My parents are scared

Where am I "whining and screaming" about anything? I simply think the guy should be given some choices in the matter.

There isn't any "some choice". Its all or nothing if we are looking at it from a legal standpoint.

Have you ever seen the face of a guy who found out his girlfriend was pregnant, and THEN found out she had an abortion?

Ah, the sympathy ploy. Ever seen the face of a woman who got pregnant and had to choose between getting an abortion, or being a single mother?

Given the ability to kill at will, you aren't really making me sympathetic to the women declaring "oops" when they irresponsibly get pregnant.

But yet your sympathetic towards the men declaring "oops, got you pregnant, peace, see around (or not)"?

And yes, women DO have more responsibility to prevent unwanted pregnancy than men, because it IS their body.

Really? So its not a joint thing? So you didn't mean it when you said:

So...regardless of the fact that it takes two to tango, the second party to said "transaction" has no say-so whatsoever, in your mind, simply because carrying said baby would be an inconvenience to YOU?

You sure as hell thought enough of him to MAKE a baby with him.. (you = collective)

:clap2:

There isn't any "some choice". Its all or nothing if we are looking at it from a legal standpoint.

Ah, the sympathy ploy. Ever seen the face of a woman who got pregnant and had to choose between getting an abortion, or being a single mother?

But yet your sympathetic towards the men declaring "oops, got you pregnant, peace, see around (or not)"?

Really? So its not a joint thing? So you didn't mean it when you said:

:clap2:

Obviously the whole kill'em all; anything else be damned system works for you then. Whatever. You're still an idiot, and YOUR mother should have swallowed.

Anything useful to add? Or do you just want to bitch because I used the word labor instead of pregnancy?

Hon if ya wanna play..Ya gotta pay the piper....
If ya wanna make a point using the correct word comes in handy.
Otherwise ya just look silly and peeps will point and laugh.

Obviously the whole kill'em all; anything else be damned system works for you then. Whatever. You're still an idiot, and YOUR mother should have swallowed.

larkin's in tatters, he's been shattered. splattered all over....... this board.

Hon if ya wanna play..Ya gotta pay the piper....
If ya wanna make a point using the correct word comes in handy.
Otherwise ya just look silly and peeps will point and laugh.

Sorry I didn't realize I had to speak so precisely so as not to bewilder and confuse you.

Obviously the whole kill'em all; anything else be damned system works for you then. Whatever.

Umm, no. Not so much. But after explaining the same damn thing to you three times, I'm not really surprised that you still can't comprehend the simple point I am explaining.

You're still an idiot, and YOUR mother should have swallowed.

How terribly original of you.

Hon, I wasn't confused...I was pointin and laughin...

Its ok that you were confused. Shattered is having a very hard time understanding simple concepts as well. Such sweet love you two could have. It would be perfect because neither of you would be intelligent enough to realize what the other was saying, but you are both so stupid you would never realize the other person didn't realize :badgrin:

Wow, your a Republican and you think the other Republican won the argument?

I'm shocked that you would think that. Just shocked.

Wow. You're not a Republican, and you don't think the Republican won the argument?

How shocking AND terribly original of you.

Put the friggen bottle down and go to bed already.

Wow, your a Republican and you think the other Republican won the argument?

I'm shocked that you would think that. Just shocked.
Well if ya believe what ya just posted, I would suggest ya quit thinkin, I smell somethin burnin(must be brain cells)
I'm not now, or never been a Republican.

Its ok that you were confused. Shattered is having a very hard time understanding simple concepts as well. Such sweet love you two could have. It would be perfect because neither of you would be intelligent enough to realize what the other was saying, but you are both so stupid you would never realize the other person didn't realize :badgrin:
I see reading comprehension is a problem for ya....

Wow. You're not a Republican, and you don't think the Republican won the argument?

Yes, I thought I won the argument because I agree with my own beliefs more than I agree with yours. Thats because both me and myself are both liberals. Wow...what an awesome argument there.

How shocking AND terribly original of you.

Put the friggen bottle down and go to bed already.

Sorry, I don't drink at home. I wonder if the same can be said for you...

Forum List

Back