My predictions come true

21c28ce9e430ab16aa3ed983b6aa6fd1.jpg

If fucking fools are afraid of ultraviolet, let them buy themselves sunblock.

I said last year that global cooling would lead to famine. Now, in the fertile territories of the Russian Federation, the temperature is almost winter, despite the sunny weather. The water has not warmed up at all, swimming is impossible, during the day the temperature is 2 times lower than normal, at night it reaches 2-3 degrees Celsius. If the temperature drops by another 3-4 degrees, the crops will freeze and there will be famine.

This is due to the lack of carbon in the atmosphere. There can be no other options, because the sun is very active.

There has never been such an anomaly.

How are things in the USA?

1 hour north of NYC we've had 1 day 90F and 2 day 80F, mostly been 50, 60's. Global warming is a thing of the past

Lies. Nobody saw any "warming". Nobody cares what the scammers write in their papers.
You have not even heard of the research, let alone read about it .
I have dealt with odd kids like yourself longer than you have been alive .
So quit the brat approach and try to play adult .

I said last year that global cooling would lead to famine. Now, in the fertile territories of the Russian Federation, the temperature is almost winter, despite the sunny weather. The water has not warmed up at all, swimming is impossible, during the day the temperature is 2 times lower than normal, at night it reaches 2-3 degrees Celsius. If the temperature drops by another 3-4 degrees, the crops will freeze and there will be famine.

This is due to the lack of carbon in the atmosphere. There can be no other options, because the sun is very active.

God is punishing your murderous nation.

The water has not warmed up at all, swimming is impossible, during the day the temperature is 2 times lower than normal

2 times lower? Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?

2 times lower? Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Celsius. Normally, on a sunny day in June in the central part of the Russian Federation it was about 28 degrees in the shade in the middle of the afternoon, now it is about 15.

Other than the riots in southern New York tomorrow, the climate here in the USA is perfect ... couldn't be better ... even the crickets are doing well ...

The famine is Russia is strictly human-caused ... bad government ...

So ... yeah ... it gets down to -65ºC in Russia ... so anything above zero is a blessing for Russians ... you know ... [giggle] ... the Canadians of the Old World ... HAW HAW HAW HA WHA HW AH WH A HW AH W

you're just a brainwashed autist. No one has ever been harmed by a nuclear test, unless a nuclear warhead went off in their ass.
Nevada is America's golden state.

But even if it was harmful, there is still no choice, you will freeze or die of hunger.
Our EPA doesn’t agree with you.

Nor does our CDC.

Perhaps I am not really brainwashed.

Forum List

Back