My name is Debra ... hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Debra K, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455

Only after you post another picture of yourself.

2. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455

Blah, blah, blah....you're one of the worst.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455
    you should emph
    good for you,they are mouth pieces for the CIA.

it will be americas worst nightmare if the final two choices for POTUS are between another Bushwacker or Clinton.It looks like thats what they have planned for us though and america is going to be in hell even worse than it already is.

Thats a given if either one of those two clowns get elected.

and Im being VERY polite here refraining from using cuss words on those two referring to them merely as Clowns.[/QUOTE]

That would be the candidates for the Presidency.......and who could blame you for using cuss words at them......:bye1:

4. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455
    :clap2: Notice which side just can't help throw in a rah-rah for their party in the intro threads....?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,107
    welcome to our humble forum.

6. Mertex

Mertex Cat Lady =^..^=

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,455
    Some of you need to take a lesson in reading....like the rules...take your political gibberish to the Politics forum...no ones gives a crap about your opinion on politics, here.

These are Welcome Threads. Please focus on Civil Discourse. Be Polite. No Flame Wars. No Derailing. No Neg Repping.

"Zone 1" Rules Apply Here.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,179
    ahh I see.

I for sure had you mixed up with her. No wonder I was confused as hell when you were replying to a post in the conspiracy section once where you thought the governments explanation of events on an event was very fishy because that was a 180 degrees different than anything posted from her before in the past over the years.:biggrin:

THAT PEACH always believes anything the government tells her and cant think outside the box.

Im glad you are nothing like THAT peach and understand the truth that both parties are corrupt,that its a one party system designed to look like two.:thup:

she swallows everything they tell her hook,line,and sinker,talking to her trying to convince her both parties are corrupt and how corrupt our government really is,is like talking to a brick wall.

now THAT peach only sees what she wants to see.I gave up hope on her years ago which is why i was surprised and taken aback when i saw you that you understand the truth that the clintons and bushs are one and the same and agreed with me on that.:thup:

I gave up trying to reason with her a LONG time ago thats why i was confused like crazy when you agreed with me on Bush and Clinton.you are awake obviously.:biggrin:

peach sure is a popular name for female posters i notice because your the third peach poster i have come across.there is another girl named peach who is a mod at a movie site i used to post at as well.:biggrin:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,179

I agree with you 911
    If Bush or Clinton gets it we can kiss America good bye.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering Peach,seeing you understand the truth that america will go to hell even worse than it already is if either one of those two clowns -a Bush or Clinton is put in office,"and thats being kind referring to them merely as clowns,"was wondering,it so much angers me when people mention Carter in the same breath as that facist pig Obama as the worst president ever,thats like comparing Ghandi to Stalin or Hitler,it so much angers me when they say that because Obama is a mass murderer no different than Bush and in the same mold as him.

Carter was not a mass murderer like Bush or Obama.a much more accurate comparison as the worst president ever compared to Obama would be Bush the fact that like I said,under Carter,there was never any wars and our government never fired a missile at any other country like they have under Obama and Bush.

that being said,would you agree with me as well that it is far more accurate to compare Bush to Obama as the worst president ever when comparing someone to that facist pig Obama?

9. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,848
    Just wondering Peach,seeing you understand the truth that america will go to hell even worse than it already is if either one of those two clowns -a Bush or Clinton is put in office,"and thats being kind referring to them merely as clowns,"was wondering,it so much angers me when people mention Carter in the same breath as that facist pig Obama as the worst president ever,thats like comparing Ghandi to Stalin or Hitler,it so much angers me when they say that because Obama is a mass murderer no different than Bush and in the same mold as him.

Carter was not a mass murderer like Bush or Obama.a much more accurate comparison as the worst president ever compared to Obama would be Bush the fact that like I said,under Carter,there was never any wars and our government never fired a missile at any other country like they have under Obama and Bush.

that being said,would you agree with me as well that it is far more accurate to compare Bush to Obama as the worst president ever when comparing someone to that facist pig Obama?[/QUOTE]

You should make a new thread in the politics forum about this, not this one.
    I answered you because you had me confused with the other peach and I wanted it cleared up.

10. Debra K

Debra K Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    Thank you Dot Com. :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1