My parents are scared

Yes, I thought I won the argument because I agree with my own beliefs more than I agree with yours. Thats because both me and myself are both liberals. Wow...what an awesome argument there.

Sorry, I don't drink at home. I wonder if the same can be said for you...

Bet both of ya are voting also....

Well if ya believe what ya just posted, I would suggest ya quit thinkin, I smell somethin burnin(must be brain cells)
I'm not now, or never been a Republican.

Did you say

larkin's in tatters, he's been shattered. splattered all over....... this board.

No? Then I probably wasn't responding to you when I was calling someone a Republican.

I see reading comprehension is a problem for ya....

Oh, my bad. I was asserting that you were confused even though you claimed you weren't. Sorry, I forgot I had to spell everything out as if I was talking to a child with you.

Is that clear enough? By the way, just in case this isn't clear to you. When I am responding to someone elses comment, I'm not talking to you. Just in case that concept is a bit hard for you to understand, I just wanted to help you out.

Wow.. I don't think I've ever seen anyone other than Modbert hit the refresh button so hard and so fast in an attempt to get the most last words in all in one shot.. I'll leave you to it.. Everyone needs those small victories in life.

Night, dipshit.

Did you say

No? Then I probably wasn't responding to you when I was calling someone a Republican.

Oh, my bad. I was asserting that you were confused even though you claimed you weren't. Sorry, I forgot I had to spell everything out as if I was talking to a child with you.

Is that clear enough? By the way, just in case this isn't clear to you. When I am responding to someone elses comment, I'm not talking to you. Just in case that concept is a bit hard for you to understand, I just wanted to help you out.
Are ya stoned or just freakin stupid?
Don't get a burr up your ass at me just coz someone else handed ya your ass.

Wow.. I don't think I've ever seen anyone other than Modbert hit the refresh button so hard and so fast in an attempt to get the most last words in all in one shot.. I'll leave you to it.. Everyone needs those small victories in life.

Night, dipshit.

Actually when there are 3 people arguing against you, by the time you reply there is always another comment, so there is no "hitting the refresh button".

Kicking your ass in an argument isn't a "small victory". Its sort of like being able to breath and walk around, things that I generally take for granted as givens.

G'night yourself, fuckwit.

Because. She. Is. Required. To. Go. Through. Nine. Months. Of. Labor.

And around and around in circles we go...
uh. no. she. isnt.
labor is very seldom more than hours
and the worst i have heard of is 3 days
small price to pay to keep from killing an innocent child

Are ya stoned or just freakin stupid?

Man...you can't even realize that I wasn't talking to you when I referenced someone elses comment and said they were a Republican?

Now your just making me feel bad for you.

Don't get a burr up your ass at me just coz someone else handed ya your ass.

/pat you. If you say so.

Man...you can't even realize that I wasn't talking to you when I referenced someone elses comment and said they were a Republican?

Now your just making me feel bad for you.

/pat you. If you say so.
You're the DUmmie who said "nine months of labor" then freaked when peeps point and laugh...Hell I'm still laughin...wanna spin some more? I'm gettin a kick outta watchin the show.

You're the DUmmie who said "nine months of labor" then freaked when peeps point and laugh...Hell I'm still laughin...wanna spin some more? I'm gettin a kick outta watchin the show.

Wow...either your WillowTree, or you have the exact same illness as her

This is hilarious, but sort of really sad.

hes good at that
buyt its all he has

Reminds me of this:

ragepost.gif

Aww, how cute. You two are having a little circle jerk.

DC will work well as your partner as well, little redneck.

Aww, how cute. You two are having a little circle jerk.

DC will work well as your partner as well, little redneck.
WOW ya really are stupid...Two peeps don't make a circle....But ya just keep tellin "both" of ya that...If it makes ya "feel" good....

Forum List

Back