. What the heck are you talking about?

I can't make heads or tails of that thread. Is he purposely trying to be obscured? Is he a time traveler? An oracle? Someone not of a english writing background trying to interpret his own native thoughts into a english format?
Its a some what interesting thread though. I wish he could communicate his point a little better.

Forum List

Back