My meager "defense" of Roy Moore.....

All the GOP leadership is coming out saying the women are believable in their accusations. McConnell, Ryan and now Sessions

Only Fox News is still defending the creep

I am a liberal, and those fellow posters on here who either like or hate my posts, can attest to my leanings......
We can attest that you are a defamatory partisan hack who ignores and distorts facts to make himself feel better about his meager existence. You demonstrate liberal hypocrisy at it’s worst and nothing more than an uniformed liberal who gets his rocks off on attacking productive conservatives.

No matter what you would be against it. If the GOP pushed for UHC, ban on guns or free state college, you would be against it only because Republicans were pushing it.

That is you to a T!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, it's not like they came over to the side of Jesus on this. It may be too late to substitute Moore with another goper on the ballot, but it's probably not too late to organize a write in campaign to keep the dems from taking the seat. Luther Strange is a pretty crappy candidate, but he hasn't molested anyone that we know of.

It's unlikely a write in campaign could work at this point. The reason why it worked for Murkowski is that the Democrat was a non-entity, and she had her father's political machine to push her past the Teabagger who won the primary.

In this case, the Democrats have a strong candidate, (Famous for prosecuting the Klan guys who bombed the Birmigham Church) and Luther Strange is kind of a knob. So a write in would just split the GOP vote and let the Democrat win. But that's probably going to happen anyway.

Well, it's not like they came over to the side of Jesus on this. It may be too late to substitute Moore with another goper on the ballot, but it's probably not too late to organize a write in campaign to keep the dems from taking the seat. Luther Strange is a pretty crappy candidate, but he hasn't molested anyone that we know of.

It's unlikely a write in campaign could work at this point. The reason why it worked for Murkowski is that the Democrat was a non-entity, and she had her father's political machine to push her past the Teabagger who won the primary.

In this case, the Democrats have a strong candidate, (Famous for prosecuting the Klan guys who bombed the Birmigham Church) and Luther Strange is kind of a knob. So a write in would just split the GOP vote and let the Democrat win. But that's probably going to happen anyway.

A variation I heard was Jeff Sessions resigning as Attorney General (rather than get fired) and taking his old job back

Forum List

Back