My own racism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by john54, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,909
    Community theater troll thread.

2. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,323
    Actually many here do express concern about "institutionalized racism".....ad nauseum.

Of the imaginary, "anti white racism" variety. Having seen REAL racism in the 50's and 60's, everytime I read that horsehit I have to laugh.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,323
    Actually, you could sum him up in far less than the 5 minutes that he boasts about having spent reading your posts.

20 something year old, self admitted upper middle class southern white nationalist, who has been convinced by someone that he is entitled to the "America of the 19th century". And because it does not exist anymore, there is "an epidemic of anti white discrimination" being perpetrated against white America by the "cucks and non whites" of this "once great" country.

But his savior, Trump, "is going to fix all of it", by building a wall.......to keep out the brown people who are "invading America" and then will put "the blacks" back on plantations.

See? That took about a minute and a half.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  4. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,737
    The case for reparations would be made in the courts against the government of the United States.

5. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +328
    Hello, John54. Do you find humor in this man's comments about black or Americans of African descent?

Is Ringo mocking people or is he sharing truths large numbers of Americans wish to ignore?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement"
    ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

6. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +328
    Regarding REPARATIONS...

reparations freddie gray, michael singleton.jpg

7. NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,903
    It figures. Institutional racism as written into the laws of United States relegating people of African descent to second class citizenry goes back prior to the Declaration of Independence while there have never existed any anti white institutional racism laws which elevate the rights of African Americans above whites.

What does that say about a people who insist that something exists which doesn't?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. BookShaka

BookShaka VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,803
    I didn’t read past the first paragraph bc I have no clue what you’re blathering about. Try proofreading your response next time and making sure it makes grammatical sense.

9. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,323
    Psychosis. Plain and simple. There is a new generation of angry people out there who have either been indoctrinated by an entity that specializes in brainwashing or emotional manipulation by targeting the mentally weak, and developing their instincts for scapegoating.

Or maybe Trump is really a pied piper who seized the moment in an opportunistic manner after observing how the underbelly of this country seethed over Obama, and timed his offensive rhetoric just right, to facilitate a campaign platform based on fear mongering.

All I know is that I am happy to be old enough to likely not be around for the next two generations.

But I worry about my grandchildren, and if there will be the same out in the open type of legalized racism and ignorance that I remember from many decades ago in the future.

I have often talked to their parents about leaving and getting them away from here. All that I can do is to hope that they listen.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,323
    It is easy to see that possibly YOU find humor in the very "casualties" that you claim to have empathy and concern for. The tactic of spamming the same negative message through the same imagery is neither creative or imaginative.

It's obvious.

Were you actually around during the legitimate pro black era of the 1960's? Just curious.